Borderlands 2

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Quick Q: any good solo?

Kind of a biggie as there's not always co-op games and whatnot. Needs to work solo too.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Borderlands was fine solo, more fun with friends obv but solo it worked fine.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Yeah, solo was fine in 1, probably the most fun in a FPS I've had the past few years, and it's supposed to be even better in 2 according to all the reviews. Of course pretty much any game is better when co-op :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I played through 1 solo because I didn't get it until much later, I thought it was excellent solo.

psyc1one

Loyal Freddie
Playing solo was fun, got it late myself. 1st DLC was great, 2nd not so much, 3rd was ok, never got around playing the 4th

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Came late to the Borderlands party but enjoyed every minute of it, will pick up BL2 once I'm back in the UK.

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Scouse been a while! :) I'm in and out of Hungary lately, got a place 2hrs from Budapest and wife is trying to secure a full time job in Budapest. How the hell are you?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It just unlocked on Steam for me after playing an hour or so of Torchlight II... so torn, want to play now but it's half 1 in the morning!

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Lol, took 3.5 mins to download :)

this game is fuuuuucked up.... in a good way :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, sure the devs have something against midgets, fucking loads of midget related quests.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just finished it, missed a fair amount of side quests which didn't bother me as I knew there was a harder difficulty mode to play through so i'll get them this time around :) without revealing too much i'll simply say the final boss is fucking epic compared to the first game, really can't fault the game.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
it is pretty damn awesome from what i've seen of it so far :)

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Fucking hell Blood, do you do anything else but hammer games 24/7 once they come out? :p

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
yeh blood, you on the dole or something? :p
(i spent 15 months on the dole 14 years ago, couldn't get a job no matter what i did (bad times, semi-rural location, etc) around interviews and filling in applications and writing letters i never did so much gaming in my life!)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
yeh blood, you on the dole or something? :p
(i spent 15 months on the dole 14 years ago, couldn't get a job no matter what i did (bad times, semi-rural location, etc) around interviews and filling in applications and writing letters i never did so much gaming in my life!)

can't go out of the house, suffer from agoraphobia/depression thus I have more or less infinite free time.

wolfeeh

One of Freddy's beloved
If you ever need a chat with someone random, gimme a shout :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
its fine, i've had it for quite awhile now, got meds and what not to see me through. thx for the offer tho

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Okiedokie, good solo means i can possibly get the game of the year edition when it comes out. Plenty of people waiting for that so should be people online if so need.

Just no time for a launchplay, wish i did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom