Votes: 50 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • Only for the gallery

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Seriously, the postcount was really cool and as already mentioned, there aren't really any +1 posts around. Or at least bring it back for The Gallery, so that people can see it there. After a while it will be forgotten and only people true to the right forums will know about this ancient and secret little trick.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It will not be coming back.

I fixed one hole in the gallery last week but thanks to the thread today I realised I forgot this one.

As you say, FH is not full of the +1, so why exactly do you want to know your post count again?

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
...there aren't really any +1 posts around...

not anymore no. There used to be damn many of them before the postcount got removed, and I'd expect them to return if the postcount got reinstated.
So I'd say, just keep the postcount removed..

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I liked knowing that not many people knew how to check, just to keep track of how much spare time I have really.

Keep it off, less +1s.

Everz

FH is my second home
yeh, rly fun.. kinda sucks not knowing your epeen post count ;/

liloe

It's my birthday today!

I fixed one hole in the gallery last week but thanks to the thread today I realised I forgot this one.

As you say, FH is not full of the +1, so why exactly do you want to know your post count again?

I want to see the postcount just to know how often I posted here =) It's not about e-peen or anything like that, it's just about knowing the numbers =)

Not many people knew the thing with the Gallery, so it would be cool the get that "hole" back =)

Vladamir

FH is my second home

On the contrary why should we not be able to find out our post count is Deebs?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Deebs your just a bad man with hairy hands, i see ya, clogging up sinks!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
On the contrary why should we not be able to find out our post count is Deebs?
Because it does nothing but make people post spam to attempt to increase the post count.

Not knowing does not impact your ability to post or read.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
i'll bring the matches
1.-ssfu-eck-5-470.jpg

The Vlad, the vlad, the Vlad is on fire! We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn ... etc

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Post count gone is a good thing. It may have started out as an indicator of a forum user's activity on the forum but it descended into a mechanism for twats to try and out-twat each other.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Because it does nothing but make people post spam to attempt to increase the post count.

Not knowing does not impact your ability to post or read.

But if it's only in the gallery. I've never seen real spam there :(

Pretty pwease, stop being grumpy Deebs :wub:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
without postcount i will have to spam to get my next title in order to know how much i spam... oh the irony!

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
But if it's only in the gallery. I've never seen real spam there :(

Pretty pwease, stop being grumpy Deebs :wub:

are you actually browsing through the gallery?

on a serious note - you could atleast allow us to check our postcount in our profiles. It will be personal instead of public then :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
are you actually browsing through the gallery?

on a serious note - you could atleast allow us to check our postcount in our profiles. It will be personal instead of public then :)

I even posted on the gallery and the no-text messages are ratings for the pictures, which isn't really spam tbh =)

Gamah

Banned
And on another note didn't he say he was against opposing his views on the masses...this poll clearly shows a majority of the users want the post count back.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Right,

Let's get one thing straight, it was due to the masses that got the postcount removed from these forums many moons ago not me opposing my views on the masses.

Those of you, yes, the people that frequent this section caused an issue to manifest itself due to you all trying to increase your postcount for some willy waving (sorry any girls reading this) contest.

Postcounts will NOT be coming back, whine and bitch and call me a cnut all you want, I will not be changing my mind on this subject. It causes nothing but grief and frankly neither I or the mods need that.

Imposing my view? Not all, read above. I am just not prepared to go through what happened last time when postcounts where visible.

gohan

FH is my second home
then why not just stick it back on gallery? as has been said not many know about it, its not easily viewable so no E-peen can be earnt unless you put it in your sig likesome sad fuck!

it doesnt hurt any1 90% of OT have know about gallery for last few years an you cant claim their been a load of pointless post farming! so whats the point in pissing every1 off of somthign so harmless

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
then why not just stick it back on gallery? as has been said not many know about it, its not easily viewable so no E-peen can be earnt unless you put it in your sig likesome sad fuck!

it doesnt hurt any1 90% of OT have know about gallery for last few years an you cant claim their been a load of pointless post farming! so whats the point in pissing every1 off of somthign so harmless
Did you not read my previous post?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Those of you, yes, the people that frequent this section caused an issue to manifest itself due to you all trying to increase your postcount for some willy waving (sorry any girls reading this) contest.

Link me to such a thread if you would please.

If you mean the recent one Vlad started then bollocks. None of us wanted to say 'oh look, I have more posts' than you - it was just a way to get the forumites together and have some funny images come out of a harmless thread.

But hey - we better get rid of the reputation too because that extends my e-peen too!! And titles for different post counts!!1 That encourages me to post...and that's bad...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Link me to such a thread if you would please.

If you mean the recent one Vlad started then bollocks. None of us wanted to say 'oh look, I have more posts' than you - it was just a way to get the forumites together and have some funny images come out of a harmless thread.

But hey - we better get rid of the reputation too because that extends my e-peen too!! And titles for different post counts!!1 That encourages me to post...and that's bad...
Search back a few months, post counts were disabled months ago, use the search and all will be revealed.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Say, this reply button just encouraged me to post. Whatabout we get rid of it ey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom