Politics Brexit (England leaving the UK)

How will you vote in the referendum to leave the European Union?

• I will vote to leave

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I will vote to stay

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Depends on what David Cameron gets out of the negotiations

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • I'm a foreigner, you should stay.

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • I'm a foreigner, you should leave.

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • I'm Hawkwind, I think we should make a Saudi-Britain Union.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The two Muslim girls in my wife's school have gone off the rails, which I find reassuring, graffiting the school toilets, smoking in empty classrooms and bullying a few kids.
Ah the assimilation begins.

Not relevant to thread

Gwadien

Done. You didn't need a Euro user to do it either :eek:

Sorry didn't realise you were competent...

Oh look...

Teedle pips would have followed my full request and edited the title too.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Agreed. But still funny. But relevant for UKIPers - they think if we leave the EU we can kick the browns out...

Edit: It's a bit rich berating @Trem on incompetence when you're the n00b who can't get your own thread right in the first place :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Sorry didn't realise you were competent...

Oh look...

Teedle pips would have followed my full request and edited the title too.
You best hope he bothers then shit cunt.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Cameron isn't going to get that much to be honest, certainly not enough for those voting no in the future referendum which I suspect will be very tight.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cameron isn't going to get that much to be honest, certainly not enough for those voting no in the future referendum which I suspect will be very tight.
I don't think what Cameron "gets" is going to make a blind bit of difference to no voters either way tbh.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Your phones far too big for your tiny hands. Also, I've been full of beer since Thursday.

MrHorus

Can't get enough of FH
Surely like if people have voted to remain in the UK then that means we're sticking as a single political unit on these kinds of votes.

It absolutely does mean that.

I am a British Citizen and positively voted to remain one last year.

I will be voting (to remain) in the referendum next year with all my fellow British Citizens in Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland as one nation, despite any rhetoric from the separatists about it being a trigger for another referendum on separatism.

It's empty talk, although I fully expect them to try anyway since it's the only policy they really have :)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If the EU had remained a trading bloc, and was in anyway democratic or accountable to its people, then I would vote to remain all day every day and twice on Sundays. In the guise it is now, I am less convinced by the day.

But what would be really good, was if there was any way of getting an unbiased breakdown of what it means to stay versus what it means to leave. Sadly everything I've read on it has an agenda one way or the other - some unbiased reporting would be lovely!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
If the EU had remained a trading bloc, and was in anyway democratic or accountable to its people, then I would vote to remain all day every day and twice on Sundays. In the guise it is now, I am less convinced by the day.

But what would be really good, was if there was any way of getting an unbiased breakdown of what it means to stay versus what it means to leave. Sadly everything I've read on it has an agenda one way or the other - some unbiased reporting would be lovely!

I'm not sure "unbiased" reporting is possible. Even if you state bald facts, it will be seen as biased by someone. Take your first line above; it works on the assumption that the UK is democratic or accountable to its people, so in leaving the EU you would be somehow be better off. I find that somewhat doubtful.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It absolutely does mean that.

I am a British Citizen and positively voted to remain one last year.

I will be voting (to remain) in the referendum next year with all my fellow British Citizens in Scotland, England, Wales and Northern Ireland as one nation, despite any rhetoric from the separatists about it being a trigger for another referendum on separatism.

It's empty talk, although I fully expect them to try anyway since it's the only policy they really have :)

OMG! You're a fucking sweaty??? :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The two Muslim girls in my wife's school have gone off the rails, which I find reassuring, graffiting the school toilets, smoking in empty classrooms and bullying a few kids.
Ah the assimilation begins.
This describes me in 9th grade tbh, except the fact that I was neither a Muslim or a girl... At the time

Gwadien

You kinda made the point of the columnist.

Polls haven't been very accurate recently.

Bodhi

I suspect you're right.

I suspect a lot more than around 54% of Britain wants out currently. Even the more right on of our newspapers are starting to suggest it might be a good idea.

Gwadien

I suspect you're right.

I suspect a lot more than around 54% of Britain wants out currently. Even the more right on of our newspapers are starting to suggest it might be a good idea.

Currently, sure, but its early days and its in reaction to Cameron's aparrently failure to negotiate, closer the time comes people will start to think about it more rationally and be more willing to stick to the status quo.

Many of the fencesitters will be put off by the UKIPesque migration problem too, I'm fence sitting, but its more about bang-for-buck than anything, the UK should be treated like a big player, not just France and Germany.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
We wouldn't go, an out vote would be brilliant, let the EU consider the consequences and then fudge a stay in.
The powers that be would not let the clueless masses decide something so important, unless we turned up at parliment with pitchforks and the army on our side.

Bodhi

To be fair Job, our ultimate leader Mr Juncker (who I don't recall voting for) has said as much.

Must admit I'm struggling to see the argument for staying in currently, as I dint feel entirely comfortable being dictated to by a large unelected organisation. But we'll see. I love Europe, can't be doing with the EU in its current guise however. If it had stayed as a Free Trade Area, then I wouldn't have an issue.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
To be fair Job, our ultimate leader Mr Juncker (who I don't recall voting for) has said as much.

Must admit I'm struggling to see the argument for staying in currently, as I dint feel entirely comfortable being dictated to by a large unelected organisation. But we'll see. I love Europe, can't be doing with the EU in its current guise however. If it had stayed as a Free Trade Area, then I wouldn't have an issue.

That's no way to talk about Her Majesty's Civil Service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom