bonedancing teh movie

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
since theres no bdpov in septs movie im going to release this. Nothing fancy just a few fights from one night of rvr with a pug, a few fights are actually pretty good. 9 fights 18 mins 300ish mb bdpov (noone forces you to dl it :)).

www.novator.se/daoc/Movies/bonedancing_060309.avi

thanks Mani for hosting

im probably gonna get flamed for playing bd as usual but just keep ur comments constructive and honest and its actually quite interesting to read them :)

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
just did 2clicks to download the movie.
so i am allready in the mood watching it!

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
Hope its better music than your last one. :D
its a very well suited theme, and if u complain people will laugh at you!

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Watched first fight:

* Running around, lifetapping and body-debuffing like all BD's
* Actually pressing Snaring Tendrils when ur not stun-immune.

Didnt bother watching the rest, the class is just too lame to watch, and as said, even if you do play good, you're still a bonedancer and thereby no single amount of skill will cancel out the fact u play that class.

Might watch the entire movie when Im really bored I suppose...

The music was funny tho, nicely found, that was positive.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
watched whole movie.
first fight lol with tendril skills.
rest of movies just fast target switching and interupting 3 targets all the time. haven't seen any bonedancer doing that:)
but ye, good player on a retarted class is fkn op'd.
best bd on cluster imo

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
just to make clear as didnt do this at all to upset people.
Yes bd has too much interupt stuff (Dont turn this in to a bd debate).
I dont see myself as a particularly "skilled" player, there alot of people that can play any class and do it good, like Shadowz even tricking me to get killed while on bd while hes on a nonmoc caster (no am no fanboi). However i do enjoy playing the bd, you might even say i play an easymode class to be able to compete with more skilled people. I dont have a big ego to protect or anything, and even tho i get happy when i win and sometimes frustrated when i loose i dont take this game very serious, not atm atleast. The only thing that will actually make me mad is people assuming stuff about me and others just because we play a certain class.

Just enjoy the movie if u like without caring wheter i think im skilled while playing an easymode class. Imo i think the pov i actually quite nice how lame the class mite be, the fights isnt of best quality but arent just crap either.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
lol wonder if mythic actuallt taught of strafe as dancing when they named the class

Lomme

Fledgling Freddie
bd omg retard irl etc :(

nah, kinda liked it :p cool/fitting music, and was going to say something else aswell, but can't remember... wtf

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Eregion said:
Someone send me dirty dancing plz :(

Fucking Internet pirate. I hope you know its illegal to download copyrighted material? People like you should read Hubert L. Dreyfus book "On the Internet - thinking in action", a great philosophy book about what happens to people on the internet in our post-modernistic society. But I guess you e-pirates arent bright enough for reading.

Anyway, good movie putte shame about the music though. It's only Irene Cara's song that is good

Pipppi

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
Anyway, good movie putte shame about the music though. It's only Irene Cara's song that is good
Sandra Kim - J'aim la vie då? :(
1986, 14 years old when she won the entire eurovision song contest

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
Fucking Internet pirate. I hope you know its illegal to download copyrighted material? People like you should read Hubert L. Dreyfus book "On the Internet - thinking in action", a great philosophy book about what happens to people on the internet in our post-modernistic society. But I guess you e-pirates arent bright enough for reading.
Atleast i don't play easymode hunter thinking im better then everyone else...

Yurka

One of Freddy's beloved
Pipppi said:
The only thing that will actually make me mad is people assuming stuff about me and others just because we play a certain class.

I think your bd name has alot to do with the assumptions people make.

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Hunters are basicly warlocks with stealth!

Camping the flag in shadowmeld with a pet that has prowl is win

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
That was pretty boring to watch, fastforwarded and skipped half of it and turned off music made it possible to finish it tho :(

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
cba to watch movie :p

BD is a totally retarded class but its prolly 1 of the classes that an exclellent player can excel on more so than others ( not saying u totally uber, but u aint bad afaik) there is alot of potential to really hurt with a bd as to a simple just spammign all ur lifetaps on same char. Compared to assist bm a good player can make alot more outta a bd than if he was assist tank.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Have yet to watch the movie (I have a backlog of 3-4 movies by now, damn it!), but people dissing a player solely because of their class is a little over the top (except perhaps for Warlocks). Bonedancers are overpowered in many ways, but let's face it, someone's going to have to play it in an opted Mid group--it's not as if Hib or Alb groups would refrain from bringing their strong classes to a fight.

The fact of the matter is that there are many crappy BDs out there because the class is quite forgiving to bad players and allows them to win despite their shortcomings. However, that hate should by no means transfer by default to all Bonedancers. (A BD in the hands of a good player is a formidable force.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom