TV Breaking Bad

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Awesome! Was that the ending of the show or is there another season in the making?

Really hope they start their own cartel :D

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Awesome! Was that the ending of the show or is there another season in the making?

The show has 16 episodes left, though if they split that into two seasons is still to be decided. Good last two episodes but I thought it was all kind of predictable.

That scene of Walt just sitting by the pool staring at the plant pot for 60 seconds and the next thing we know the kid is poisoned...

CorNokZ

That scene of Walt just sitting by the pool staring at the plant pot for 60 seconds and the next thing we know the kid is poisoned...

Maybe I am just really thick or didnt pay enough attention, but I really didnt catch that :D

megadave

I am a FH squatter
I didn't predict that either, but then again I don't equate garden plants to poisoning ;)

I wonder if they'll introduce a new nemesis or if it'll end up Walt vs DEA, surely that has to happen sometime? I doubt Hank will drop it.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
This season was so awesome. I haven't cared about what's going to happen in a TV show this much ever before I think :p

I thought gus's death was a bit of a crappy scene though. He walks out of the room and adjusts his tie with only half a face? what

eksdee

FH is my second home
I thought gus's death was a bit of a crappy scene though. He walks out of the room and adjusts his tie with only half a face? what

Yep, only low point for me also.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Also a glen. Or if it's not it should be; it's from about 3 seasons ago. :p

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
I didn't predict that either, but then again I don't equate garden plants to poisoning ;)

I wonder if they'll introduce a new nemesis or if it'll end up Walt vs DEA, surely that has to happen sometime? I doubt Hank will drop it.

I'm sure it will be Walt vs. DEA. The old woman at the home saw him on the balcony, and the DEA is definately gonna question her.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I thought the scene with Gus in the car, where the camera slowly closed in on his face, was awesome. That guy is a superb actor.

eksdee

FH is my second home
mYxXM.jpg

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I stopped watching because S4 was a bit slow but I stopped watching on the last "slow" episode like a noob. Got through the rest of the series in a couple of evenings.

CorNokZ

Fianlly! Feels like an eternity since I blasted through the first four season, lol

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can't wait, just sad they are breaking it up into 2 x 8 episode seasons spaced over a full year, cunts.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thought it was great, only just caught up with season 4 at the weekend so perfect timing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom