Bored

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
stafrin said:
not that i like Horde or anything but i Dam didnt steal that account from Fejken! i know Fejken claims to be the real draugs but i actually played LAN with the real draugs when he leveled the char, and that was not Fejken :p

They actually traded accounts, I played with Fjken for 2months when he had it, so did many others, you know nothing i'm afraid old buddy!

Shoo!

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
Also, Mvv was a total no-one cleric too when camlann was at it's best for ages.. not even in top 5 clerics, no where near tbh,

FYI i was in top 10 of clerics on Prydwen before i switched to Camlann. By the time you got kicked from Horde i just dinged 48 here

Camlann's best times, don't let me laugh. You wouldn't had won 2 fights out of 10 against Lios Alfar after they finished their templates and MLs

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
FYI i was in top 10 of clerics on Prydwen before i switched to Camlann. By the time you got kicked from Horde i just dinged 48 here

Camlann's best times, don't let me laugh. You wouldn't had won 2 fights out of 10 against Lios Alfar after they finished their templates and MLs

Camlanns best times were when it was peaking and we had 9-10 FG's in hib classic one night.. too zergy sure, but around that time, for quite a while, there was much enjoyable pk to be had by all, just because Lios came like 1.5 years too late, and dragged on getting ml10? or whstever they "had" to get to compete... but I take nothing from them, heard they're really good... never played in any "serious" guild in my whole time on Camlann, serious as in using mics and playing an 8man set group, like lios were.. comnig over from an rvr server with a set group is far easier than the mix-race/gender camlann folk, only 3 ppl in some pk groups could understand english so we gaveup trying to use it. Set groups don't appeal when you have more than 8 friends to play with, also too constricting!

To finalise, Why would camlanns best times be when lios alfar are ready, most people had <ml5

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
~Latency~ said:
They actually traded accounts, I played with Fjken for 2months when he had it, so did many others, you know nothing i'm afraid old buddy!

Shoo!

sure that might be true but i know that my irl friend leveled the char not fejken as he claims ;) he also made the zerker on pryd and played it to rr5 or something in <Onslaught>

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
acctaully, Fejken is teh pwn! And he would keel me if I didn't say that his guild Generation n from what he has boasted on vent. me>you when it comes to what fejken has and has not done... I love that little bastard and I would gladly take a bullet for him!
:sex: :cheers: :fluffle:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:

Heh, they NEEEDED higher ml then 90% of server to compete on "equal" grounds....and that with set group. Stlong.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Heh, they NEEEDED higher ml then 90% of server to compete on "equal" grounds....and that with set group. Stlong.

they never had breaks between the fights to rest RA's either....

Don't think LA ever won a fight where at least 3 people in thier group MoCed :twak:

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Somebody as in, looking over camlann in the future, the players, I remember people I played against, I don't remember you at all.. same with ingetunder and ppl like tupp etc, not really big game players in the fg history of camlann is what I meant

Honestly who cares who you remember. :touch:

For the record i got Draugs when he was 44, nice swedish guy was orig owner.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Nedo said:

So true!

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
Camlanns best times were when it was peaking and we had 9-10 FG's in hib classic one night.. too zergy sure, but around that time, for quite a while, there was much enjoyable pk to be had by all, just because Lios came like 1.5 years too late, and dragged on getting ml10? or whstever they "had" to get to compete... but I take nothing from them, heard they're really good... never played in any "serious" guild in my whole time on Camlann, serious as in using mics and playing an 8man set group, like lios were.. comnig over from an rvr server with a set group is far easier than the mix-race/gender camlann folk, only 3 ppl in some pk groups could understand english so we gaveup trying to use it. Set groups don't appeal when you have more than 8 friends to play with, also too constricting!

To finalise, Why would camlanns best times be when lios alfar are ready, most people had <ml5

have to agree here :>

although its hard to say when camlann had its best time, for sure the real oldskool players will say it was when requiem had their best time, but i dont see the point in calling that time a good time concerning pvp when there are is hardly any challenge.

but i think i can say, that my best time also stopped with the leaving of serious enemies like ruin, adre, nexus or voltys group, the challenge was simply gone by this time. horde stayed, but zzzZzzZz 1 good fg out there. same with lios, they came when noone else was left.

lios group even lost to equal random groups, and yes they died alot with good people in your own group. their group was heavly based on ra´s and mls, they were a set group comming from a rvr server, being 8 people with the best temps/stuff by far, playing together for years - and still losing to pickup groups alot, when their ras like moc were down, they werent even able to kill something.

anyway, you wont get that time again, since camlann is full of pve whoores aka minimezz, organising ml1-10 trails for the whole server i just an other reason that the pvp will never become the same than it was at that time, too many pvmheros and guilds seeking for soloers at 3am, like elite, made camlann simply boring tbh.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
A lot of people had done ML8 by the time i entered the server. I am pretty sure you and your radaring buddy Anqui were ML8 Pinp. Getting MLs on Camlann was never really hard with necro bugged as it was.

And LA indeed rested RAs after each fight ^^

hehe shintari makes sense again :>

is getting scary

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
A lot of people had done ML8 by the time i entered the server. I am pretty sure you and your radaring buddy Anqui were ML8 Pinp. Getting MLs on Camlann was never really hard with necro bugged as it was.

And LA indeed rested RAs after each fight ^^

hehe shintari makes sense again :>

is getting scary

Can't remember Anguis ml tbh, think it might've been ml7-8 but my BM was ml5 :<

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
Can't remember Anguis ml tbh, think it might've been ml7-8 but my BM was ml5 :<

was ML8 when you sold or traded it. with a crap template too

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
was ML8 when you sold or traded it. with a crap template too

Actually you're right to think it, but I was actually ml5 missing one step .10 and had ml7+8 done, not like it was worth mentioning when I sold , less moneh ;d

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
after I left Horde I joined a new guild like 2 days later and pk'd... last~wave I think, met horde countless times, flatout won tbh :D

Funny how you say you left when you in reality were kicked from Horde.
Liveandletdie actually stayed with us for a while since he liked the guild but eventually left to hang out with you since you were friends.
And btw Last~Wave hardly won most of the times vs Horde. Last~Wave was a pretty good opponent but absolutely not unbeatable. Our old setgroup with low RR chars beat Last~Wave >50% of the times. I'm talking about the lime green castergroup. Cobwie, Blandat, Grinay, Birjer, Slanet, Demonize, Rateme, Trugot/Tupp.
Birjer and Slanet was powerleveled and started out at like RR2. Demonize wasn't even RR5 at that time... I don't even think anyone except perhaps Blandat was above RR5 back then.
And to prove it we even made a kinda nice PvP movie back then... which I guess I could send to anyone that wants it.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
who is it by?
Demonize (Flames) made it.
I know healer view ain't that exciting but it's still entertaining and it's not often you see any good FG vs FG movies from Camlann :)

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i have it, its not that good, the enemies are mostly pretty gimpy groups (there is only one fight with a group with angui in it afaik and thats mostly randomgrp too, tho probably best fight in the vid) :p

edit: the group/playing is decent tho, the later horde castergroup (with frown etc) is imo one of the best groups ever on camlann, even if i dont like brim very much

Torvarg

Loyal Freddie
enkor said:
i have it, its not that good, the enemies are mostly pretty gimpy groups (there is only one fight with a group with angui in it afaik and thats mostly randomgrp too, tho probably best fight in the vid) :p

edit: the group/playing is decent tho, the later horde castergroup (with frown etc) is imo one of the best groups ever on camlann, even if i dont like brim very much

Actually it's around 2-3 fights vs. "LW" if I'm not mistaking, don't have the old movie on the new computer, I know Demonize had countless fights vs. them when he simply ran into the water on inc and spreaded until we had beaten them, but that wouldn't be to entertaining to watch =D

Yea the later castergroup was really nice, but oh so hated :/
We're "camping" with shrooms when we're roaming 8vs8 in hib loop simply because Mentaliz falls back and shrooms on inc :D
Was so far from Fotm that group that your eyes hurt, but still worked out nice most of the times.

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:

Well let me start it up and count the fights against L~W...
Actually it was 4 fights against Last~Wave in total... 3 with the castergroup and 1 with a tankgroup where Tabbi was running around with his lvl45 savage. And yes... Angui was in all of them.

And well as Torvarg said we've done several fights where Demonize just went to hide. However those fights aren't even entertaining to watch. That's why healerclasses seldom make a nice "point of view".

Anyhow my best memory from that group is fighting L~W setgroup in Volcanus and winning flawless with only two people loosing pantherform (which breaks if you take damage if someone don't know WTH I'm talking about). Too bad Demonize was busy hiding that fight... even though he recorded it :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
no point arguing about it, but for example the first two LW fights are against a group that has, among other things, a SB in it, hardly a top setgroup :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Minimac said:
No guild really stands out as best,
Any Guild im in i suppose

considering the way you play your sorc...

i doubt it :\

Tabbi

Fledgling Freddie
You cant call our grp good either we had 4ppl that actually had a template in our oldschool grp where i played my warden, the other 4 (me, warrior, cleric, chanter) didnt have any sc what so ever so more QQ plz :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom