bringing weed back from holland on a ferry

Marc

FH is my second home
im distancing myself from this thread

Why? You asked a genuine question. Its ok to be niave when your still an ankle biter.

Next time though, just ask Bugz. Hes done a lifetime at the university of life.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Why bother, your loc is in kent anyhow. So dead easy to get the ferry across and go fucking bonkers when you feel like it. Oh well gets harder when you try and smuggle the prozzies across.

Depends how small you slice them.

Dark Orb Choir

Loyal Freddie
whats the difference in cost between buying it in the UK and getting it in holland, weigh that against the jail sentence when you get caught.

it makes no sense at all to smuggle the stuff into the uk, just buy it from the local dealer thats been reccomended by your mates. job done.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Why? You asked a genuine question. Its ok to be niave when your still an ankle biter.

tho, he has never gotten his bachelor there, you have to be 15 to get it uc.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie

Marc doesn't like the university of life - being the rival to where he teaches, the university of fail. Marc shares his fails with other leading failures...I won't give names!

:kissit:

gohan

FH is my second home
Marc doesn't like the university of life - being the rival to where he teaches, the university of fail. Marc shares his fails with other leading failures...I won't give names!

saying that every 1 that insults u fails surely makes ur one and only comeback a MASSIVE FAIL

no??

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Gohan I know you've been at the university of fail an excessively long time now - since you come out of that womb - but the rivalry needs to stop!!

Heel boy, heel!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Come on Bugz, you were making genuine progress and moving on from being the clueless know it all. Soon you will be reverting to telling everyone they are a failure if they haven't been to Oxford or Cambridge.

gohan

FH is my second home
Gohan I know you've been at the university of fail an excessively long time now - since you come out of that womb - but the rivalry needs to stop!!

Heel boy, heel!

not really a rivalry as i don't view you as an equal to be my rival

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly, I know marc enough for him to take that as a joke, in the same way he did the same to me.

Secondly, if you took any hint of elitism in that then you are surely getting old and senile.

Thirdly, that'd make me a failure too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom