bonedancing teh movie

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
tihi, nice vid :D you play well which is all that matters imo, cant do much about classes and there is no reason to not play a BD when they are fun to play and also very potent in the hands of a good player.

BD is fked up but so are many other classes aswell imo, we cant do much about it other than adapt and try to find ways around it. :)

Agree is you think the class is fun play it, I myself would never play a BD, tested it for awhile, And I got bored as h*ll.

I want classes that is abit of a challange tbh, and even if BD's ofcourse can be good or badly played etc as all classes can, it just wasent a fun class to play.

If I would play a class in Mid I think it would be a SM, rather OPed also tbh >.<, mostly because the Pet and insane intercept, and the lifetap, damn 90% of damage returned as HP in each nuke thats rather silly tbh ^^

But Oped or not someone will have to play them ofcourse as it would be rather stupid to not use classes that are good for the group, and I think the SM would fit me best if to play anything on MiD, even though there are many other fun classes there also ofcourse.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
And as said, even if the Bainshee is good to have with, calling it OPed is just silly imo.

I wonder if people calling classes OPed even bother to Test them out and see how they are?

andeh

One of Freddy's beloved
Elrandhir said:
Agree is you think the class is fun play it, I myself would never play a BD, tested it for awhile, And I got bored as h*ll.

I want classes that is abit of a challange tbh, and even if BD's ofcourse can be good or badly played etc as all classes can, it just wasent a fun class to play.

If I would play a class in Mid I think it would be a SM, rather OPed also tbh >.<, mostly because the Pet and insane intercept, and the lifetap, damn 90% of damage returned as HP in each nuke thats rather silly tbh ^^

But Oped or not someone will have to play them ofcourse as it would be rather stupid to not use classes that are good for the group, and I think the SM would fit me best if to play anything on MiD, even though there are many other fun classes there also ofcourse.

you describe sm as 'op' but bainshee as 'a good class, but not op' ?:p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Elrandhir said:

I assumed the guy who made the vid think his class is fun to play :) Why play it otherwise? :eek:

I have never played BD, not even a lvl24 for thid :(

/off to roll BD

Maril

Fledgling Freddie
I'm just poking them korgon, but not gonna shit in my own backyard either, even it's mid atm :m00:

Lethul

FH is my second home
Profion said:
Thats how i see it and it doesent matter what realm i play.

well, saying "if you are interupted you play wrong" when you never faced a good bonedancer is abit .... almost provoking :)

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
I'd like to see you make a movie with real fights where you don't get interrupted the full movie Profion ><

And that's playing a shaman, then I'd like to see you do it on the other realms afterwards ^^
And why do you even have moc considering you should never be interrupted? :(

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
dont get interrupted against a midgard opted setup as a 1500 range spellcaster sounds abit tricky o_O

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
well, saying "if you are interupted you play wrong" when you never faced a good bonedancer is abit .... almost provoking :)

Dont take it that way didnt meen to provok, im only saying if you do the right things a BD will never be problem.

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
dont get interrupted against a midgard opted setup as a 1500 range spellcaster sounds abit tricky o_O

It can be more tricky to dont get interrupted by a opted alb grp whit the mezz range and range on theurgist pets =)

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Profion said:
Dont take it that way didnt meen to provok, im only saying if you do the right things a BD will never be problem.
I can only see mid chars in your sig, you ever played any other realm ? (Just curious). The BD will always be a problem , but it's possible to counter(not easy tho)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
Profion said:

so theres not anything in daoc thats op?

seeing how u can just do things right and its np

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
gwal said:

ofc not :)
warlocks not op either :) just have to kill them before they unload on you :p

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
gwal said:

seeing how u can just do things right and its np

Ofc there is somethings that is more OP then other things but there is nothing that is so OP that it cant be killed.

I play alb on classic not same thing as cluster server tough and i have played some on avalon (hib). So iknow BD can be pretty nasty yes but have never feelt that they are so OP that they fuckup everything. Maby i havent been fighting any good BDs =)

gwal

Fledgling Freddie
but just as the enemy can do things right to kill him, he can do things right to stay alive?

and no, i havnt had too much probs with bd on classic either

im rly just failing to see the "do things right" argument, since it sucks as much as the "just kill x first" argument.
just like a good grp can take smth down, a good grp can keep smth alive

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
mayhaps less trying to settle fights on fh before they are even fought? =)

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
ok my thoughts of the movie:

Music: 10
Play of group: 7
You: 8

but, a 8 for a bd...
YOu know what i've seen in this movie? a little blue felllow that walks arround and presses some buttons, not even standing still to cast a spell... just walking walking laiftap laiftap dex debuff laiftap dex debuff laiftap twf tendrils laiftap, other banelord stuff laiftap dex debuff laiftap laiftap laiftap dd (<-- zomg!!!) laiftap laiftap dex debuff laiftap laiftap dex debuff..

get the picture?/

You enjoy your class, keep playing it:) game is about fun.
For other people, you chose a class that's not ez-mode for a reason, and that is you dón't wanne win with ez mode, but don't complain when others don't think the way you do.

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie darin, fix a host to the better version of the movie when you kill our grp loads of times.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Profion said:
If you get the right players on the right chars and they find the best way to handle things like a BD or whatever, there will never be a problem. And a char that is OP will never be OP aslong you handle it the right way thats my way to se things.

If "you" are interupted you play wrong, dont get interupted as a support/caster and you play right (hardcore warning?)

Ofc there is other things that can fuck things up, for example the setup that the group have. Some types of setup doesent work so good against some setups that the enemy have due to abilitys, play style, range on spell etc etc BUT if you handle your cards right you can stil get them down.
`

Demodar at his best: If you play really good the BD wont interrupt you.

And a character aint OP aslong you handle it right? So Warlock is not overpowered because you can bring 20 people to kill him ?

Would really be good to open your eyes once and play AGAINST classes like Bonedancers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom