News Bombs in Oslo!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Jesus thats just horrific , dont you scandansvians all have a machine gun in the house, or is that a anglosaxon urban myth. ,thinks its time to get some medieval torture devices out of the museum.

Helme

Resident Freddy
It's the Swiss that got a gun in every household(that served in the military).

It's terrible shit like this happens, and it's kinda scary that the first conclusion people draw is Muslims, despite all evidence saying otherwise. I even saw a newspaper try to link what is obviously right-wing extremism to Al-Qaeda. I sincerely doubt they'd go out of their way to target Labour youths.

Lollie

Loyal Freddie
Im just wondering why the fuck some journalists are flying over the island zooming in on what might be a dead persons, nothing news worthy with a dead corpse like that, just plain disrespectful of the "victims" families.

Theres a scene in 'Monsters' where the journalist explains that he'd get $50 for a shot of a dead creature but he'd get $5000 for a photo of a person killed by a creature, i guess there might be some element of truth in it

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Norway? NORWAY?

It's probably the last place on earth i'd bomb, it's simply a mekka of cool and a sanctuary of laid back.

Though there's plenty of bombs going off we don't hear about, it's still...hell..it's norway!

GL to all involved, here's to a low total :drink:

Job

He's rather right wing, was he killing Muslim kids?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Horrible horrible story, my sincere sympathies are with all Norwegians.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
I had two friends on that island aswell, I know one of them is well atm. But there havent been much information released yet.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
2nd man arrested near the site for the shootings, near the prime minister, was lead away by the cops with a smile on his face, armed with a knife.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Jesus thats just horrific , dont you scandansvians all have a machine gun in the house, or is that a anglosaxon urban myth.

We do, but the sunday army command won't let us use them... :(

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
sympathy to all families who have lost loved ones.

friend linked me this before

[MOD]FH doesn't like this[MOD] - movie made by the bastard that did it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just had this linked to me off a friend, its the killers "Book" its basically 500 pages of complete madness.

[MOD]FH doesn't like this[MOD]

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
a mod needs to remove all this this madmans links to stuff.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Agree with ST. PErsonally all this stuff should be on full view of anyone interested, perhaps even push it a bit. More understanding and analysis is a lot more helpful then a ban on stuff and pussyfooting around.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Because Toht (and ST^) if you really start to comprehend what he has done and how he's done it, it starts to get "a little" scary. Read his manifest through then come back and focus again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye... even I thought fuck me he's a fucking nut job after reading it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Nope probably sane (well... >.<) and planned it to perfection. Appearently money and time whas an issue else Oslo would have hade a bigger bang.

Then again, that's if it whas him who wrote it.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye, probably is sane and if so I don't know whats worse, the fact he's perfectly sane and did this or the fact he picked children to get his twisted message across.... makes him no different than fucking terrorists which is ironic given his reasons for doing it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It was cool and calculated, this is rarely the case when using insane copout.

Job

It's hardly madness, read through most of it in key ideas jumping, the guy has painstakingly constructed a an opinion from truths and perceptions ,just a highly articulate version of the thoughts in most peoples minds wether they want to admit to themselves or not, which makes it very powerful indeed when coupled with the ultimate publicity stunt for his "book" launch

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Because Toht (and ST^) if you really start to comprehend what he has done and how he's done it, it starts to get "a little" scary. Read his manifest through then come back and focus again.

Not the point i was making. The point was that bannning/censoring this stuff is worse then letting people read it.

Yes, i am against pampering in most situations ;)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Not the point i was making. The point was that bannning/censoring this stuff is worse then letting people read it.

Yes, i am against pampering in most situations ;)

Yeah I get that and i'm usually in the same boat as you on this, but this is a little different. He planned everything in detail, something which took month's. It's way beyond unabomber stuff or anything we've seen.

Seriously if you have that stance, read it. It's well written and gives an detailed account on his preperations. Then try to comprehend what he has done on fryday:

Letting a bomb go off in Oslo, beeing dressed up as a cop to gain trust. Choosing a party meeting on an island (i'm sure they have meetings on mainland aswell) so that people can't escape and the police arent able to respond quick. Unless it whas by chance he choose that meeting, but I doubt that.

Earlier:

Made a facebook account. Filled it with what he wanted you to see and even made sure he looked sharp on his foto's.
Made a twitter account and inserted random serious quote.
Emailed people just before he started fryday.
Wrote a manifesto which took more then a couple of month's I presume.
Made a movie of randomness.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
~Heard on the radio the guy's gonna be making a public statement about the killings. You wouldn't get that over here in the UK - he wouldn't get his chance to speak until his court appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom