bringing weed back from holland on a ferry

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Is there something like illegal importation of drugs? I know its legal in amsterdam, but not in uk?

Also if you drive from Calais I take it you live in UK? You'll have to get through the tunnel as well and i bet they search alot of young people

facepalm is not enough for bahu.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
At the same time we've walked past dogs and they havent picked anything up on us at all. My dad used to work in a prison and he was telling me the dogs were rubbish at finding things, they were more for show, they were testing one dog and pretty much had to put his face infront of the bag to find it

That is totally at odds with what i've experienced with the police dogs. I suppose there is one runt in every proverbial litter, but that's hardly something to bet on eh?

Edit: The other possibility is that the dog was only partly trained, or just starting out on it's training. The training for a sniffer is pretty intense - takes a long time and the washout rate is high. Even higher for the ones that are trained to go after explosives!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i brought some hash back on the plane when they had dogs, scanners and searched my bags. on the ferry you'll be fine.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Why would you even take a chance ? :confused:

It's not as if it is hard to get or expensive here

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm going to columbia next week, thought about bringing an uzi back home in the boot of my car, just for personal use though so it's cool :D

If you have to ask "might i get caught", you're doing something you shouldn't. Simple as that.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
haha yeah, my bad

A facepalm may not be but the internetz is here to save the day
I bring you!......
double-facepalm.jpg

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
using a caption with spelling error = fail?

in any case it just fucking stupid to try. seriously. stupid.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i think aoami is a pretty cool guy. eh smuggles drugs and doesn't afraid of anything.

Attachments

• Exploitable_Iamdisappoint.jpg
    Exploitable_Iamdisappoint.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 55

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
where did you get that photo of my dad?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
the same dad you pissed through the leg of while he was taking a shit on the toilet? filth

anyway dont be scared by these faggots, just bring me back some hash, some shrooms and some seeds (legal negro!)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Shrooms in Amsterdam are insane.. I tripped balls second time I tried it!

Laddey

FH is my second home
celotape it to your bollocks. If you're only bringing a few zoots back wrap it up in something, spray it to shit and wrap it under your balls.

loads of people do it and ive not heard of anybody being caught.

but bad idea man, i'd say dont do it but if you are ^^

gohan

FH is my second home
erm, to give you an indication. last year at Iceland Airwaves the dogs at the airport indicated my mate and myself, presumably due to the fact that simply living in Holland coats enough drugs on you to trigger a dog o0

did u get bum fuddled?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
did u get bum fuddled?

no, but the big, scary and very unfriendly man who swabbed my hands and turned my pack inside out while telling me he'd be very angry if I'd lied to him would prolly have liked your line of thinking :/

Mey

Part of the furniture
What is funnier is that a few clicks on FH and google and you can find his real name / location.

People have been arrested/charged in the past from videos on youtube.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
jesus christ whats with all the paranoia these days?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
are you guys hiding things from me again? I'm still bummed out by not knowing about the cock club you know :eek:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
are you guys hiding things from me again? I'm still bummed out by not knowing about the cock club you know :eek:
why would you care, its a club for people with cocks! :(

yes i know, im not a member. sue me.

Zede

Part of the furniture
so long as its wrapped up right, the dogs wont smell shit.

& buy some charas, less smelly.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I really really wouldn't do it. Stuff is so easy to get in the UK is it really worth the risk?

Its weird I was a heavy smoker for years, gave up around 2004ish, friends thought it ironic that the company sent me to NL to work. However, since I have been here I haven't stopped by a coffee shop once

taB

Part of the furniture
What's the worst that can happen? Next year you could try going to Saudi for a bit of sun and summary execution.

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Ignore this lot and bring back several kilos.

Then we don't have to bother attempting to do your university coursework ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom