Buffs

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
There can't be any excuses on this fight. There was a lot of importance placed on it by a lot of people. If you didn't put this or that on or didn't do that or this then tis too late. You said you would never use dirty tricks but you did right at the end. You would have won i should think if you had though i am not sure you can still fight when you use dirty tricks?

Anyways you had your chance and i managed to kill you. No crit attack but with sheer melee. Absolutely bonkers for an SB to even think about it never mind try it.

No more duelling cos my reactions slow after a while cos i lose the edge. Was fired up for this and took a lot of chances such as stopping fighting to pop a potion but it paid off - just.

Am gonna watch tv now and destress.

Would like to hear a kind word from your mate who was obviously watching from somewhere. You think that is easy to do - take on a crush merc such as Aoln? Well believe me i can do without the stress but you forced it on me so i had to comply. In a way tis your fault Aoln suffered a defeat.

Weaklin

All joking aside here, I am a little concerened for your health of mind. You seem to treat a game like as if it involves training for a irl fight to the death or something, if it gets you that worked up stop playing :S.

I highly doubt that Cstasy will appologise or grovel at your feet like you seem to want most people to do as to them it is kinda just a game, and probably more fun to keep you bitting at any remarks

Chill out

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
There can't be any excuses on this fight. There was a lot of importance placed on it by a lot of people. If you didn't put this or that on or didn't do that or this then tis too late. You said you would never use dirty tricks but you did right at the end. You would have won i should think if you had though i am not sure you can still fight when you use dirty tricks?

Well you just admitted that if Aoln had been using his classes abilities, like you were, he would have won. GW.

The phrase, anything goes, springs to mind.

A

Aoln

Thugs said:
Anyways you had your chance and i managed to kill you. No crit attack but with sheer melee. Absolutely bonkers for an SB to even think about it never mind try it.
It's not "absolutely bonkers" in this situation, both unbuffed, you using enervating to debuff my hp and ws to closer to yours and repeated use of dot poison (i had 10 ticks, thats 330 damage from poison alone :eek7: )
Don't forgot also you have 20% melee damage from relics and still your melee hits were pretty weak :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Class abilities?

Ok a few more words then as there is sod all on the tv.

Class abilities? You mean the fact i hid at the beginning? You think that made much difference? Don't be silly Aoln has been playing for ages and jumped on me like a cat on a mouse - not like that celt in that previous video. That is it as far as my class abilities go cos i have no crit. I never perfed him just started the fight from his side. Didn't make a blind bit of difference.

Have fought other mercs that use dirty tricks and thought that they can't style then? Anyways that dirty tricks is real nasty but i have managed to kill mercs doing so. He was the one that said he would never use dirty tricks in ANY duel not me. But he did though at the end which nearly caused me to die but i ran through intime and the poison killed him.

I not sure why i have to go through all this grilling. I mean you watched the fight and i realize the last thing you thought would happen happened but even so think of the fight from my point of view. Was damn hard. About the hardest fight i have ever had and managed to survive. Was even harder than Vornas - buffed reaver - who managed to block a few times.

Aoln ain't dull and i ain't dull. I took a look at a crush mercs spec prior to this fight. Stuns and hinders all over it. Bye bye my running through and Aoln for sure thought after the stun it would be all over but i used that to find time to pop a potion. Was hard and nearly an impossible task to kill him but i did it anyways.

Weaklin.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Class abilities? You mean the fact i hid at the beginning?

No, i mean envenom.

Have fought other mercs that use dirty tricks and thought that they can't style then?

Well they're nub merc's then, you can do everything you could previously do, when DT is up.

Staffzor said:
All joking aside here, I am a little concerened for your health of mind. You seem to treat a game like as if it involves training for a irl fight to the death or something, if it gets you that worked up stop playing :S.

Thugs even if you dont give a fuck what i'm saying, you should listen to this guy.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Eh?

I still don't get it.

You said you would plaster all sorts of shit if i lost the fight so that people could laugh at me. If i had lost that is exactly wot you would have done. The fact i brag all the time makes me the prime target to kill. As soon as someone can do it they gonna be in second heaven as far as Freddyshouse is concerned. This puts pressure on me not to lose. Sorry but tis the way i am made.

As for the state of my mental health well i think a lot of people on Barrysworld and Freddysworld know i am a certified lunatic and have always been. Infact i have been diagnosed as a: 'hyper sensitive, highly intelligent sociopath' by doctors. Don't mind admitting it either. Always been suspect mentally since my teens. One of them that could have been anything but something went wrong at the age of 18. Been battling against mental problems since 18 and will continue to do so until i die now. Don't worry though last breakdown i had was 3 years ago so should be ok for quite a while to come.

Learn something every day eh.

Weaklin

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
If that is the case i am indeed sorry for you, however you seem to know the reason you get abuse on here, so why not try and cut down?

Corran

Part of the furniture
A merc that uses dirty tricks effectively can kill up to 5 sb's quite easily id he is also buffed. A merc that doesnt use it will die to 1 sb if they use poison's and knows how to play. a unbuffed merc with DT can kill 3buffed assasins. That much is simple.

You see, your duel means nothing when you use full class abilities and the opponent does not.

If you duel a merc without poisons, and without abusing running through then maybe i would think about saying you play well. But you dont. You win by whatever means you can, mainly abusing the run through trick. So for that i pity you as you believe you really are that good at the game which is far from the truth.

Hope you enjoy living in your own twisted world where you are the best, but the day you come across someone that lives in the same sad little world as you and treats this game like their life, and actually has some skill at it, you will lose quite easily. Lucky for you your little bubble will last for a long time as there not many people like that in this world

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Getting daft now.

Why not address Aoln. He was the one that lost. He seems to be taking it a lot better than you lot.

I mean if i didn't hava sense of humour i would get far more upset :D .

Requests so far:

'PKJ (WEAKLIN) TAKE OFF YOUR GODAMN BUFFS' . Even though tons have them PKJ gotta take them off though - eh why?

'PKJ (WEAKLIN) STOP RUNNING THROUGH GODAMN IT'. Good skill to have as demonstrated in the Celt fight. Not an exploit as far as i am aware so why stop?

'PKJ (WEAKLIN) STOP USING YOUR CLASS ABILITIES WHEN YOU FIGHT A SC'D CRUSH MERC'. Well this is the first time i heard this one i must admit. I suppose to stop using my poisons to fight a sc'd crush merc? I see.

Is there an emerging pattern here somewhere? I gotta feeling it gonna end up something like this:

'PKJ (WEAKLIN) RUN AROUND NAKED WITH 89% QUAL WEAPONS WHEN YOU IN THID FOR GODSAKE' :) .

Are yu aware of how rediculous this is beginning to seem?

PKJ - Weaklin

A

Aoln

Imo use buffs, if you want to (is fun taking down small grps :p)but 1bot, 2 is extreme, it's only thidranki afterall.

Also stop with the method of spamming poison/run through, it's nothing more than a design flaw that stops people from styling (and most people in thid are new and dumb) and you're abusing it (same with strafe)

Anything else is fine really, it's just thidranki, most people are there for a break from that sort of stuff.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Requests

Can agree with some of that but the run-through that is something that is harder to do fast than people realize.

They all say they can master it in 2 minutes but nah if you look at the fight with the Celt that has taken me months to get to that level. To a level where if they don't use stick they just won't hit me at all. It can be combatted as your merc clearly showed. Tis something new players need to be aware of is all. Don't forget anyone can do it if they take the time to learn. It is done to stop styling yes but is also a natural part of my fighting technique now and i do it without really thinking. If you mess it up you will take far more damage than if you stood still and slugged it out infact. Should someone do it to me i can overcome it. So it is something to learn is all and makes for very interesting fights. Standing toe to toe is daft in a lotta cases cos it would make it impossible to kill some as an sb or ns.

I honestly don't think i am fighting unfairly but advanced is all, with techniques that have come about from my desire to beat buffed infs (2 years or more of working things out).

Anyways should think i gonna leave Thid alone forra while now. Though if i do play it will be totally unbuffed so they have a very good chance to kill me for sure.

PKJ - Weaklin

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Can agree with some of that but the run-through that is something that is harder to do fast than people realize.

Gratz, you are skilled at abusing design flaws.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY u are inevitably the biggest fucking tosser i have ever seen post on this boards, u really are unreal and sound pathetic in this thread
ENVENOM IS A SPECLINE NOT AN ABILITY, its like saying to Aoln not to use his secnd hand weapon for christs sake, also why do u give Thugs so much grief, yes he boasts, why? he is a good player and some people are interested in knowing/seeing his fights, if u are not please leave his threads alone, goodbye. Savage looking for duels.

A

Aoln

My offhand only hit once now that you mention it :p

I'll duel your savage if u want ;)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Hi retard where did you spring from?

Using poisens on weapons is an ability given to assassin classes. Are you with me so far? It is an ability which can be trained to apply higher level poisens.

DT cannot be trained, it is however an ability given to the mercenary class.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
reason he won:

heal pots
heal pots
heal pots
heal pots
heal pots

like to see you beat him thugsHITHEAD not using pots and him using DT.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Heal pots or pot?

Can only use one during a short fight as they are on a timer. Just one pot used.

Popping potions ain't as easy as you think when you are in a middle of a fight. You have to stop moving and duelling and put your weapons down to pop one. Quite a pause really. Enough time for your opponent to whack you some if you don't watch it.

Now Gadd go duel Aoln's unbuffed Half Ogre crush merc why don't you :D .

Give you some advice take a heal pot and anything else you can think of cos he is REAL nasty even if he doesn't use dirty tricks on you. Also looks very ugly too come to think of it - scarey. Got all the best gear on and knows a thing or 2.

Don't forget to video the fight which is something i bitterly regret cos that was one hell offa fight we had.

PKJ
Weaklin

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
can i plz duel u with miner! so wanna kick ur retard ass!..

sure use ur potion ill get some to..

dont be a coward and ignore this challange like u did with my first invitation

can be with buffs or buffless same for me...i even bet u got 25+str cap but anyway i win :eek:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Duelled

Nah can't be arsed m8. Just duelled Aoln's crush merc. That is enough for me. Have had loads of duels even though i dislike having them. Go duel Aoln cos i am sure he will oblige. Don't forget to take a pic or video the fight so we can see the outcome.

Coward am i? Whatever. Enough it enough. Time for some peace and quiet.

PKJ
Weaklin

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
shhhh i bet u dont wanna duel because the heal and end potion cost to much..u lose to much cash. coward!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Duelling

There comes a time when you get fed up having to prove yourself you know. Have done so for weeks and sometimes think it will never end. If it isn't you then it will be someone else. I have killed in Thid one on one for weeks. Duelled a few as well. Wot the hell have you done?

Why should i duel anyone? Who the hell are you anyways to take my time up? I find duels stressful and dislike them as i have said all along. You might be good or you might be crap i got no idea. But it means more stress wotever you are. Don't forget this duelling lark has followed me from UO to here and never seems to stop.

Nah i ain't duelling anyone from now on. You prove how good you are first. Go duel Aoln or any of the other players i have killed one on one. I taking a break before anymore of you come out the woodwork.

PKJ
Weaklin

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Isn't dueling what most stealthers strive to do anyway, i.e. go out looking for the perfect non interupted solo fight? If that is the case then surely the more dueling you can do the more "fun" a stealther would have with their chosen class

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Isn't dueling what most stealthers strive to do anyway, i.e. go out looking for the perfect non interupted solo fight? If that is the case then surely the more dueling you can do the more "fun" a stealther would have with their chosen class
thugs just scared of losing a 1 on 1 :s...saying a normal 1vs1 fight is stressfull HA..funny man tbh :p

and thugs maybe u shouldnt make a "i got larger penis then u thread" if u dont want to duel peeps that want to prove ur nothing but a bag of shit!

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
ok...... i just replied to the other thugs thread on here, just read this now so going to reply to this thread also.....

PATHETIC

what the fook do ye guys want from thugs. he has met every single challenge that ye guys have set for him. boffed, he fouhgt unbuffed. Aoln (which i have the upmost respect for as a skilled player) challenged him to a duel, thugs did it and won, excuse 'heal potion heal potin' OMFG HE USED POISON!!!!! ffs hes a fookin SB!!!!! of COUSE hes gonna use poison. and when people are grabbing for excuses you get personal and slag the guy over his peronality and 'problems' GET FOOINK REAL!!!! face it, this guy knows how to play his char and konws how to playin it FOOKIN BRILLIANTLY!!! PJK or whatever his SB was called tore my thid char a new arse hole a lot of times (not sayin much i cant play for crap)

THUGS IS A VERY SKILLED PLAYER!!! FACE IT!!!! AND STOP FOOKIN WHININ!!!!!

jeysus, Ive been following this thread for the past few days and tbh, most of the regulars (apart from Aoln < i dont want your babies, i just have a lot fo respect for you> ) that post on these threads are so fookin childish, constantly slaggin off PJK/Thugs and bringing personal insults into it, but its ye guys that have the fookin problem!

this guy is a good player, learn to live with it and stop making personal attakcs on him, its just sad

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY
>Hi retard where did you spring from?
great intelligent post.....

>Couldnt have put it better myself Corran
yea because you dont have the intellect to come up with any decent comments yourself. dont agree with what Corran had to say, but at least he said it intelligently

Borvo
can i plz duel u with miner! so wanna kick ur retard ass!..
if u dont want to duel peeps that want to prove ur nothing but a bag of shit!

as above, great intelligent post......

and ye guys have the balls to slag thugs........

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Joe_Soap, get out of Thugs arse will ya. Basically none are saying he is a bad player, all everyone is saying that any stealther can be like this but they just cba to carry 8 blades and potions because its thidranki ffs. Meaning that what thugs does is nothing worth of special attention. Lets think about it for a second here.

Just for the hell of it make an inf yourself that uses continuos dot to kill popping potion when he is getting low on hp, i admit in buffed form its easier than one can imagine, but unbuffed it requires more precision. After con debuff and dots on all one has to do is hit 4-5 styles.

In duel against Aoln, Thugs utilized his class to the max, while Aoln didnt because he considered it unfair.

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Oh come on. Thugs has simply done very well, stop seeking silly excuses and unnecessary evasions and acknowledge that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom