Bored

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
because i am bored and servers are down i am gonna ask all you who you think was the best and worst guild on camlann, this should start off some nice discussions :eek7:

hiksta said:
because i am bored and servers are down i am gonna ask all you who you think was the best and worst guild on camlann, this should start off some nice discussions :eek7:

<Zexeh Pink Bunnies> was the best guild ever!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Best Guild - Clan Cotswold
Worst Guild - Shannon Estuary

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
tir na nog adventurers, are raiding <Horde> keep atm, they are the same number as dominion, but put up a tougher fight

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
No guild really stands out as best,
Any Guild im in i suppose

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Requiem weren't as good as the hype, they hid in tnn to wait for cooldowns after fights!

I still remember clearly when we beat them loads in Malice, namely when I was lvl 47, no SC and first time I ever did MA... them having all 3 relics too, not because they need them, but because they can take them !1

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Worst: The Dominion. Seems they are taking place of the old Odins. Theres always one nooby guild that always zergs. First it was Horde, then Odins, now them :X

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
haha yes, the problem wasn't odins itself. But it's now that they all try to copy laamnes^^

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
~Latency~ said:
Requiem weren't as good as the hype, they hid in tnn to wait for cooldowns after fights!

I still remember clearly when we beat them loads in Malice, namely when I was lvl 47, no SC and first time I ever did MA... them having all 3 relics too, not because they need them, but because they can take them !1
lol

Do you really think you are a good player? :D

Deld

Loyal Freddie
~Latency~ said:

He was blind folded with one hand behind his back too!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Deld said:
He was blind folded with one hand behind his back too!

Cry more!

Good guilds don't hide for RA's!

Bonelamencer: Didn't say I was good, at lvl 47 I was an average joe at RvR playing tank and we still p0onwed them hardcore!

(p.s k you killed my eld twice as bd, welldone already, still have leg ache/bruises from trying to run from my bm and getting 2hit?) :D

:O :|

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
-Adrenaline was quite nice, but turned into a guild who invited everyone and his dog in the end.
-Also i liked Voltys´ crew, was great fun to play with.
-DPP, for the best community ive ever met in daoc so far :>
-Horde, for running decent fgs for ages and still trying to get some 8vs8.

-Requiem sucked hard for being a high rr grp with 6 relics. getting their rps by farming french guilds and losing afterwards when guilds like Malice, partly Rare, Adrenaline or Nexus appeared. was not the same then inguz or bannis, and finally the winnerteam splitted and all wtj searched for new guilds.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
OK,lets bring some flame on !

~Latency~ said:
(p.s k you killed my eld twice as bd, welldone already, still have leg ache/bruises from trying to run from my bm and getting 2hit?) :D

:O :|
Well you + your friend Dontflipes at once ;DDD Ye,i was killed few times by ur BM BUT you were in fg so can't say were "fair fights" :D And don't forget about "the 10 levels difference" also ;DD n00b ;DD

I think old requiem members don't visit the forum so could try to defend them myself since I am a RL friend of one of em :p So listen me kids :D

Requiem at its begining was a guild,based on 1 set group.They were first set group on Camlann and have been almost unbeatable for a pretty long period of time(was the first group that had sos,bof and baod at once also).Their main enemies were WLz but the population of Camlann was dramaticaly decreasing and lots of guilds splited,including WL.Former enemies who decided to stay on Camlann joined Requiem and since this time Requiem turns into the strongest guild(not only group,but the guild).They get all relics and have been dominated the whole server for over 1 year.There are no other guilds that could stay even close to the power of Requiem at its best times.

Requiem@fgs

Members of the first group were: Kure/Azazel/Uks/Grelline/Dread/Alliance/Ridiculous/Coimo/Dolby/Grisly.They dominated in fg v fg pvp for quite a long time and other groups could rarely kill them.Some ppl went RL e.t.c and finaly they have splited.Some time members of the 1rst group and the 2nd group were playing togeather(this mixed group killed 82 ppl in mid epic zone afaik).Then was formed the 2nd group.

Members of the 2nd group were:
Amian,Kodora,Sorceress,Ghorak,Xzibit,Belader, Zephyrex/old Azilis,Fearofthedark.Undoubtly they were the best group back to the old days and dominated in fg v fg fights like not any other group on Camlann,regarding to good setup,partly good players,partly relics.Finally they were bored that couldn't find any challenge and splited -> Kodora went inactive,Amian rerolled warrior,Ghorak rolled thane,old Azilis traded accaunt e.t.c.Requiem main group started to run gimped setups - often without any kind of cc at all.And guess what happens? Spices group and Malice/Rare group show up within a month.They weren't NEW guilds and they didn't change anyting,they just suddenly started to win main Requiem group sometimes(no shit,they still losed like 70% of the time even to the gimped req group) FUN ? Yea,for both sides,since it's fucking boring when you don't get challenge.

Illusions and the trueth:

Do you say Requiem groups didn't have good enemies ?
1) War Legend -> one of the strongest guilds in daoc,was an opponent in the past.
2) Fear - then you say Armav,Izdor and Co suck.
3) Nachwache - does Neill,Dagle and Co suck too?
4) Evolved - there were all top nexus players
5) WTF is Adrenaline? Wohooooo -> they are old GDE players(Surprise? =D ) and showed up only when Requiem was nearly dead since it didn't have main group anymore(the leader,Amian,went inactive,Ghorak has joined his friends and founded Horde,Kodora quited the guild also.Kure tried to make a new decent group but failed).
6) ...

Why did the 2nd group still play with relics if couldn't find challenge?

The leader of the first requiem main group,Kure,wanted to manage the guild and didn't listen opinions of other members.Mainly,it was his idea to keep all relics and he wanted to give orders to main group also_One day he even kicked Amian from the guild due some arguing,and all members of the 2nd group left Requiem too,but main GM,Dread,invited all back and punished Kure for his immature actions.

Who is WTJ ?

The one who leaves Adrenaline when there is a chance to get into famous exrequiem group,and when things start to go bad there he leaves and looks foward for inviting back into his old guild. Yes shinthari? xDDDDDD

And finally,if you think Requiem sucks and there were only n00bs why do you mention lots of their members in threads like "who's da best" and so on? =P

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Rep point to you for that explaining post.. Hehe.. Always wondered abit what happened to Requiem :p

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
That summary is pretty good but I'm biased. :p
Still requiem is the guild where I had the most fun and thus was the best for me. Ofcourse also had good times in other guilds but it wasn't the same

ToA was for me a real letdown, sticked to daoc for some time till something worth a change appeared

Ah well, good and fun memories in the end :)

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Caledwyn said:
dunno who wants to join a guild which dies every 3 months

Referring to the guild that still have most of it's old core members still in it?
Horde has never actually died. We've just moved to other servers searching for new challenges but usually end up returning to Camlann in the end.

Bonelamencer said:
Ghorak has joined his friends and founded Horde

O RLY?
And here I thought that Horde was around long before Requiem split up and thus wasn't founded by Ghorak. Horde was actually out and giving Requiem some good fights with our gimpy groups :p back in the days when Blandat was still named Gott.

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
iirc horde was found after rare splitted up, at least i remember seeing that reaver nocturnal or whatever shortly after the Rare time in aegir with horde tag ;p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
/givf guild invite xD getting bored having no-one to tlk to on my wiz.

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
Cobwie.. ghorak left req quite long before it died ;) but i don't think he was in the grp that formed horde. but my lvl 22 hunter was :D koboldpapa

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
O RLY?
And here I thought that Horde was around long before Requiem split up and thus wasn't founded by Ghorak. Horde was actually out and giving Requiem some good fights with our gimpy groups :p back in the days when Blandat was still named Gott.
Oh well,even random bonedancers know more about horde then its own members :D Actually horde was founded by exHTM members and Ghorak was one of the founders and he was one of the first Horde GMs.For further details ask Tabbi ;)

There was the next order afaik: g2 splits ->
Kodora quits ->TOA -> Fearofthedark/Amian/Zephyrex quit -> Ghorak leaves the guild,joins his htm friends and they found Horde(April?2k4) -> Kodora comes back and gets a conflict with Kure so leaves the guild -> Amian comes back and here is the reason of the death of Requiem(briefly) :

Kure played on hib/excal at this time.Amian wanted to rebuild gg so invited Kodora back but Kure though Requiem belongs to him so specially loged on Camlann for kicking Kodora from the guild,then Kodora was getting invited back and kicked again ... finally everyone was fed up from Kure's moronic actions so Kodora was promoted to GM. Kure showed up and started to whine and treat that if Kodora will not leave the guild in 5 mins he starts to kick ppl from the guild.Kodora started to promote group members to GMs and Kure started to kick all ppl from the guild.At the end only GMs left.The compromis wasn't found so Requiem has died(June 2k4).

So no wonder that Horde could fight some Requiem groups ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom