Borderlands 2

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Last time, when borderlands came out, i was kinda like "Yeah i should try that", then some other game came in the way(skyrim style or some such). Now they're releasing it and i'm kneedeep in guild wars and xcom on the way, not to mention dishonored.

I'm quite afraid i'll miss it again.

Everz

FH is my second home
I kinda wish I played the original more tbh. Not enough hours in the day.

Poag

m00?
Pre ordered, got the DLC pack too. 3 of us gonna coop it up!

COOP COOP

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Pre ordered, got the DLC pack too.

All the current DLC and planned DLC is what is NOT making me pre-order this. I'll wait for the GOTY edition and a Steam Sale and pick up the lot for a tenner in 6 months.

Poag

m00?
If i'd actually had to pay for it i may have reconsidered indeed.

Then again i was on the fence for the BF3 DLC and i'm glad i snapped up the indian deal, some great DLC there.

Aada

Part of the furniture
With GW2 out they are releasing this at the wrong time, i just don't care for it right now ;/

Shame i loved the first.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
thats no excuse tho aada :p gw2 has no sub fee thus you can play what you like

Aada

Part of the furniture
True but am addicted to GW2 atm so i wouldn't be giving Boarderlands 2 the time it so rightly deserves :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Comes out on pay day so will most definitely be picking this up! Loved the first one but got a hold of it a bit late so didn't manage to co-op it, no one bothered with it by the time I got it :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I will probably wait until later in the year to buy it. I still play WoW and the expansion is out in a week so I doubt I would play it all that much and thoroughly enjoying black mesa atm.

opticle

Part of the furniture
That too :LOL:

Most definitely ! I never played the first one, so I will probably hold you back - in true Iguana style (y)

I have another friend I'm going to bully in to picking it up, so we could get a full warparty together \o/

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
That too :LOL:

Most definitely ! I never played the first one, so I will probably hold you back - in true Iguana style (y)

I have another friend I'm going to bully in to picking it up, so we could get a full warparty together \o/
Sounds like a plan to me fella.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
cant wait :p i'd ask if anyone would be up for coop madness but I'll inevitably stay awake all night and get ahead while you sleep :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
cant wait :p i'd ask if anyone would be up for coop madness but I'll inevitably stay awake all night and get ahead while you sleep :(
So? That just means you can head back to our game and tank bro!

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You know what - that graphical style reminds me of Carlos Esquerra's Dredd style.

Dreddy's crying out for a game that looks like that. Or even a film...

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I succumbed to the marketing and caved in. Steam greedily took my money so there goes my weekend :)

opticle

Part of the furniture
got a laptop ? :ninja:

She has a laptop, but I think I'll be disowned if I try to pull this. Stupid world and responsibility. I'm away the weekend after too :cry: I thought it was released today - I have a half day :cry:

WHY CRUEL WORLD

Aada

Part of the furniture
Its a good game but after playing the first I know its not worth the money until its in a sale, and if I remember it went down in price quickly last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom