Buffs

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
ok, thugs, I want to try against Weaklin then, since you are unbuffed I will be too... If you want to duel. Against my reaver.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ah

Well there yu go then - you beated me there for sure. I was quite surprised I must admit. Well done m8.

You must have met PKJ again though one on one? How have you fared since?

Pkj - Weaklin

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
met you sometimes, saw you stealthed in front of mb, didnt attack cuz you had a midgard group in your back. dunno if you saw me...
Well had one other one on one fight against Pkj with my Inf. lost then..

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
One thing.. when I met Pkj with my Infiltrator, was acctuly my first battle with my infiltrator.
Used styles as Puncture and Bloody Dance.
argh.... those styles suck when I found out Garrote was an anytime style.
(thought I had to use garrote when I was in stealth mode) hehe

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Having a break now sorry.

Won't be playing forra while now m8. I need a break. Others have asked to duel as well and it gets stressful. The fight I had against Aoln's crush merc was murderous and I only just managed to pull it off. Need to stay away from the game now forra bit and just listen to other people's game play.

Why not make a small video of youself in action? Dead easy to do and good entertainment for Freddyshouse. Reavers are very good alts for sure and would make great viewing.

How to make a film - use the link below:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=29889

PKJ - Weaklin

Styles? well you don't have to fight like other people. Infact a thrust inf needs to utilize his evade capabilities more. I ain't saying anything else cos I don't want thrust infs to improve from my instructions :) .

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, a video..? I would if I knew how to record...
and some other things might come in my way too.

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Won't be playing forra while now m8. I need a break. Others have asked to duel as well and it gets stressful. The fight I had against Aoln's crush merc was murderous and I only just managed to pull it off. Need to stay away from the game now forra bit and just listen to other people's game play.

Why not make a small video of youself in action? Dead easy to do and good entertainment for Freddyshouse. Reavers are very good alts for sure and would make great viewing.

How to make a film - use the link below:
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=29889

PKJ - Weaklin

Styles? well you don't have to fight like other people. Infact a thrust inf needs to utilize his evade capabilities more. I ain't saying anything else cos I don't want thrust infs to improve from my instructions :) .

hahahahahahaha and the funniest bit was this
Thugs said:
from my instructions.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Eh?

Not sure I or anyone else knows wot the hell you on about with that last posting m8?

If something is wrong with the link I put in for instructions on making films here it is again:

Making films.

Download Fraps (trial version seems ok). No sound or full screen mode but i think you can record for 30 secs at a time. Might be enough for some fights. Can always register it i suppose.

http://fraps.com

Also download Windows movie maker which is free.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/...oviemaker2.mspx

Fraps is dead easy to use in the game. When yu start your game with Fraps running in the background you will see the frame counter on your screen. By hitting the hotkey - default F9 - you will record for 30 secs i think on the trial version. Best to change your keyboard layout cos F9 is used to target friendly players. If you don't do this you will stop targetting your enemy and not notice (which happened to me embarassingly). Hitting F9 changes the frame counter to red whilst running. Hitting F9 again will stop the video being recorded. The file is stored automatically. After that you start up Windows movie maker and import the file, then resave it again. It makes a very small file for you. Zip it up and then store it on your website and put the link on Freddys.

PKJ - Weaklin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom