Bored Already?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ok so not only did it make you less of a person and your oppinion totaly void if you dont like wow, but now it means you have a short attention span?! what next?

sorry but i cannot comprehend how you can think that just because you dont like wow it makes you a vegetable ;)

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
ok so not only did it make you less of a person and your oppinion totaly void if you dont like wow, but now it means you have a short attention span?! what next?

sorry but i cannot comprehend how you can think that just because you dont like wow it makes you a vegetable ;)

You might wanna quote who you're replying to, as this is directly after my and sounds like ur having a go at me.. ;) but in fact you're agreeing :)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
im not havin a go, im just saying how do you conclude a person has an attention deficit(sp?) disorder just because they are bored of wow?!

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Not bored with WoW.
Made a Priest from start and its a very funny class. Mind Control being one of the fun spells :-P

Pve in WoW is much better than Daoc. Less downtime, easier exping via quests and better enviroments.
Got bored by daoc music first day, still hearing wow atm...Tarren Mill theme ftw!

Im gonna stick to WoW for quite a while ^^

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Not bored at all :) Love my human rogue and nightelf huntress.
Running around collecting herbs, exploring, fishing, collecting linen cloth, making drugs ;)

Love getting quest journal drops from mobs as well, some of them are riddles, which I love. Got one in the beta and spent like 4-5 hours completing it :)

TedTheDog

Fred's & Barry's co-founder
Still a MacWow boi here too.

PVP Tauren Druid on bladefist, doing ok, having fun, but a bit irritated by being ganked on my first 2 ventures into contested lands. I can understand that element of tension that PVP brings can add something to the game for many, but right now it caused me to start an alt on a normal server (Dwarf Hunter on Dragonblight).

Still completely obsessed with the game and trying to manage my hours on it down from "all free time" to something a bit more reasonable.

Have done 3 instanced dungeons with the lads now. The 1st time was a bit frustrating as we were a bit crap and disorganised to be honest, but the 2nd time was great fun. Last night wasnt bad but we were a little out of our depth and got munted repeatedly by the big boss.
However, we're all now in training to do it again (ie we all gotta lvl up first) and that adds purpose to it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom