Boring RR ding grats

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS THE NEW BW GRATS FORUM.

They are utterly and totally uninteresting. If you feel you need to have them do them at your Realm forum.

Noticed the sticky. Vote banish them for the love of gord!

minime_

Fledgling Freddie
Or dont click em, if you dont like GZ threads and see "WTF!! xxxxxx dinged rr8" dont press it, and stop wajn.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
I never click them. They still clutter up the forum. Maybe introduce a filter function e.g. if thread name contains grats/gratz/gratzz/ding/whatever do not show.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
If everyone disliked the threads that much there would not be so many. People like to congratulate their friends and people like to be aknowledged for their achievments. Stop being such a grumpy, miserable bastard and let people enjoy themselves.

I'd rather see 10 Congratulations threads then 1 flame/whine thread.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
People deserve gratz rr6+ imo any lower then i don't look, also savages shouldn't get threads.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
grats threads past rr6 is fine with me (although i didn't get one /cry)

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Things you can do:

• Vote in the poll, then don't spam FH with similarly meaningless threads.
  • Don't read the gratz threads, don't spam FH with similarly meaningless threads. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Things you can do:

• Don't read the gratz threads, don't spam FH with similarly meaningless threads. Don't pass go. Don't collect $200.

:D

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Loxleyhood said:
Things you can do:

• nice list xDD

KOOKen

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS THE NEW BW GRATS FORUM.

They are utterly and totally uninteresting. If you feel you need to have them do them at your Realm forum.

Noticed the sticky. Vote banish them for the love of gord!

Totaly agree :m00:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
If everyone disliked the threads that much there would not be so many. People like to congratulate their friends and people like to be aknowledged for their achievments. Stop being such a grumpy, miserable bastard and let people enjoy themselves.

I'd rather see 10 Congratulations threads then 1 flame/whine thread.

Oh great thinker of the 21st century, do you think I am unique thinking there is a risk they can start to flood the forum? Personal insults will get you nowhere.

Powerslave

Fledgling Freddie
Larc, i think the posts in your thread proved a point. Its acceptable to disagree, but its no use to try and convince all daoc community otherwise. People like gratz posts (rr6-7+ ofc) , thus the endless replies on them.

just give it up ;>

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kagato said it well, and he was hardly making a personal attack on you (if you think so, you need to get a thick asbestos suit).

Belomar

Part of the furniture
On the whole, you ask us not to make this the new BW. Well, in my opinion, the bad thing about BW was the whine threads, not the grats threads. And guess what -- this thread is a whine thread, so you have already contributed to making FH a slightly worse place.

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
(if you think so, you need to get a thick asbestos suit).
I agree... and I know all about the effects of asbestosis when I say this... :rolleyes:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
such wajn, the clutter makes it so hard to read between the gratz threads zzzzzzzzzzz

go away please.

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
I agree that Gratz threads should be placed in respective realm forum's ie Albion, Midgard, and Hib forum's, they really dont belong in a rvr discussions, even the realm rank is gained by doing rvr.
Also want to state that any buffbot using player in rvr will never be more than RR1L1 in my view.

Regards Gorrion

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
rather read a rr2 gratz thread than this shite tbh

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
<while ban from forum = 0>
create new char do /level get 20 omg im RR1
post on forums grats alt char on RR1
delete char
its kind of boring
<repeat>

grats to people getting new rr but i dont see why it needs to be posted here, in guild forums fine, maybe your on realm forum great np with that.

Most of the people i see being posted about ive never heard of. I dont care wether u rr1 or 10. Think most of it is post farming. Think about why should i consider it important that a player from another realm has hit rr6? Post it in your own forums, or get mods to create a gratz u dinged a ream rank forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom