Votes: 50 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 27 28.7%
  • Only for the gallery

Votes: 17 18.1%

• Total voters

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Search back a few months, post counts were disabled months ago, use the search and all will be revealed.

So - Vlads thread simply reminded you to take off post counts for gallery too?

But the fact it had not been abused once in the forum you say 'spam manifests in' since post counts had been disabled months ago - was not an indication that perhaps it could be left in there.

I can understand if we were all abusing it to buggery but we never did :s

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Search back a few months, post counts were disabled months ago, use the search and all will be revealed.

Ok, so some people farmed months ago, but people here knew the gallery "bug" for ages, so why not just put that back into place?

I can see where you're coming from with what you say, but I think the last solution was kind of a nice middle-way between showing it and hiding it.

Gamah

Banned
Deebs, Re-instate gallery post count and i'll give you the best head this side of Reading.

Seriously though, it did no harm there and no one post farmed to increase e-peen.

You win, post counts are still "hidden" are we are happy.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
That begging of you guys is pathetic....

And gamah, you, of all persons here, have the least ground to beg. You're the biggest fecking postfarmer here.

Gamah

Banned
That begging of you guys is pathetic....

And gamah, you, of all persons here, have the least ground to beg. You're the biggest fecking postfarmer here.

Oh I am sorry that we want to see a feature we like re-instated, how shit of us.

How about you take you're post, print it out about 5 times, roll the paper into a cone shape, bend over and insert it into your rectum at high speed.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
On the contrary why should we not be able to find out our post count is Deebs?

because it serves absolutly no purpose whatsoever? :)

/edit: if anyone feel the NEED to check how many posts they have then obviously its a epeen thing isnt it? :)

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh I did answer yes to the pool - but after reading Deebs and others replies think I've come to my senses and realised that we are not muture enough for stuff like that.

The +1 spamming would very possible start again hehe. Sorry guys, we suck.

Adari

Part of the furniture
I doubt the whole +1 issue is still valid - it's in the past and will remain that way, postcount or not. And let's face it, the titles aren't cool enough to start spamming for. :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
a very long time ago there was some debate (it lasted quite a while too) amongst a large number of members of a certain gaming community regarding the post count. it was decided that the best way to combat random spam was to have the post count visibility be removed.

one of the highest postcount holding people of the time, ME, asked -after the spam debate- Deebs and Ted the Dog to remove the postcount. They agreed and it hasn't been back since. The gallery was only an accident you know :)

Imo postcount visibility serves only to show others how little time you spend outside. Deebs has stated that it's not coming back. I guess your best go is to suck it up, because there is no convincing argument to get it back.

Gamah

Banned
Imo postcount visibility serves only to show others how little time you spend outside. Deebs has stated that it's not coming back. I guess your best go is to suck it up, because there is no convincing argument to get it back.

Or that you post from work? like in my case. Just because you have a high post count doesn't mean you're a vampire.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
do you work outside? you vamp you :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
damn i thought that getting 7500 posts made your blood turn cold and sharpen your teeth :(

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
I have to say it is very odd coming here and not seeing post counts, it must be the only forum on the internet without it.

Everz

FH is my second home
yes, and seemingly forums with 5x the members FH have, have hardly any spam..

Everz

FH is my second home
note the word did, you no longer have that large amount of active members..

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
note the word did, you no longer have that large amount of active members..

Still alot of members on FH. Hows about everyone that wants a post count fucks off to another forum that has one then everyone is happy :p

Gamah

Banned
Yeah Fh is still living in the busy past, end of the day a forum is made by users it did no harm in gallary and its taken out because god forbid someone may post a +1 post *SHOCKING*

Everz

FH is my second home
Still alot of members on FH. Hows about everyone that wants a post count fucks off to another forum that has one then everyone is happy :p

you dont understand, there hanging on to an oldhat arguement that it will cause spam.. FH isnt as popular as it once was.. face it.. the post count being shown will cause next to no harm.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
what harm does it do by not showing it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom