Boring RR ding grats

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
lol u really are a tit, like a 12 year old kid or something trying to get a big e-penis but just making a fool of yourself. I couldn't give a shit if you were trying to "troll" me or whatever you wanna call it, think most people will agree you look the bigger tit here.

Pats on head in a patronising manner.
I told u was I trolling and u kept on going.
FS i dropped hints but u still kept going
U obviuosly do give a SHIT cos u keep replying to me, making u look a fool.Keep on going u entertaining me a lot, and not just me.
Are u so stupid that not only do u reply to a troll fight, but u continue to reply when u know that it is a troll, every post u make just confirms it.

If everyone thinks im the fool/hypocrite here hold a poll

christ how daft are you??
oh i hope u and your bumboy belomar are happier together

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Hehe, what do you think you have achieved anyway? If it's insults you want, then continue fishing for them, bad boy. I'm sure you can do better windups than that! ;)

Buffer

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Hehe, what do you think you have achieved anyway? If it's insults you want, then continue fishing for them, bad boy. I'm sure you can do better windups than that! ;)

Well Fluid looks like a prat, and it wasnt hard.
Maybe i can do better, u challenging me?
All ive achieved tbh is what people on forums know anyway, but i just provided proof.
Some people are so up there arse.

Fluid coudnt argue his way out of a paper bag

i have no fight with u belomar, just chose your friends carefuly

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Fedaykin said:
People deserve gratz rr6+ imo any lower then i don't look, also savages shouldn't get threads.

for a new to this game dinging rr2 for example is the same feeling for them that dinging rr6(?)+ is for us. But what i don't understand is why make those gratz thread ? Do you feel more special by other people saying Gratz to you or is it just all about respecting eachother ? tbh i got nothing against gratz threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom