Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
<while ban from forum = 0>
create new char do /level get 20 omg im RR1
post on forums grats alt char on RR1
delete char
its kind of boring
<repeat>

grats to people getting new rr but i dont see why it needs to be posted here, in guild forums fine, maybe your on realm forum great np with that.

Most of the people i see being posted about ive never heard of. I dont care wether u rr1 or 10. Think most of it is post farming. Think about why should i consider it important that a player from another realm has hit rr6? Post it in your own forums, or get mods to create a gratz u dinged a ream rank forum.

I like to know when a mid/alb hits rr7/8/9/10, i don't read alb/mid forums, so why shouldn't it be here? its rvr related

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
u dont recognise dark sarcasm do u fluid?

The point is u look in forum and see all these threads which contain people saying gratz, what a good player etc, just farming posts tbh, put them in your own realm forums. So what if a mid gets rr7 u gonna run away from him or have a go?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
u dont recognise dark sarcasm do u fluid?

The point is u look in forum and see all these threads which contain people saying gratz, hat a good player etc, just farming posts tbh, put them in your on realm forums. So what if a mid gets rr7 u gonna run awy from him or have a go?

so what if u don't want to read them? i do, i don't read mid forums cos its mids forum, not hibs, this is RVR! discussions, realm ranks = a result of RVR, so why not post them here? i have plenty of ways to farm posts if i am desperate, hell look at me now

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
good comment says a lot about u, u keep farming sunshine
As for grat threads they should not be shoved down anyones throats, take them to another forum, the only people who care about u getting a RR is your friends. You stil missed my point, maybe a more intelligent friend can enlighten u

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
good comment says a lot about u, u keep farming sunshine
As for grat threads they should not be shoved down anyones throats, take them to another forum, the only people who care about u getting a RR is your friends. You stil missed my point, maybe a more intelligent friend can enlighten u

yes, lets insult peoples intellingence when you run out of decent comments. They are not shoved down your throat, nobody forces you to read them, just ignore them if you don't want to look at them. Its not really hard to do

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
ah u mr passive, i get spam email, i do nothing about it, i get bugged on door by religious people, i get crap shoved through letter box. I got a plan ill do nothing about it. ill just accept it

Nice one

The fact that i read forums cos its part of my life does not mean i have to be passive about it

and tbh u still missed the point

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
ah u mr passive, i get spam email, i do nothing about it, i get bugged on door by religious people, i get crap shoved through letter box. I got a plan ill do nothing about it. ill just accept it

Nice one

The fact that i read forums cos its part of my life does not mean i have to be passive about it

and tbh u still missed the point

i don't miss the point, you are entitled to ur opinion on the matter, so am i, i like to read RR gratz threads, you don't, its that simple.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
so when i post 100 threads saying gratz for char x on rr1 and get banned, u will support me and complain to mods cos ive been banned?
I dont think so, but im only giving u what u like.

oh btw: hook line sinker :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
so when i post 100 threads saying gratz for char x on rr1 and get banned, u will support me and complain to mods cos ive been banned?
I dont think so, but im only giving u what u like.

oh btw: hook line sinker :)

do it, couldn't care less, you'll get banned, posts get deleted, FH loses another spammer. And, Hook, Line, Sinker? what did u catch me with? and if u care to read up, i said rr 7/8/9/10 etc, not rr1, stop trying to be clever please, its not working to well.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
i think your replies to my post answer one of your questions
also the fact that that u are quite prepared to accept gratz on rrx posts but if someone is banned for them also answers another.
You say yes i like them, but someone posts a gratz thread and gets banned u dont care.
Think the Word is HYPOCRITE.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
i think your replies to my post answer one of your questions
also the fact that that u are quite prepared to accept gratz on rrx posts but if someone is banned for them also answers another.
You say yes i like them, but someone posts a gratz thread and gets banned u dont care.
Think the Word is HYPOCRITE.

Think, the word is... dumbarse, you know there is a blatent difference that anyone with a half decent IQ can see between someone dinging rr10 and rr1, roll 100 chars get them to rr7/8/9/10, i will congratulate you for your time and effort, it takes no effort to get to rr1 at all. See the difference?

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
The only thing is time played tbh
There is nothing special about rr7 compared to to rr1 or rr2, its just elitism
For a lvl 20 rr2 is a good as is rr6 for a lvl 50, so whats the difference?
What u are saying is if u are not lvl 50 rr7 or above u cannot have gratz threads?
Anyway ive trolled u enough and u bit, so happy

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
The only thing is time played tbh
There is nothing special about rr7 compared to to rr1 or rr2, its just elitism
For a lvl 20 rr2 is a good as is rr6 for a lvl 50, so whats the difference?
What u are saying is if u are not lvl 50 rr7 or above u cannot have gratz threads?
Anyway ive trolled u enough and u bit, so happy

a lvl 20 can get rr2 oretty easy with some strong leeching :p, rr6 takes a lot longer, and time = effort = reward rly.

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
HELLO, HELLO ANYONE IN THERE??????????????
You have been trolled and told that u have and u still continue?
I weep for humanity.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
HELLO, HELLO ANYONE IN THERE??????????????
You have been trolled and told that u have and u still continue?
I weep for humanity.

I weep for your idiocy

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, btw, i thought trolling was illegal on these forums? lets report you and see how it pans out :)

Vepo

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS THE NEW BW GRATS FORUM.

They are utterly and totally uninteresting. If you feel you need to have them do them at your Realm forum.

Noticed the sticky. Vote banish them for the love of gord!

If you don't like them why view them in the first place in my opinion. You can see which are Realm Rank Gratz threads and which are not.

Posting a thread saying you hate them isn't going to do much to stop people posting these type of threads.

Just ignore them or just stop visiting the forums, all that comes out of "Stop This/That" threads is just flaming and people insulting others over spelling mistakes, poor grammer or just plain stupid posts which have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
just make a grats thread sticky and post all grats in there... these grats threads are really stupid taking up all this space, do a sticky and post all grats there as we did with the raids

Belomar

Part of the furniture
This Buffer guy is just out there. He thinks he is cool and provocative, but all he is doing is owning himself. ;) Hey, buddy, you should recognize when you've been outsmarted and cut your losses and retreat. :D

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
This Buffer guy is just out there. He thinks he is cool and provocative, but all he is doing is owning himself. ;) Hey, buddy, you should recognize when you've been outsmarted and cut your losses and retreat. :D

nono, he "pwned me", "trolled me" i feel so embarassed, i am QQ'ing my eyes out irl over his extreme interlectual superiority over myself.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Grats threads are mostly the same, u seen one, u seen 99% of them

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
also savages shouldn't get threads.

either gifv all gratz thread or none.

this savage wajn is getting ridicoulus. stop acting like 11 y olds and get over it

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
nono, he "pwned me", "trolled me" i feel so embarassed, i am QQ'ing my eyes out irl over his extreme interlectual superiority over myself.
You should be, I told u i trolled u and u still continued, if u wanted to show contempt u should of stopped right there and then but no u continued

You should either of said lol or told me to piss off, but u did niether just tried to carry on.

The Grave u dig is your own

Report me for trolling. I gave up cos i could not believe how gullible u are

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
no comment

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Buffer said:
You should be, I told u i trolled u and u still continued, if u wanted to show contempt u should of stopped right there and then but no u continued

You should either of said lol or told me to piss off, but u did niether just tried to carry on.

lol u really are a tit, like a 12 year old kid or something trying to get a big e-penis but just making a fool of yourself. I couldn't give a shit if you were trying to "troll" me or whatever you wanna call it, think most people will agree you look the bigger tit here.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
what about a sticky thread only which has just the XX dinged XX posts and not all the grats, a mod could tidy it up a bit sometimes. that way everyone gets to see who dinged and can congratulte them in game on irc whatever and the forums don't become full of threads with 0 content

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
Buffer said:

glottis?? :eek6:

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
PLEASE DONT MAKE THIS THE NEW BW GRATS FORUM.

They are utterly and totally uninteresting. If you feel you need to have them do them at your Realm forum.

Noticed the sticky. Vote banish them for the love of gord!
gratz :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom