News Bombs in Oslo!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Right now, there have been 2 bombs that have gone off in oslo the last couple of minutes. I could even hear it myself even tho I live quite far from the place.

1 of the explosions took out the building close to where our primeminister got his officer.

With this, I hope that the citizens of Norway understand the threat that is forced upon the world. And do not have the naive thinking, that something could never happen in our country!

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Was there definitely 2 explosions? All the media is currently saying only one explosion in a government office. My Ma has been on the phone to me worried about her family who largely work in office buildings in the centre of Oslo.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Was there definitely 2 explosions? All the media is currently saying only one explosion in a government office. My Ma has been on the phone to me worried about her family who largely work in office buildings in the centre of Oslo.

No, it might've been one explosion. Just that it was so big that it broke windows over 1km away from the place, which someone might've misstaken for a 2nd bomb!

Just read in the newspaper that the police had said that there might be 2 more bombs that they do not know of!

JACK BAUER! WHERE ARE YOU?

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Not sure how many got killed in the explosion, but there have been some confirmed already.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I was at work about 1km away when the bomb went off, the whole building shook quite violently. Powerful stuff.

Confirmed eight injured and two dead atm. Note that civil servants in norway quit work at 15:00 in summertime. In addition, very many are on public holiday. The bomb went off at 15:27. One can speculate whether it was intended to hurt people or scare people.

Only one explosion. The other reported "explosion" was cracked windows that shattered some time after the explosion.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Can someone NEWS tag this please, too important to be allowed to go off the first page today.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Reports of lone gunman shooting people at the yearly labor party youth gathering at Utøya in Norway. Kids hiding or swimming to safety to escape.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Only one explosion. The other reported "explosion" was cracked windows that shattered some time after the explosion.

There seems to be reported more then 1 explosion at the same time, so it might have been multiple bombs that have gone off at the same time in the same area!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
7 dead and 2 badly injured so far from the bomb!

Noone know how many got killed by the guy dressed up in a police uniform, at a political gathering!

It is now said that there is a connection between the bombing and the shooting

Corran

Part of the furniture
bloody awful, and to go on a rampage targeting children is worse! This guy shouldnt find his way to prison, shoot him on an "attempted escape" imo!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dunno why anyone would do this to Norway, it's pathetic what has Norway done on the world stage to deserve this ?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
its sounding more and more likely its a madman with a political grudge... nothing to do with al qaeda

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Could be, could be.

Worst case it's some right wing extremist group doing this to fuel hatred against muslims to try and gain political power...

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
hmm... man arrested is ethnic Norwegian.... seen that kind of shit before in London havent we..

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Could be, could be.

Worst case it's some right wing extremist group doing this to fuel hatred against muslims to try and gain political power...

Well, nothing could've been attained with that if he got cought tho ? And I doubt it will be the first time a terror cell are able to recruite a ethnical white person!

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Right now police are more speculating about right-wing extremist rather than militant muslim

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
maybes its a bit of both..

obviously pre planned... had police uniform ready.. and a direct route to utoya, and knew just what to say to gain access...

the fact he was captured alive maybes makes me think its not islamic... didnt become a so called martyr

all speculation tho, we'll see..

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Well, nothing could've been attained with that if he got cought tho ?

Ofcourse not, but since when would an extremist care about minor stuff like getting caught?

They generally can't think that far ahead...

the fact he was captured alive maybes makes me think its not islamic... didnt become a so called martyr

Or he wasn't expecting to get caught this fast.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
aint him... doesnt look very fucking ethnic does he?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Im just wondering why the fuck some journalists are flying over the island zooming in on what might be a dead persons, nothing news worthy with a dead corpse like that, just plain disrespectful of the "victims" families.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom