Bored

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bonelamencer said:
Oh well,even random bonedancers know more about horde then its own members :D Actually horde was founded by exHTM members and Ghorak was one of the founders and he was one of the first Horde GMs.

Ghorak wasnt one of the founders of Horde, he was one of the GM's yes.
But in the beginning it was me,Ingetunderkjolen,Worldspawn,Jiggle,Noctyrnall and also Gott iirc.
All RL friends, and we kept the leadership based on that untill Ghorak became GM together with Ingetunderkjolen

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Bonelamencer said:
Kodora quits ->TOA -> Fearofthedark/Amian/Zephyrex quit -> Ghorak leaves the guild,joins his htm friends and they found Horde(April?2k4)

So no wonder that Horde could fight some Requiem groups ;)

I think Zephyrex was in Horde at some point before going back to Requiem again.
And we have fought the Sorc,Belader,Ghorak grps with both HtM and Horde, but in Horde i think Ghorak was on our side most of the time, either as afk bot in Req or when he joined us and played his thane

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Oh well,even random bonedancers know more about horde then its own members :D Actually horde was founded by exHTM members and Ghorak was one of the founders and he was one of the first Horde GMs.For further details ask Tabbi ;)

Apparently you didn't know as much as you thought you did :clap:
And why would I ask Tabbi of all people? That little man can't hold his liquor. :drink:
The point you actually missed was that you made it sound that Ghorak MADE Horde after Requiem split up thus making Horde non existant before Req died/was dying.

And just for the record... I was both member of Nordic (pre HTM) and HTM itself. Though me, Torvarg and Flames was mostly spending our time on Mid/Exc during most of HTM and returned basically when Horde was formed.

Svettig said:
Cobwie.. ghorak left req quite long before it died but i don't think he was in the grp that formed horde. but my lvl 22 hunter was koboldpapa

Well to me Req was already dying when Ghorak left. Seemed to be alot of internal issues in Req at that time. But point is that it's wrong to put it like Ghorak made Horde since we had been playing for quite a while without him. Though to many Horde didn't even exist until Ghorak left Req and Horde had a bad case of mass inviting for a while there. Which in the end bit us in the ass....

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
leviathane said:
/givf guild invite xD getting bored having no-one to tlk to on my wiz.

think i saw some lowbee guild around when we did lowbee pk, Prophecy or something like that comes to mind

Fuddle

Fledgling Freddie
Why ask me for detail bone? I joined the guild like 6 month after it was founded by Ingetunderkjolen & CO, and i was in Rare/Malice from the beginning in both of the guild and even fought horde with those guild's.

Think you got like EVERYTHING wrong when you talk about horde since you seam to have absolutly no idea what you are talking about stick talking about Req since you seam to have acces to their forums or whatever, but keep your little nose out of what you think you know about Horde since you dont know shit about that guild.

Over and out/ Tabbi

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Where did I say you were in Horde since its creation ? I said to ask you cos you were good Ghorak's friend so shut ur little mouth urself :p

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Where did I say you were in Horde since its creation ? I said to ask you cos you were good Ghorak's friend so shut ur little mouth urself :p

Well uhm... thing is that neither is very true.
Though both me and Tabbi are good friends with people like Jiggle and Sabbar.

Isn't it time you crawled back into the hole you came from? You might be able to gather some accurate information in there for once... :m00:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Wanted to write some crap about Horde but wont since there are mostly polite players and only few retards like you,who cannot handle their retarded emotions if something isn't "very true" :puke: So fuck off urself and don't come back !

Dutx

One of Freddy's beloved
Bone, ghorak left requiem from what i remember at a ml3 raid ghorak had told he would been afk for little time and sticked someone but he ended up dieing. he had some argues with some ppl at that time and left guild after telling evolved that req are at ml3 raid wich ended up to us wipe.

when ghorak was gm of horde, do remember the guild had abaut 30 members at primetime online as many invites we're done very fast without knewing much of the ppl who are invited. (something like Nachtwache)

but now Horde tured out to be a very nice guild with nice and skilled ppls and was always fun fighting vs them

ViPeOuT

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Oh well,even random bonedancers know more about horde then its own members

tbh I think you kinda brought it upon yourself :touch:

And I guess calling people retards are handling your emotions huh?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
bonelamencer is never mad at me, i feel left out when he insults everyone and leaves me alone.

*sniff* why does he love me so much

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
lol

Do you really think you are a good player? :D
bearing in mind pimp was the best BM on the server i think he does and has just reasons to...

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
confused said:
bearing in mind pimp was the best BM on the server i think he does and has just reasons to...

What the hell makes u say that? I played with him alot and i can tell you he dident make the diffrence between winning and loosing a fight. He made his own loot rules in the groups he made and ignored guild rules, he couldent pick good targets either, he was lucky he had really good assisters. (Torulf, me, Tupp and a couple others). Im not saying hes bad but theres better.

Lucero is by far the best dual wielder i've seen on this server yet.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Pinp sucked and is a wanker maximus

It was his radaring support that made that group hard to beat

Minimac

Fledgling Freddie
║║╔╗╠╗║╔╗
╠╣║║║╔╣╠╝
║║╚╝║╚╝╚═
R gay

See what boredom does?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Kaitania is in GDE which suprises me as he has a high RR nice char, he also plays it well :)

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Kaitania is good also, she were in Lucero's assist train when she used to play, both good players. But i <3 Lucero tbh, her groups really put up a challenge

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
Pinp sucked and is a wanker maximus

It was his radaring support that made that group hard to beat

Hmm never played with you, only chained your "gank groups" and ml zergs

Damion: you stole your account at rr5-6, well done but you were never good at assisting, also Merc damage > bms, even at rr10 the damage was not even great tbh. Also, I didn't see you ma'ing ever for any group, Horde groups sucked we had no mezzer/poo low rr assist tanks.. things were much better when I left and played with good people, but yeah some days my targets sucked, I could never say I did it perfect everytime, but in my time on Camlann with me ma'ing we won tons of fights, vs a lot of skilled players and I think I did ok tyvm and was often complemented on my target picking!

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Oh ok the damage defines a good player? Dont think so. I was primary MA tank in old Horde groups(Tabbi, Tupp, Torulf, Gott, Jiggle, Cobwie, Chuuck, Ingetunderkjolen/blusen and some others).

Unfortunatly you joined with that dwarf healer and a couple of other followers(explains the complementarys, and the dwarf healer was pac spec meaning you had mezzer all along... sooooo get ur facts right?). Conclusion: You made your own groups made you the only crap MA and made your own loot rules, threatend to leave Horde at occasions and eventually got kicked/left. no <3 for you.

I was primary MA in Horde ventrilo groups, ask... everyone of the Horde swedish crew.

Your still arguing empty with your accusations with scamming, keep entertaining.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Damion said:
Oh ok the damage defines a good player? Dont think so. I was primary MA tank in old Horde groups(Tabbi, Tupp, Torulf, Gott, Jiggle, Cobwie, Chuuck, Ingetunderkjolen/blusen and some others).

Unfortunatly you joined with that dwarf healer and a couple of other followers(explains the complementarys, and the dwarf healer was pac spec meaning you had mezzer all along... sooooo get ur facts right?). Conclusion: You made your own groups made you the only crap MA and made your own loot rules, threatend to leave Horde at occasions and eventually got kicked/left. no <3 for you.

I was primary MA in Horde ventrilo groups, ask... everyone of the Horde swedish crew.

Your still arguing empty with your accusations with scamming, keep entertaining.

Don't even care if you scammed fejken or not, jut he lost his account and swears blind it was you, and you make up all this shit with really bad fake lies and stuff.

Everyone knows (except your uber suck horde rl friends) that you were a no one on camlann, you never got mentioned anytime ever for being remotely good at anythnig other than scamming and lieing, you mightve ma'd but doesn't mean you were anygood at all especially since after I left Horde I joined a new guild like 2 days later and pk'd... last~wave I think, met horde countless times, flatout won tbh :D

Also, Mvv was a total no-one cleric too when camlann was at it's best for ages.. not even in top 5 clerics, no where near tbh, now it's died down a lot the good ones stopped so he can finally makeout he's a diehard pk'er when the truth was that he constantly pve'd when camlann was popular and now he is rdy 4 combat!

EDIT: about the pve rules in horde, me, liveandletdie, eziell, undskyld, higgy, giga etc would all pm eachother if we needed an item that dropped/arti and we all rolled so it was 5 good people could win against 2-3 spaz other hordes who we only took to use as pve bots, pretty funny winning a loot you don't need and giving to someone else, satisfying when you're with useless tards though ;)

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
I guess i pushed the right buttons.

What makes you think people wants to become "somebody" on camlann ?
In my case i play because i enjoy the game, the pvp system and the friends i've made here.

You would turn pvp groups with core Horde members into personal artifact groups with your own fixed rules, and if people dident listen you would threaten to leave Horde with ur crew or you would never invite the person objecting, i was one of the few objecting, and i bitched until you left/got kicked. Never regret it.

Anyway back to topic,
im bored.

P.s at least i dident use my "closest target" button when being MA. ^^ /awaits more entertainment.

Ur not a Horde newb phoebs ! ur our valiant officer in shining armor <3

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
not that i like Horde or anything but i Dam didnt steal that account from Fejken! i know Fejken claims to be the real draugs but i actually played LAN with the real draugs when he leveled the char, and that was not Fejken :p

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Damion said:
I guess i pushed the right buttons.

What makes you think people wants to become "somebody" on camlann ?
In my case i play because i enjoy the game, the pvp system and the friends i've made here.

You would turn pvp groups with core Horde members into personal artifact groups with your own fixed rules, and if people dident listen you would threaten to leave Horde with ur crew or you would never invite the person objecting, i was one of the few objecting, and i bitched until you left/got kicked. Never regret it.

Anyway back to topic,
im bored.

P.s at least i dident use my "closest target" button when being MA. ^^ /awaits more entertainment.

Ur not a Horde newb phoebs ! ur our valiant officer in shining armor <3

Somebody as in, looking over camlann in the future, the players, I remember people I played against, I don't remember you at all.. same with ingetunder and ppl like tupp etc, not really big game players in the fg history of camlann is what I meant

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom