• Yes

Votes: 50 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • Only for the gallery

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
what harm does it do by showing it?

OK based on historic events having a counter causes little faggots to spam random shit, shit posts = post count equals sticky sock in bedroom for the faggots mentioned above.

Now give me evidence to support you show post count. Instead of just saying blah blah blah I need something to wank over when my Donny Osmond picture is drying out.

Glema

Fledgling Freddie
If it really matters can't you just multiply average daily post count by the number of days you've been a member?

C

Carss

As if idiots like gamah and overdriven dont go around every section of the forum looking for posts to do clueless +1 posts to already.

piss poor idea.

Everz

FH is my second home
OK based on historic events having a counter causes little faggots to spam random shit, shit posts = post count equals sticky sock in bedroom for the faggots mentioned above.

Now give me evidence to support you show post count. Instead of just saying blah blah blah I need something to wank over when my Donny Osmond picture is drying out.

haha really funny, like anything on this forum is rarely anything useful fag. It's either gay jokes, a drunk post and then some random video found on youtube, and that isnt spam in your eyes, how about get the fucking balls out your eyes and wake the fuck up.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
haha really funny, like anything on this forum is rarely anything useful fag. It's either gay jokes, a drunk post and then some random video found on youtube, and that isnt spam in your eyes, how about get the fucking balls out your eyes and wake the fuck up.

Have you ever noticed there are areas of this forum outside of the DAOC OT and RvR parts?

Also, calm down...

Calaen

Oh so you have no reason to bring them back?

WE in OT have had some very good threads on here thank you very much.

But mindless gimps like yourself are the reason a post count should not be brought back. I cant help but think of your poor mother washing all those extra socks.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oh so you have no reason to bring them back?

WE in OT have had some very good threads on here thank you very much.

But mindless gimps like yourself are the reason a post count should not be brought back. I cant help but think of your poor mother washing all those extra socks.

The fucking hell are you bringing irl into this you fucking useless waste of flesh and organs. You HAD some good threads, this is the fucking past, you no longer have these threads that are even worth viewing if not just to start some flaming for kicks. Sorry that i dont follow the usual youtube video following several rofls and a handing out of rep to the poster.

Calaen

calm down dear its the internet.

Hows about you try creating an interesting post? There was a good one about the formula 1 at the weekend, Naethas one about smelling and tasting as well. no one makes you click on the you tube posts.

Infact no one makes you look at FH if you dont like it you know what to do...

NO PUT THE SOCK BACK IN THE DRAWER

I meant do not read FH.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
kindly calm down everyone.

a long time ago there was an argument that (at the time) BW was dull as hell and there were no interesting threads going on. The sollution then, and now, is as hard as it is easy: you find the place dull? then post something interesting and hope people respond favourably.

simple as that. you just want to sit and whine that the place is no longer worth visiting? then imo shape up or go away. nobody forces you to come here.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stop the personal insults please.

Gamah

Banned
As if idiots like gamah and overdriven dont go around every section of the forum looking for posts to do clueless +1 posts to already.

piss poor idea.

Says the guy who goes round posting shit untill he gets banned.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
PradaHandbags.jpg

Gamah

Banned
get a clue please gamah

Sorry, Mr Alt account, I have a problem, I can't hear monotone sounds and thus your voice (and text(due to the fact i hear that voice when I read your text)) is canceled out.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
that's a seriously armoured handbag tbh o0

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'd say it's time to make a hotdog out of wood.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I wanted to be Everz on this post but he beat me to it!! :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
thank god for dissapproving! instead of +1 im just gonna disaprove with everybody!

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
rofl can't believe the crying over this :D
Roo, it's not crying. It's a sarcastic testimony of all of us. Deebs his action was just stupid tbh and made absolutely no sense whatsoever. The bug in the gallery was known to all of OT for ages, and know he disabled it and doesn't want to enable it again to prevent us from spamming? (which we didn't do :eek:) Do you not see the sillyness in this?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Roo, it's not crying. It's a sarcastic testimony of all of us. Deebs his action was just stupid tbh and made absolutely no sense whatsoever. The bug in the gallery was known to all of OT for ages, and know he disabled it and doesn't want to enable it again to prevent us from spamming? (which we didn't do :eek:) Do you not see the sillyness in this?

Actually, it was "our" fault that the gallery postcount was taken away.

Someone just HAD TO make a picture thread that boasted about the postcount being seen in the gallery. Yes, it was "just for fun", but it was still an epeen waving contest. I'm fairly certain that Deebs knew about the gallery bug, but like a good father, if you throw your toys around, he'll take 'em away.

Just like with the rep thing, going down on a slippery slope.

By the way, stop using "all of us" when you are not the voice of all. Thank you and good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom