Bravo BC, you're wonderful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethul

FH is my second home
nptr said:
Keep on barking, it is funny, but we are best guild atm, and all your stupid barking wont chage it :). BC4tehwin and LOL @ you all. Your really keep me smiling and i find u whiny gimps funny.

Bad adverstisment is also an advertisment, and its a pleasure for us that you waste you time writing how bad we are.. I wont argue with you so just look statistics and shut up - it shows real facts :). BC is good, and we dont have problem with ppl who want to join, so we were, we are and we will be good doesnt matter how many of gimps whine around.

You call us zergers - we dont care, we will continue playing like we always did, doesnt matter of amount of whine. The goal is primary, and the way how you achieve this goal secodary as long as the goal is reached, if you dont believe - ask Zoyster and Outlaw who needed zergs to ding hight RR and cant do a shit without them. We have our own ways to be good and if you doesnt like its your problem. Im happy with my guild and my other guildies also are, and why should we care about random mids who can only whine? You'd better go exp arts instead of wasting your time here and show us in RvR that you are a people who are worthy to speak with. Its not about albs, their rvr doesnt show a shit and since my returning to daoc and playing with my BD all albs fgs are always killed without any troubles even in random grps.

The best ppl do, the lame - whine. MAUAHAHA @ you.

MAUAHAHA @ you.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
nptr said:
Keep on barking, it is funny, but we are best guild atm, and all your stupid barking wont chage it :). BC4tehwin and LOL @ you all. Your really keep me smiling and i find u whiny gimps funny.

Bad adverstisment is also an advertisment, and its a pleasure for us that you waste you time writing how bad we are.. I wont argue with you so just look statistics and shut up - it shows real facts :). BC is good, and we dont have problem with ppl who want to join, so we were, we are and we will be good doesnt matter how many of gimps whine around.

You call us zergers - we dont care, we will continue playing like we always did, doesnt matter of amount of whine. The goal is primary, and the way how you achieve this goal secodary as long as the goal is reached, if you dont believe - ask Zoyster and Outlaw who needed zergs to ding hight RR and cant do a shit without them. We have our own ways to be good and if you doesnt like its your problem. Im happy with my guild and my other guildies also are, and why should we care about random mids who can only whine? You'd better go exp arts instead of wasting your time here and show us in RvR that you are a people who are worthy to speak with. Its not about albs, their rvr doesnt show a shit and since my returning to daoc and playing with my BD all albs fgs are always killed without any troubles even in random grps.

rofl .. such ego :eek:

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
tehre are no set groups out atm except for BCs, this is why they mostly.
not denying the astona grp is good, but there is no real competition.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Muylaetrix said:
I guess it is all attitude towards the game.

As a casual player the anti social nature to some of the bigger guilds must be appaling.

Not every stealher/player has a BB.

To me it seems that a lot of the big guilds/gank groups just see their fellow realmmates as competition for rp. They actually want to see their realmmates dead and back in sauvage and preferably to stay out of rvr.

Why rezz someone who could add and `leach` 2 mins later ?

Appaling. I See this game as a realm vs realm game, not fg vs fg or 1 vs 1 game.

The mere notion of not helping someone because it can put you at a disadvantage is horrible to me. power potions/mcl/blablabla/eoy rezz,

Dunno, some of the peops here seem so sick and twisted they don`t want their healer dudes to rezz out of group because they are jealous that the healer dude would gain more RP than themselves.

Flame away.

As much as I hate to agree with an Alb, I can see his point 100%.
Lets take a perfect example of bad attitude.
A bg doing ml2. we are at ml 2.8 step, someone is struggling todo it, a runemaster, we ask sm(the only one in BG) send your pet up there and help when they try again.
SM repilies i dont see what the problem is they can do it alone, and dosent help. That kind of attitude does not help you/guild or realm at all
Far better to send pet/help speed up process for the whole group(bg) in the long run.

Wont mention character or guild but believe me they have a bad reputation and selfish attitudes as described above will not help

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
nptr said:

I really hope this post is a joke(cough-my post above)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Whoa, I think a new gimp has entered the building, and someone with a BD as main no less!

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
albs just keep claiming they are underpowered even if they have and always had best classes ingame like minstrel/sorc/scout.

Regards, Cougar

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
nptr said:
The goal is primary

To camp ALL the artifacts?

nptr said:
You'd better go exp arts instead of wasting your time here and show us in RvR that you are a people who are worthy to speak with.

SOMEONE is camping them :touch:

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
tehre are no set groups out atm except for BCs, this is why they mostly.
not denying the astona grp is good, but there is no real competition.

isnt fully set, the aug healer, caster and sometimes m/p healer changes :)

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
nah Bee been letting nptr eat red meat again.
Bee call your attack hound to heel and put a muzzle on him, before he finishes destroying BC reputation.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder, now that the .ru (Unbiased) Ambassador from Merlin, has left, BC will start to Zerg in numbers of 20 at spd 2 again :D

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
I wonder, now that the .ru (Unbiased) Ambassador from Merlin, has left, BC will start to Zerg in numbers of 20 at spd 2 again :D

same as u then.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:

funny GoL learns to play reko in fg grp and they whine at zergs

roflmaolamomyg0t! :puke: funny u dont like zergs as they gave u the rr11 title u have. ur rr3 based on fg fights.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
go back to Odins, Fire fodder.

Zoyester begins casting charm zergling!
Zoyester casts charm zergling!
Spell fails, cant charm players from another realm!

sorry zoy but im no alb, I wont obey any orders :twak:

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
You begin casting Superior TopicChange
You change topic to golzerg

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Clipse said:

You are teh ignoramus of them all! ;) This type of post (and you have made a lot of them) just shows how terrible your knowledge of BC rvr is. As Bee said, yes, we have a history of running 2fg, of adding, and this still occurs. But 99% of the time post-TOA, its 1fg. I'll just repeat that: 1fg.

We usually have our "g1" out, led by Natha, and usually a "g2" lead by Diddily or Kirilla. Communication between the two groups are virtually non-existant (exception: when zerg out) and we don't add on each other unless the first group asks for help, which has happened 2-3 times in the months we have played post-TOA (as even our ingame enemies have pointed out in this thread - we play well atm so rarely loose).

I have played in both groups now after TOA, and when we encounter 1fg or 2fg's of enemies, we rarely have died. So I dunno who your chars are, but if you have been killed by BC after TOA, it is 99% chance that it was either by Trogg/Spacy/Sett/Verka (G1) or Crazy/Astona/xxx/xxx (G2).

Ofc, some people will still want to believe that nothing has changed (you, Cougar claiming that we still are Backup Company when NP/MT groups are strong adders in current rvr, and many others I am sure). But for those of you who actually want an update on how things are atm, read above.

/dismiss

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
ah, so accusing people of being Zergers, aint so funny anymore :D Glatz uberskillrealm8s

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Klonk said:
/xxx/xxx (G2).

Ofc, some people will still want to believe that nothing has changed (you, Cougar claiming that we still are Backup Company when NP/MT groups are strong adders in current rvr, and many others I am sure). But for those of you who actually want an update on how things are atm, read above.

/dismiss

ofc we add, you have done it since you started going rvr so when we returned the favour about 1000 more times we are even!

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Stallion said:
Zoyester begins casting charm zergling!
Zoyester casts charm zergling!
Spell fails, cant charm players from another realm!

sorry zoy but im no alb, I wont obey any orders :twak:

Idiot..

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
ofc we add, you have done it since you started going rvr so when we returned the favour about 1000 more times we are even!

you are funny man actually
i just stopped counting how many times did YOU add on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom