Broke up with the GF after a little more than a year.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
It feels shit. I wish i had done differently. I didnt realize how much i wanted it to work before it was too late.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah I saw on FB, tough shit bro. But if it is too late, then there isn't really anything you can do. And dont go crawling back, because it will never be the same again. You can have sex with her again, but not the same releationship

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I hurt her alot by thinking everything were going to be ok, and relaxing. Being angry with her when she pointed out how she felt towards me if she pointed out a flaw in me.

I were with her this tuesday and went home that day also, and when i left her, i felt a sadness, like that was it, and she felt it too. And the day after we talked, and she wanted to quit it, because she couldnt let me hurt her more. And i understood, but felt a profound sadness over loosing the nicest and kindest person in my life. She said she needed a week before we could talk again, and at first i was so sad i called her and talked, just crying about things and she cried too, it didnt come and good out of it. She said to call her when i was ready to let go.

So, i took a walk, talked with a few friends and felt better. So, i called her and let her know how i felt, and said it was for the best, and that i would love her always. We couldnt hold our tears. We said that we should talk in a week or two, and hope to become good friends.

But, it just sucks. I really wished to spend my life with her. Of course, i dont blame her for anything. But it makes me sad that she said we would never fit as a couple. I think it took alot of her energy to say that. I dont know really what to think.
I cant understand why people say things as its written in stone. How they can be so sure.

There has been alot of sh*t with my family and her. My brother hates her and has on occasion sent her hate texts, and my mother and her dont get along. I understand it drains alot of her energy. Not that i try to go crawling back, i dont care about the sex, i just wish to become friends with her, or just see her. When i dont talk to her now, it feels as if she does not exist, i dont know if she is alive or not, it takes a toll on my heart.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Sounds like too much drama.

There has been alot for sure. But we love eachother to bits. Noone has cared about me that much as her, and i threw it away.

I just hope i can be a better friend, and come close to her. (no, not that close cOkenoze)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Sucks... I'm here for the sex, that's it, guess I won't help :(

Everz

FH is my second home
She broke up with because of your fam?

Tell them to do one in that case.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Women love drame, best thing to do is give her afew weeks to think things over and if it's not about the facebook or rl drama she will come back, women are seriously vain creatures

Laddey

FH is my second home
Keep your chin up brother.

Ive been with our lass for 5 and a half years and it gets harder and harder. You'll be over her in a couple of months. Give yourself a pat on the back for getting out before you got to far in.

How to get over being dumped

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
harsh Fet. keep your head up, eh!

Everz

FH is my second home
Keep your chin up brother.

Ive been with our lass for 5 and a half years and it gets harder and harder. You'll be over her in a couple of months. Give yourself a pat on the back for getting out before you got to far in.

How to get over being dumped

Ain't that the truth, the longer you are together the harder it gets. Uggh.

CorNokZ

If I as two know! Depreston cut b I south if u ask me!0

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Without splitting up, you wouldn't meet (insert "i'm in love guysz!" thread here). If it happens that is.

You'll get over it and you have to be honestwith yourself, it's not like this wasn't coming(from what you wrote). Who knows, do a bit of personal growing, things change, might even end up together again if you're a really good match. Otherwise, you just weren't meant to backdoor this dame.

Err...i mean marry this dame.

Your worst enemy is in your pants, because you KNOW that if you two become friends, you'll end up drinking together and that NEs controller in your pants is gonna whisper some ideas. Also if you go drinking, leave phone at home to avoid drunktexting.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
As if leaving it at home prevents me from drunktexting _AFTER_ i get home, all drunk.

*ALL THE FUCKING TIME*

PS: What is worse, is that i sometimes call :mad:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As if leaving it at home prevents me from drunktexting _AFTER_ i get home, all drunk.

*ALL THE FUCKING TIME*

Good point :p

Guess the only way to prevent that little tidbit is to mail your simcard to yourself on friday.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
I know how it feels mate, i also broke up with my girlfriend when Cataclysm exp came out for WoW because i wanted to get serious in the game again. I dont really feel bad for what i did. Besides she is still happy and now has a new boyfriend.

We were together for 5½ years and have a 4 yearold son together. We still go out in themeparks together with our son and celebrate his birthday etc. together too. Sometimes i do miss having a girlfriend though. But my son is the most important thing in the world for me, as long as he's fine i will be too.

If you do not truly love eachother you should not be together. If you feel the urge to do something else, go out with friends, play computer, do whatever, instead of being together with a girl, then follow your heart!.

You only have one life, live it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i also broke up with my girlfriend when Cataclysm exp came out for WoW because i wanted to get serious in the game again.

We were together for 5½ years and have a 4 yearold son together.

not_sure_if_Troll_pony.jpg

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved

I cant spot for sure. I play in a world top 10 guild, however now we only raid 1 day a week after killing HC Ragnaros.

Now might be the time to start looking for a new girlfriend or try to win my ex back. though there's still Deathwing to be killed, after this i will definately be trying to find a new girl :)

CorNokZ

i know how it feels mate, i also broke up with my girlfriend when cataclysm exp came out for wow because i wanted to get serious in the game again. I dont really feel bad for what i did. Besides she is still happy and now has a new boyfriend.

We were together for 5½ years and have a 4 yearold son together..

you only have one life, live it!
only to capslock the following:

FUCKING LOL!!!!!!!!!

Gwadien

So you pretty much put your relationship and your childs future at risk, simply for World of Warcraft? - or, any game for that manner, that's pretty fucked man

Please say you're trolling.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
He must be. There is simply no other explanation.

Gwadien

I know there's people out there like this, but I hope he's lying, this makes me want to smack my face into a barb wire fence.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
@fettoken - I'd really advise against staying mates, it'll just remind you more frequently of what you once had. I've got no doubt you'll disregard this, but I'm sure plenty of others on the forum can agree with me.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Jesus Kahland, I really hope you are trolling :eek:

Sorry to hear that Fett :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Thats got to be some serious trolling done there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom