Broke up with the GF after a little more than a year.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"Dad, can we go out and kick a ball about tonight?"

"STFU I AM KILLING MOBS"

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
"/b Need to trade 200p from Mid to post office account"

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Haha your jokes are quite funny. I still am not going to learn my son to play video games. Not yet atleast. He needs to learn the values of life first. I want to show him the world, both it's good and cruel sides. Once you've made someone realise that they could stay inside, instead of going outside in a cold world, without no meaning anymore.

Like Jack White said live under Blackpool Lights - "I'm at the right place, the wrong time?" crowd agrees; Jack - "That's how i feel everyday". There is not much beauty and tranquility left in our world.

The meaning of life now lies in virtual worlds, where we can express ourselves and become what we've always dreamt of. This is the choice i want my son to make, on his own. I will merely be his humble guide as i'm already too old to succeed and peak.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
He needs to learn the values of life first.

Quite right. Like son, it's ok to dump your girl for a videogame. Or, son, yes, it's quite ok to break up a family because of a raid spot.

Those values? Your values? I hope not.

Oh and that's a nice value for him "Son, once you're nearing 25 years, it's over. You can't succeed after that. Just like your dada."

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Haha your jokes are quite funny. I still am not going to learn my son to play video games. Not yet atleast. He needs to learn the values of life first. I want to show him the world, both it's good and cruel sides. Once you've made someone realise that they could stay inside, instead of going outside in a cold world, without no meaning anymore.

Like Jack White said live under Blackpool Lights - "I'm at the right place, the wrong time?" crowd agrees; Jack - "That's how i feel everyday". There is not much beauty and tranquility left in our world.

The meaning of life now lies in virtual worlds, where we can express ourselves and become what we've always dreamt of. This is the choice i want my son to make, on his own. I will merely be his humble guide as i'm already too old to succeed and peak.

Teach* your son... trololol

I think all the people on this forum are 'geeks' but I think you take it a whole new level, don't you realise that children can copy their parents lifestyle/norms/values? - So basically, if you've fucked up at some stage at your life, meaning you're not afraid to go outside, and decide to live the rest of your life indoors.

Pretty selfish to be fair, although you're saying 'I'll let him make the decision' don't forget, your behaivour effects the children.

Fucking hell, this is bad.

It sounds like you're abandoning your outside life for a virtual life, ie you'd rather meet up with people in a game, then meet your family/friends...

Quite sad really, and no, I'm not judging you, I'm just making these conclusions from what the utterly stupid things that you've said.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
On a fun and random note.

I got a pack of flowers sent to the apartment maybe two weeks ago. Just before me and GF broke up.

I thought it was from the same crazy chick who called me and said she loved me and asked why i left her (obviously i had no idea who that was). So i threw them away, even tho the note was carefully written and it said something about loving me etc etc.

Now the ex asked me if i had got the flowers she sent me, and said to throw them away and dont read the note.

So, it took me a few days to connect that it was she that sent them. Now, it sort of feels like i want to just stop existing. Since i threw them away so carelessly. Fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom