Bravo BC, you're wonderful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Black Company...you made my day...
Me and a berserker were grouped at MMG in Emain, when an infil (Forb I believe) jumped me and absolutely pwned me...it wasn't this that annoyed me. I thought I'd be okay when a fg of people were running in my general direction (in the middle of MMG doors)...just get rezzed, and return to mtk to sit out the 5 mins of res-ill...
The berserker was doing some damage to the infil, and they were both on about 50% health (if i remember correctly), when BC decided to charge in, beat the graphical crap out of Forb's graphical alter-ego, leaving the berserker with VERY few RPs. They also left me without a rezz... :eek7:

Anyone reading this, please remember this incident next time you see BC complaining about all the people who add on fights...It'd be nice to see them step in it...

And btw Forb...nice kill :clap:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh alot of FGs do this which sucks, random groups tend to rez however where I see alot of guild/set groups who will leave people dead all the time :<

Zane

Fledgling Freddie
^^

first of all 50% of the grp wasn't BC and 2 healers wasn't so don't go QQ on BC without knowin da facts.

Second: Gettin rezzed at mmg move mtk to wait off Rezz ill instead bein pwnd by some stealther</release and wait for port 5 mins and loose Rezz Ill...

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
why on earth would you want to be unbuffed and rezz ill in the middle of emain?

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
we dont rezz any1 <= this is guild policy, i will demote any healer in guild who rezzes some1 in emain
i'm fed up with fuckers who dont accept rezz
you spend half your feking mana for rezz, then you get inc, then you dont have mana for heal, and so on
next time get group with four seers and now fuck off
next

Stru

Fledgling Freddie
BC is a bunch of twats, and fyi herberts, the guy is a Shadowblade... they don't usually grp with healers o_O

Woulndt hurt if you rezzed the guy since you get rp's for that too... :m00:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Stru said:
BC is a bunch of twats, and fyi herberts, the guy is a Shadowblade... they don't usually grp with healers o_O

Woulndt hurt if you rezzed the guy since you get rp's for that too... :m00:

99% of shadowblades i tried to rezz didnt accept it, so i stopped rezz em
for them it's better to /release und buff themselves with bot rather than go unbuffed in the middle of nowhere

again, our policy is not to rezz any1
whether you like it or not
i dont give a flying fuck

if youre stealther -- /release and buff at mtk
if youre group class -- get the fucking group

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
for them it's better to /release und buff themselves with bot rather than go unbuffed in the middle of nowhere

so true, no point running unbuffed in emain :)

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
agreed :clap:

and fyi he was a shammy iirc, well a shammy whined at me in game

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Go Odin's imo ^^

have some fun ( When hibbies dont zerg...........Add I mean Add)

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Gasoline said:
Thanks Black Company...you made my day...
Me and a berserker were grouped at MMG in Emain, when an infil (Forb I believe) jumped me and absolutely pwned me...it wasn't this that annoyed me. I thought I'd be okay when a fg of people were running in my general direction (in the middle of MMG doors)...just get rezzed, and return to mtk to sit out the 5 mins of res-ill...
The berserker was doing some damage to the infil, and they were both on about 50% health (if i remember correctly), when BC decided to charge in, beat the graphical crap out of Forb's graphical alter-ego, leaving the berserker with VERY few RPs. They also left me without a rezz... :eek7:

Anyone reading this, please remember this incident next time you see BC complaining about all the people who add on fights...It'd be nice to see them step in it...

And btw Forb...nice kill :clap:

By now you shold know that BC, is kinda a npc guild who play no part in the affairs of midgard in general, either in rvr or pve, it seem everywhere these toons show up, all respect toward fellow players is non exsistant. many souls have have been in close encounter with this bunch, and in midgard BC is by many now know as Bad Company.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Gorrion said:
By now you shold know that BC, is kinda a npc guild who play no part in the affairs of midgard in general, either in rvr or pve, it seem everywhere these toons show up, all respect toward fellow players is non exsistant. many souls have have been in close encounter with this bunch, and in midgard BC is by many now know as Bad Company.

Dont be daft, if you solo you should know what risks you take.

99.999999% of the time soloers dont accept rezzes.
Rezzes that take 50% mana
mana that is rather handy if that group runs into a fight
mana that could make the difference between winning or losing.

but hey you got rezzed and leeched a dozen RPs before dying again.

Gasoline

Fledgling Freddie
Rulke said:
99.999999% of the time soloers dont accept rezzes.
Rezzes that take 50% mana

Come again? :eek7:
WTF are you saying with those figures? It doesn't cost 50% mana to rezz a SB with 1300 hits...
And you're throwing it out of all proportion with all those 9s...If i'm with/near anyone in Emain, and one of us gets killed, we hang around for an age sometimes, just waiting for a rezz...If you play a stealther in emain, you'll know how annoying it is to get all the way to AMG (it's a long way running stealthed), for instance, to be ganked by whoever happens to be in vicinity, then have nobody rezz you.
For some people it's an achievement to even GET to AMG...

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Gasoline said:
Come again? :eek7:
WTF are you saying with those figures? It doesn't cost 50% mana to rezz a SB with 1300 hits...
And you're throwing it out of all proportion with all those 9s...If i'm with/near anyone in Emain, and one of us gets killed, we hang around for an age sometimes, just waiting for a rezz...If you play a stealther in emain, you'll know how annoying it is to get all the way to AMG (it's a long way running stealthed), for instance, to be ganked by whoever happens to be in vicinity, then have nobody rezz you.
For some people it's an achievement to even GET to AMG...

mate, rezzing a lvl50 person takes 50%mana

majik

Banned
Right, so most of the group were not from BC, so lets whine about BC anyway?

And most people are overlooking the point that while you can be nice and happy and realm loving and res people in emain, an unbuffed soloer (or duo) is still very likely to be killed + it risks the group ressing that person.

Just a note, find out the names/guilds of the other healers and bring them into disrepute, or is it ok for a non-BC member to zerg past you w/o ressing?

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
aye from playing a cleric i can tell u i will never ever res people when im in a gg. first of all it takes 50% of my power which is a pain in the arse and if if enemies are inc right after than having 1/2 power bar sucks major arse. play a support class and ull understand. also when people dont accept ur ress then tthere is no point what so ever. if u die just realase, its faster than getting ressed at mmg then walking bak to mtk to get pwned by a stealther 1/2 way.

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Such anger in that liddul natha ..
anyway .. ppl got their own freewill etc .. midgard spirit... who needs it ?

Not BC thats for sure :worthy:

Anyway sorry to hear it ruined your day .. get use to it wont be the last time ;( .. and happy infl hunting in the future!

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Didn't he mention that the fg came in and screwed up the 1on1? Or was that handily flooded away? :eek:

I hear people complain about stealthers leeching, but I never see a fg that leaves a soloer. Don't come with the 'all soloers leech' crap. All of you know it's because first and foremost people want easy rp.

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:

again, our policy is not to rezz any1
whether you like it or not
i dont give a flying fuck

if youre stealther -- /release and buff at mtk
if youre group class -- get the fucking group

I must say I agree on this one tbh...Aint no use to rezz someone at mmg since 342304 infils/mincers tend to camp the road from mmg to mtk and they will for sure gank that d00d again.

tho on the thing that the random grp "adds" on Forbs fight...well all realms do at sometime.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Was not this a whine about BC adding on a 1vs1 (2vs1) fight??? :eek:

Suddendly ppl missed the point n this turned into an "I dont rezz ppl in emain" thread :rolleyes:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I love my fellow mids , they are so friendly and everything :fluffle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom