Bummer GAME Multiplayer Closure

E

Embattle

You do not understand what spam truely is young one, you have to of been on the dark side to understand.

P

Pro]v[etheus

Originally posted by Pippa666
Tis a sad sad day :(

You just wait until 23 Jan 2004, they'll be blood in these forums :(

J

Jonaldo

fucksticks :eek:

hm freddyshouse :eek7: sounds a bit.... wierd, but ok.

S

Sir Frizz

All the best to the staff, who gave it their all.

Bah, suppose i'll lurk in freddyshouse then.

Ah well, atleast i still have Wij's Sims pics. Nostalgia wins!

gg, wp, nn and all that malarkey.

O

old.Jas

Originally posted by Embattle
I demand more information!!!!
Mainly working on Ferrago now really... posting here petered (sp?) out.

Shame to see BW bite the dust. Again.

S

Summo

:(

Now Far Gate will never live again.

Sincere thanks to all the BW peeps who've put in so much work over the years. Best of luck to Bigfoot and the other guys who've received some of the worst news in the run up to Christmas. :(

See you all in Freddy's House!

D

dysfunction

I guess I'll see you all at Freddys then...

Bye to everyone at BW.

A big thanks to everyone behind the scenes which kept this place running smoothly.

M

MYstIC G

Shame really. No hard feelings suited people.

Regards
Rob / MYstIC G

X

Xtro 2.0

Just reg'd at Freddys.

ttfn game.net (BW had died long before bless it).

T

Tenko

Why am I annoyed and sad at a forum being binned?

I don't know, I guess I'm an old sentimentalist. I really hope the staff get good jobs and soon too. :(

A shitty way to end the year.

See everyone around.

/Looks for Freddy's House in Internet A-Z

C

CptDoom

Awww. I never used the servers that much but i paid my bit to make sure they were there when i wanted them :(.

A crying shame but good luck to all future projects! There is going to be one... Right... GUYS?

D

Damini

FFS... I leave the house for *one* day, and when I come back it's all tumbleweed and closed signs :(

I demand a weeping smilie for the final days!

C

CJ-Ravey

All the best to those GAME.NET folk either moving on or finding new homes within GAME.

G

Gumbo

Well, that's dissapointing, if not entirely unexpected, I see now why my 'laid off?' response to Bif in that worst present for christmas thread was met with no response whatsoever. No hard feelings Big Guy :)

I tried to do my bit, subbing early on and much attendance at community nights etc. but I guess in the end the model was just not workable.

I shall mosey on over to this Freddy place in a mo, hopefully the flame can remain alive somewhat there. I was just beginning to feel accepted, what with a mention in Teedles sig and all, and then it comes crashing down around my ears.

Good Luck to all the staff, I hope everything works out for you guys, and a big thanks first to the oldie employees who started the whole damn thing up, and managed it so well, for so long. Also to the newer guys who admirably did their best to shrug off 'The Suits' label, and did all they could to be helpful and friendly under sometimes ridiculous pressure.

I didn't mean for this to be the essay it has become, sorry folks, and see you on the other side....

S

Scouse

Sniffle :(

Freddy'shouse here I come :)

Not wanting it to be all negative on the plus side we've nothing to lose if we all say the word C UNT and post gratuitous pr0n links.......

.....teh bastards :(

O

Ono

A Goodbye Message from Ono

Hey guys. This is so so fucking sad. I've spent so much of my free time on here getting to know all you peeps over the years.

There are several of you who have become part of the furniture here and several n00bies who have settled in really well.

I'll miss the banter and the general anarchy we sometimes got away with, but with age (I can reveal that I am actually 35 soon and have 2 small kids!) and also increased workload, I won't be registering at the other place but wish all of you well.

Many thanks guys. Dysfunction and I did really consider coming to the Barrybeer in 2002 just to meet some of you and if I'd known then what was to happen now I would have made much more of an effort.

It's been good, but the fact that this "Tits-up" is not as disappointing as the first "Tits-up" probably speaks volumes for my love of this place over the 3 years or so.

Have a Merry Christmas and best wishes for the future. Many of you are still relatively young and I hope that you succeed in life doing somethig you love.

God Bless and goodbye.

Ono

L

L_Plates

BB Ono.

I hope all goes well for ytou m8.

Take care.

T

tinky

oh well

all the best to the remaining Game team, should be getting used to it by now though !

Not the best of Christmas pressies for people, but you'll have known for a while now I'd imagine.

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Ono
A Goodbye Message from Ono

I'll miss the banter and the general anarchy we sometimes got away with, but with age (I can reveal that I am actually 35 soon and have 2 small kids!) and also increased workload, I won't be registering at the other place but wish all of you well.

Come on Ono, every one needs an escape route mate just register on them...no one expects you to post all the time, I will miss your box set adventure stories ;)

I hope you register Ono but if not I wish you all the best :(

B

bob007

Man just registered at the other place and the hardest thing was not putting in @barrysworld.com addy, Thats like my right arm.

Wishing all bw staff GL in 2004.

S

Sar

PPS: For those of you not migrating to Freddy's:

See ya around, it's been a larf, and I'll miss most of ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom