bringing weed back from holland on a ferry

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
do they have sniffer dogs and shit if you go on a ferry?

Marc

FH is my second home
A lad I know got caught with a relatively small amount and spent 2 years in jail.

I can tell your young and just getting into the whole drugs scene but dont even think about it.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
They don't use them on every ferry, but they'd be stupid not to at least randomly spot-check people getting a ferry back from the drugs capital of europe, no?

I mean are you going to use your resources on a ferry coming back from a country where people primarily go for sex and drugs, or on grandma Aoami's around the world luxury cruise hmmm?

Also FYI a sniffer dog (did some work with the police dogs section for a few months years back), can find a pack of weed the size of your little fingernail, triple wrapped in plastic in the whole of Cheltenham raceground in less than 10minutes (seen it done).

I don't think it's going to have much trouble finding a bag the size of your head in a backpack from 50 feet away, do you?

Intent to supply will carry between 4 and 9 years jail time, depending on CPS's willingness to push the case. With sentancing reductions and a good lawyer you could get it knocked down to 1/3 of those numbers. Really not worth it is it all for a bag you'll smoke your way through in days...

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Our college trip back from amsterdam was stopped for around 2-3 hours while they searched our luggage/on board etc.

Stupid idea imo.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Smoke much in amster! but don't bring it back!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
erm, to give you an indication. last year at Iceland Airwaves the dogs at the airport indicated my mate and myself, presumably due to the fact that simply living in Holland coats enough drugs on you to trigger a dog o0

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah its fine, they are absolutely not expecting young people coming back from a smoking holiday in Amsterdam to try to bring some back with them!

In fact the are so relaxed about it you can probably just have it in carrier bags.

.... :m00:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
I have been twice and both times there was no sniffer dogs or police but I wasnt SMUGGLING DRUGS so it wouldnt of bothered me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I have to ask, considering how easy it is to get drugs in this country, why even bother?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
erm, to give you an indication. last year at Iceland Airwaves the dogs at the airport indicated my mate and myself, presumably due to the fact that simply living in Holland coats enough drugs on you to trigger a dog o0

Probably true - a dog can pick up smells at incredibly low concentrations - on the order of 5-10 parts per trillion when trained properly...

That's 5 little Weed Molecules in every 1000000000000000000 molecules. I dont fancy your chances if there is a dog!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
They don't use them on every ferry, but they'd be stupid not to at least randomly spot-check people getting a ferry back from the drugs capital of europe, no?

I mean are you going to use your resources on a ferry coming back from a country where people primarily go for sex and drugs, or on grandma Aoami's around the world luxury cruise hmmm?

Also FYI a sniffer dog (did some work with the police dogs section for a few months years back), can find a pack of weed the size of your little fingernail, triple wrapped in plastic in the whole of Cheltenham raceground in less than 10minutes (seen it done).

I don't think it's going to have much trouble finding a bag the size of your head in a backpack from 50 feet away, do you?

Intent to supply will carry between 4 and 9 years jail time, depending on CPS's willingness to push the case. With sentancing reductions and a good lawyer you could get it knocked down to 1/3 of those numbers. Really not worth it is it all for a bag you'll smoke your way through in days...

At the same time we've walked past dogs and they havent picked anything up on us at all. My dad used to work in a prison and he was telling me the dogs were rubbish at finding things, they were more for show, they were testing one dog and pretty much had to put his face infront of the bag to find it

Mey

Part of the furniture
Depands what kind of dog they are using tbh, some of them are passive.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I wonder, if you double wrapped the weed in plastic, then put loads and loads of pepper/chilli power around the plastic, then wrapped some more plastic round, would they be able to sniff it?

You know in the films you see people running away from dogs and they either run into the water to lose the scent, or pour pepper all over the place to mess up their noses.

I suppose the fact the dogs start going crazy will alert them to something dodgy, and even if you got through it'd be funny if some of the powder mixed in.

Uara

Part of the furniture
marmite I hear is a good way of putting off the sniffer dogs :ninja:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
A) - I'm going by boat, not Aeroplane. Driving from Calais to Utrecht, a couple of days there, then on to Belgium for a music festival. Surely if i just had some in my bag, in the boot of the car, it's not going to be a problem?

B) I'm not intending to deal or anything, just bringing some back for personal use, i don't get why it's such an issue.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
A) - I'm going by boat, not Aeroplane. Driving from Calais to Utrecht, a couple of days there, then on to Belgium for a music festival. Surely if i just had some in my bag, in the boot of the car, it's not going to be a problem?

B) I'm not intending to deal or anything, just bringing some back for personal use, i don't get why it's such an issue.

Is there something like illegal importation of drugs? I know its legal in amsterdam, but not in uk?

Also if you drive from Calais I take it you live in UK? You'll have to get through the tunnel as well and i bet they search alot of young people

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I've never been on a boat that went through a tunnel!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I've never been on a boat that went through a tunnel!

you havent lived

venice_doge_6.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
so is speeding but you've all done it right?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
why not bring a year's personal use back? that makes the risk worth while, and from an entertainment perspective you can write to us during your monthly 10 minutes of prison internet on life as Donkey-Cock Rodney, aka the mad strangler of Thornton Heath's most broken in young bitch :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
bah, you're all a bunch of spoilsports

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just grow your own weed! Friend of mine had 5 plants and he got about 200grams(about 6,6oz) of weed out of it and it was really good!

It's probably one of the easiest plants to grow aswell if you can just give them some sun..

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder, if you double wrapped the weed in plastic, then put loads and loads of pepper/chilli power around the plastic, then wrapped some more plastic round, would they be able to sniff it?

You know in the films you see people running away from dogs and they either run into the water to lose the scent, or pour pepper all over the place to mess up their noses.

I suppose the fact the dogs start going crazy will alert them to something dodgy, and even if you got through it'd be funny if some of the powder mixed in.

Using strong smells to hide things does not work.

All it does is piss the dog off, in which case any handler with a brain will stop you right there and ask you to open it, or it will make it curious and inspect the bag more closely. The reality is, if a sniffer dog is anywhere near you, it will find it even if it's hermetically (sp?) sealed.

The package we hid for that dog at cheltenham racecourse was triple wrapped in a combination of tin foil, a ziplock bag, and sellotaped shut inside another ziplock bag filled with a combination of weed killer, paint, beer, cigarettes and horse-shit to try and camoflage it. We then finally rinsed the bag with water generously, while using rubber gloves.

Like i said, 10 minutes to find it somewhere that is significantly bigger than Wembley Stadium. It's not going to have any trouble with you standing 10 feet away...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom