Buffs

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
um guys we forgetting one thing??? this is the bg's lol. No where near all people are in leet sc gear and buffs etc and many are /level from another server just trying to play a fun char so probably not honed in their skills of the char.

give it a rest pkj or wotever your name is...we all know you think your good so why bang on about it?? dont think anyones impressed really.

imo get to 50 and own people like dwera, arraudry and bigchief and then people might take notice.

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
Joe_Soap, get out of Thugs arse will ya. Basically none are saying he is a bad player
In duel against Aoln, Thugs utilized his class to the max, while Aoln didnt because he considered it unfair.

not up his arse at all. its just that in however number of posts, thugs is making a point and the majority of folks are being abusive to the guy and getting personal (aye i did the smae in my followup post, but hey, i was bored :p) . fact is, (yes its 'only bg' doesnt negate the fact that hes a great player in bg) he's damn good with his char. folk who cant accept it have been using every excuse under the sun, saying get a life or whatever, making personal slags, and i just think that its those folk that are the lamers, not him

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Joe Soap

Thanks for the comments m8. From an Alb too :) .

Who is your alt in BG1? an inf?

Thanks for others than have finally given me some support - including Morthomme.

I gotta feeling maybe i can stop playing now as there can't be much more to prove. Level 50 combat? Never has interested me somehow and still doesn't. Always seemed a lot of fun and enough offa challenge at BG1 level for me. Kinda feel peaceful about the game now which sure is different and quite nice too.

Cheers

PKJ - Weaklin

Joe_Soap

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Thanks for the comments m8. From an Alb too :) .

i know, i feel dirty :(

Thugs said:
Who is your alt in BG1? an inf?

various thid alts, mostly reaver atm (Ktajickiio). im very much a casual player so i only play thid. generally much more fun than big boy RvR.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
point most are trying to make is that its NOT hard to be good ffs, i cant be botherd to list the many reasons why its easy.

And reason peolpe flame the fool is because he is so far up his own arse its untrue.

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
point most are trying to make is that its NOT hard to be good ffs, i cant be botherd to list the many reasons why its easy.

And reason peolpe flame the fool is because he is so far up his own arse its untrue.

Use emoticons, oh Unbothered One. They are cheaper, safer and they make more sense...

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
hehe its thugs friend...which automatically makes you a pedantic fool.

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Gaddry said:
hehe its thugs friend...which automatically makes you a pedantic fool.

Oh damn, quite forgot to bring the discussion to your level, excuse me:

Ffs shutup u piecofsh*t?

That better?

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
my post actually started out quite reasonable, as did every body else. but due to the crap thugs kept spouting about how uber he is...i ended up lowering myself to sh@5t p"£s c>$k poop.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dear

Arrgghh. Me girlie been reading these postings wondering wot i been upto - again. I been well and truly carpetted for:

swearing
sounding like a demented adolescent
being big headed
showing off (same thing as big headed ain't it? i ain't gonna argue with her)
inciting people
exciting people

Oh and she would like to point out that i am a:

'hyper sensitive, highly intelligent sociophobic' and not a 'hyper sensitive, highly intelligent sociopath' which i posted. Apparently there is a huge difference.

Apart from that she can see i been well occupied with providing entertainment for a good many DAOC players. She still talking to me anyways which is a good sign for sure :) .

PKJ - Weaklin

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
There is a difference indeed. Good to hear she's backing you up.

On a sidenote: I am trying to take a lot of flak from you (and succeeding). Do you want that or do you want to whip the horseflies yourself?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Support?

You carry on as you doing a grand job. Much appreciated. Give em hell.

I just whip em up into a frenzy. The more i reply the more frenzied they become :) .

Thanks indeed.

PKJ - Weaklin

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol the old yeah i whip um up...sad thing is ur actually like it >_<

thats enough from me :cheers:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is kinda funny. People actually think thid means anything? :p

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:

Pfft Thid > All , i think someone wrote a petition for Thid to have its own little relics !

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:

If you play the game to have fun, and that is had in thid then it does mean something. This is fun, sometimes.

Kaegon

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you make posts like this? I really hope none cares if you killed a few people. and assasins usualy win 1vs1? :eek6: .

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs, just wondering if you have come up against many Reavers? Not having a pop, but had one a long time ago in Thid and SBs and NS didn't pose much of a problem 1vs1, not sure if they've been nerfed since then. Be interested to know how they do now.

Ta

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Reavers

Well they damn hard to be honest. But really it came down to whether they blocked or not. Vornas was heavily buffed and killed me on my first fight with her - last fight I lost i think before getting new suit and more weapons. I pumped her full of poison but ran out of weapons cos the fight lasted so long. 2nd fight I made damn sure I had enough weapons on me but even so she blocked a good few times and I had to resort to a health potion. Was touch and go for sure. Not sure why Vornas was so hard to kill though cos other reavers have gone down very quickly to me for some reason.

Ask Vornas about her spec cos it sure seemed good to me. She was also confident enough to run about solo which is a bit unusual.

PKJ - Weaklin

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Not sure why Vornas was so hard to kill though cos other reavers have gone down very quickly to me for some reason.

Ask Vornas about her spec cos it sure seemed good to me. She was also confident enough to run about solo which is a bit unusual.

PKJ - Weaklin

Just guessing but might be on whether they specced flex for BG or are auto-training it and going thrust.

Thanks for feedback.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Hi retard where did you spring from?

Using poisens on weapons is an ability given to assassin classes. Are you with me so far? It is an ability which can be trained to apply higher level poisens.

DT cannot be trained, it is however an ability given to the mercenary class.

u cant spec an ability rofl, i dont believe im arguing with u over this.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
Pfft Thid > All , i think someone wrote a petition for Thid to have its own little relics !

christ that wud make it extremely zergy even when compared to what thid is like now.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Pkj?

Not missing him are you? :) .

PKJ is no more anyways really. Re-rolled cos of all the uproar about PKJ and him being buffed. Name of new sb was and is Weaklin - unbuffed Norse.

Played Weaklin for an just under an hour and killed maybe 10. There were a few missing off the shot below as they died further up the screen.

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/weaklin.JPG

Couple of unbuffed fights:

Celt hero (i think) - 2 mb file. Beckoned him so he knew I was coming.
http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/celt.wmv

Slash inf fight - 1mb
http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/cath.wmv (taken the previous evening)

Then I hadda real nasty duel with Aoln's crush merc:

http://sites-4u.com/weaklin/fight.jpg

And after that I taking a break cos I not sure where the hell I going with the game now.

PKJ - Weaklin

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well, I hoped to beat Pkj with my reaver....
Beated Pkj once with my Infiltrator (one on one)
Dunno what the heck you were doin in that fight but I beated you.
I know, you will come up some kind of excuse. maybe..

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Beated

Well I did die when I first came back to Thid. Also died to Mydad - luri ns and to Vornas - buffed reaver. No real excuses cos I needed to settle in and am always vulnerable at this period cos I cock up all my moves - nerves I think. Though I do have one excuse up my sleeve and that was my gear. Only had some slash resist, very little thrust resist and no crush resist at all. After I made my new suit I sorted Vornas out then Mydad one on one. Not sure about your inf though but I never lost another fight since one on one. You must have been the thrust inf I met close to Apk that first time?

PKJ - Weaklin

Zern

Fledgling Freddie
Aye that me :D

Sano level 24 Reaver
Zern level 24 Infiltrator
Zernok level 24 Friar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom