Bravo BC, you're wonderful...

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
They think they beat us aswell, fg v fg, little do they realise (or do they), that just after I killed Herberts and Crazy, was about to kill the 2nd healer, and whatdya know, 2 stealthers pop and slam and slash and drop me. It happened at DCX btw, Saturday Evening. xD And that was JUST after we killed Verka's crew fg v fg.
omg, shadowblades still exist ? =D

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Oh look our inocent objective and independant PR man does forum trolling too :D grats. ( He just happens to be Russian, and good mates with most of BC)

Run with us for a weak plz, and write a Independant report for us ?

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
Oh look our inocent objective and independant PR man does forum trolling too :D grats. ( He just happens to be Russian, and good mates with most of BC)

Run with us for a weak plz, and write a Independant report for us ?
OMG =D
Zoyster asks me for independent report =D
btw. i just translated story ^^

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
They think they beat us aswell, fg v fg, little do they realise (or do they), that just after I killed Herberts and Crazy, was about to kill the 2nd healer, and whatdya know, 2 stealthers pop and slam and slash and drop me. It happened at DCX btw, Saturday Evening. xD And that was JUST after we killed Verka's crew fg v fg.

amagad like scouts never assistADD on fg vs fg fights, doing teh odd 500+ dmg on casturs... QQ more oO

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
dear zoyster..

we do run 2fg..

if we have 2 groups out we always run close to each other..

i run never without 2fg..

i add all the time with those 2fg..

i should shut the fuck up..

busted hehehe

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
amagad like scouts never assistADD on fg vs fg fights, doing teh odd 500+ dmg on casturs... QQ more oO

they didn't only damage me, they slammed me first, and I was left stunned, before they could work out what to do.

The funny thing is, There was 1 stealther alone, you know u see em near u sometimes for a split-second. Anyways, so I find herberts, nuke hime like 5 times, and Im thinking, why didn't that stealhther go for me. Joy. So I click Crazy (btw : Crocform = "killme" sign), just get the last nuke on him, target the other healer, then lo and behold, 2, not 1 Anymore :( but 2 adding zerging lowlife stealther's slam me, kill me, then go running off for more addage. :D I wish I got their names :(

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
zoyster iirc when that fight was happening this was the afew mins after we didnt rezz this whining gimp and there was only 4 bc in the grp ^^ i no ur not very bright but there was atleast 2 of the 4 with deffiance guild cloaks still

btw no mid stealthers have slam :clap:

imo pipe down noob

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
they didn't only damage me, they slammed me first, and I was left stunned, before they could work out what to do.

The funny thing is, There was 1 stealther alone, you know u see em near u sometimes for a split-second. Anyways, so I find herberts, nuke hime like 5 times, and Im thinking, why didn't that stealhther go for me. Joy. So I click Crazy (btw : Crocform = "killme" sign), just get the last nuke on him, target the other healer, then lo and behold, 2, not 1 Anymore :( but 2 adding zerging lowlife stealther's slam me, kill me, then go running off for more addage. :D I wish I got their names :(
Scouts turned on zoyster and slammed him :(

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
slam, pa , Garrotte, Whatever the hell it was, who cares? u get the picture.... Jeezus man, u DAOCers get really anal sometimes :D

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:

any time was 4 st :wub:

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
kk zoyster if u can kill us 1fg vs 1fg why the hell do u bring another 5fgs with u ^^

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
herberts calm down m8, u only been on the RvR scene for 1 week :D

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, stupid post... stealth adds to fg vs fg fights etc too, who the f*** cares s**er... Stop this whine... nerf... argh :twak:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
they weren't normal stealther adds, they were zerger adders :(

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
i'd like to see what would happen if we had that fight at amg :D omg 3 scout pops all 3 healers cant heal, lets run to FH and whine

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
old.Molotok said:
Dragonfang? :eek7:

think Zoystr meant this :

Name: Creeping Death
Level: 34
Prerequisite: Perforate Artery
Attack: High Bonus
Defense: None
Fatigue Cost: Low
Damage: High
Effect: Stunned
Stuns the target for a brief period of time.
Resist type: N/A
Duration: 7 seconds

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Class whine here, more fun ppl! more whine!

ps, hi der Zoy

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
lol at zoyster and mid whiners.

Zoyster albs are so gimpy so u can't do anything but zerg. Every 2nd newb in daoc joins albion, so I can understand your realm has nothing to provide against 1 fg BCs. No need of lame excuses from you, we understand it very well.. Make another 60+ albs zerg and get your 50rps per kill, if its so funny for you, mighty ruler of newbs :p.

To whiny mids: It clear that you all just jelauos because BC is better than your guilds. We have good grps and a lot of rvr having less stupid wipes than random grps, and its the reason u why u whine, gettign zerged all the time in macha by Zoyster and Co. If our 2 ggs is running and kills all single fgs around leavign you no rps its not reason to whine can call us zergers. Show me some another guild which has 2 regular fgs in rvr? It just shows our organization level which is above other mid guilds and make you jelaous. You whine looks like a dog barking on a lion. We rock now and we will so save your time posting the whine :)

Marc

FH is my second home
nptr said:
Zoyster albs are so gimpy so u can't do anything but zerg. Every 2nd newb in daoc joins albion, so I can understand your realm has nothing to provide against 1 fg BCs. No need of lame excuses from you, we understand it very well.. Make another 60+ albs zerg and get your 50rps per kill, if its so funny for you, mighty ruler of newbs :p.

To whiny mids: It clear that you all just jelauos because BC is better than your guilds. We have good grps and a lot of rvr having less stupid wipes than random grps, and its the reason u why u whine, gettign zerged all the time in macha by Zoyster and Co. If our 2 ggs is running and kills all single fgs around leavign you no rps its not reason to whine can call us zergers. Show me some another guild which has 2 regular fgs in rvr? It just shows our organization level which is above other mid guilds and make you jelaous. You whine looks like a dog barking on a lion. We rock now and we will so save your time posting the whine :)

lol the voice of experience has spoken

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
Zoy and Outlaw sometimes move in zerg - yes.
Zoy and Outlaw sometimes move in 1FG - yes.
When second happening - we kill them often instead they kill us - yes.
But they killed us sometimes also - yes.

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
LOL @ whiners.

Keep on barking, it is funny, but we are best guild atm, and all your stupid barking wont chage it :). BC4tehwin and LOL @ you all. Your really keep me smiling and i find u whiny gimps funny.

Bad adverstisment is also an advertisment, and its a pleasure for us that you waste you time writing how bad we are.. I wont argue with you so just look statistics and shut up - it shows real facts :). BC is good, and we dont have problem with ppl who want to join, so we were, we are and we will be good doesnt matter how many of gimps whine around.

You call us zergers - we dont care, we will continue playing like we always did, doesnt matter of amount of whine. The goal is primary, and the way how you achieve this goal secodary as long as the goal is reached, if you dont believe - ask Zoyster and Outlaw who needed zergs to ding hight RR and cant do a shit without them. We have our own ways to be good and if you doesnt like its your problem. Im happy with my guild and my other guildies also are, and why should we care about random mids who can only whine? You'd better go exp arts instead of wasting your time here and show us in RvR that you are a people who are worthy to speak with. Its not about albs, their rvr doesnt show a shit and since my returning to daoc and playing with my BD all albs fgs are always killed without any troubles even in random grps.

The best ppl do, the lame - whine. MAUAHAHA @ you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom