- Body Resist: 10%

and also this

Ancient Roman Coin - Utility: 54.0
-8 slash resist
-8 thrust resist
-8 heat resist
-24 hitpoints

ive albs uber items now :)

Both got as rewards from the same quest, just have to repeat the quest lots to get the good rewards.

Better still it gives nearly a billion xp to a 49 so its a nice way to level and get the nice items :p

Oh yeah i also read you can get two of the same bracer from lost treasure if you go put first one in vault before selecting the second one. Any one tried this and is the bracer of health the best utility wise?

S

stupidshady

bracer of health is not the best utility wise, to bad I got it alrdy :-(

L

loxleyhood

You can abuse a bug to get unlimmited bracers from Lost Treasures. Not telling you how though :p

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by loxleyhood
You can abuse a bug to get unlimmited bracers from Lost Treasures. Not telling you how though :p

consider your PM box spammed?

:m00:

G

Galiryn

Putting the reward in your vault then do the quest again ?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by loxleyhood

Too bad you can neither sell them nor trade them.. If it allows you to get 2 off the same bracers that's nice, but hardly uber. Veiled Bracer of Eyes (available for non-casters) has similar utility and easy to acquire.

You end up with 84 bracers and the only thing you can do with them is destroy. Hardly a bug I wanna abuse :p

H

Hit ^_^

too bad i dident know about the bug when i did the quest whit my infil as he was the only that realy needed 2 bracers of the same kind :\

T

ToKE

how about the fact they actually fix the pathing and holes in avalon..

Y

-yoda-

well thats one necklace thats oing into my sc template :))))

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Bellona
BAD Landshark.. go sit in corner! :twak:

*shrug*
Quest should be repeatable anyways, I object to the fact that eventually all these quest rewards will break and b0rk up entire SC templates.
Anyway, I didn't know about it until I'd already finished the quest, taken my legitimate two bracers and buggered off. /pout

T

ToKE

theres not that much difference between 1.60 and 1.61, few tweaks here n there but thats all... bring on 1.60 cause theres loads of nice touches there

light show when you lvl
looking for group shows all areas, not just where you are
icons on your bar grey out when unavailable due to casting time

umm can't remember the rest cause i aint played US in 3 weeks

best thing about 1.61 is overcapping and they finally fix the pathing issues/Holes in avalon!

Users who are viewing this thread