Borderlands 2

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Amazing Eridium + Weapon farm spot

Quest: Hyperion Slaughter Round 4 (its the arena quest in Ore Chasm later in the game) keep it at round 4 and farm the first few waves then suicide, you're looking to kill the Super Badass enemies that drop 2-4 Eridium per kill + a blue-epic weapon (rare to get an epic but the blues are still ace)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Or you just pop the helmet of the goliaths and let him rampage through his "friends", let it get enough kills and it will be a pretty damn hard beast to kill but the loot gets better.

The Goliath will start out as a normal Goliath at whatever level, and he will have to be allowed to level up 4 times from here. You first have to shoot his helmet off and he will level up on time to a "Raging"(exact term is subject to change based on which Goliath type you are fighting i.e. Badass, loot goon, etc.) Goliath. He will need to kill one enemy to level up and become a "Badass" type Goliath. Two more kills at this point will make him into a "Super Badass". The "Super Badass" Goliath will need 3 kills and then he'll become the "Ultimate Badass" Goliath, which is still only 3 levels higher than the original Goliath. the "Ultimate Badass" Goliath needs to get 4 kills to become the "God-" level goliath. The 4th form of any type of Goliath will always include God in it, which is an easy way to tell whether or not you've gotten it to a high enough level for the "Goliath, Meet David" achievement.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Will upload a video of how i've been doing it :) I normally goto wave 4 or so then suicide/return to pick up all the goodies, made 2 million gold/400+ eridium from doing it, made that much gold i've even muled over weapons for my alt to sell to a vendor and have managed to get capped upgrades at level 9 with him from playing the slot machines with loads of gold from selling the muled weapons :p my Axton now has full legendary eridium upgrades at lvl 9 heh... kinda sad but meh had to be done! wont be doing it again tho because those slots do your fucking head in after awhile.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

There, made a video of how i've been doing it, didn't go to a higher wave tho :p just showed where/how to do it.

opticle

Part of the furniture
I'm sure this is wonderful, but in all honesty my gaming experience is always kinda ruined by discovering these sorts of things :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I'm sure this is wonderful, but in all honesty my gaming experience is always kinda ruined by discovering these sorts of things :(

I guess, but when you're on the 2nd playthrough anyway and you've already seen the story and what not there isnt much left to ruin :/

opticle

Part of the furniture
True:) I didn't mean your experience - I meant mine, I always get completely distracted by trying to do this sort of thing :D

opticle

Part of the furniture
Had a good short sesh with Meg last night.. methinks we should try to get a gang of three/four together some time and Teamspeak it up ? :cool:

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No no, I just mean fuck them, there format was boring 4 years ago.

Poag

m00?
I see ZP as comedy points about a game. Rather than a review. He uses the negative to create "funnies" rarely can the positives be used so well.

Changed from Axton to Maya, much more enjoyable class tbh in a group. We were Axton Zero and Salv we are now Maya Zero Zero and things get minced on true vault hunter playthrough. Zero/Zero finished the 2nd playthrough last night. Got to finish it myself tonight and then DLC and Terremus!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I got to 25 gunzerking then they released the mechromancer and I've not looked back back to 25 again and need to tear through the rest if the DLC is out today as they say.

Poag

m00?
Polished off playthrough #2 last night. Had a stab at terremus, but alas everyone decided to hide behind my rock, so we all got squished :( murder him tonight followed by DLC.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
What is the dlc content? End game or any time
Not tried it yet but the old DLC was anytime iirc but the enemies were high level, go there too early and they pulped you in seconds.

opticle

Part of the furniture
Though I agree with what Escapist says, its still fun :)

One thing I've noticed is no special weapons (the purple laser ones) since the one mission I did early in the game.. where do they crop up again ?

psyc1one

Loyal Freddie
The dlc is supposedly for characters between 15-25 on normal and a similar range on true vault hunter. I finished it today and started with a commando at 25. Gained 3 lvls during the dlc.
The mobs don't scale very good to that lvl tbh, dunno if they scale properly to other levels. Even with moderately good weapons I easily slaughtered everything in my way and had 4 2nd winds during the whole DLC, 2 of them during the final bossfight.

The raid bosses that u can go for (and beat at most once a day!) once you have beaten the dlc seem to be quite a bit more difficult, especially Hyperius the Invincible (seems to be more difficult than Terramorphous).

Might have a try with my lvl 50 siren once i find the time

Re purple laser weapons: they have removed those in exchange for e-tech weapons, pink rare weapons (not to be mistaken for the purple ones). Their properties seem to vary a bit, some use darts others plasma bolts... .

opticle

Part of the furniture
Ah, yeah I meant the E-Tech. Only encountered one so far back at level 8 or so, and I sold it by accident lol :)

Level 50 ?! Surely that's a slog to reach ?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I haven't even figured out how to get to the DLC maps.. :(

psyc1one

Loyal Freddie
Once you are around lvl 15 you can use the fast travel devices to travel to Oasis. You will find other fast travel spots in the dlc later on.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Bought this and really really want to like it. I just can't get into it though. Will keep going though!

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
See if you can co-op it with someone Raven, much more enjoyable.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Feel free to jump into my game if I'm online when you're playing.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Managed to get the conference call shotty a few days ago.. That's one fucking badass gun to the point where everything else is nearly useless...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom