Board behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:
Maybe shout at yourself in the mirror for a change instead of jumping into a forum row and not post silly Carebear pics?
No, you see, Mirieth is the epitome of coolness and he has to take a stance and show to the world the extent of his leetness and how mere pictures of extremely bad taste cannot shake him! He could make the Sahara a frigid tundra, that's how cool he is! I bet he is fingering himself at this very moment, aroused by his own sheer bad boy attitude, mumbling his hallmark words like "faggot", "retard", and "fucking idiot" under his breath.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Hohhoh, Prydwen has increased in retard population it seems.

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Infanity said:
Yet still this pic is on FH on the General prydwen section.. and nothing been done about it, As soon as mods read, BAN his ip, and his acct etc.

I don't think it was that pic who made Jup delete the thread. It was later one who make you wanna thow up your lunch.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It seems alot of you are missing my point.

If it was simply about that thread and those pictures then I'd have just slapped out bans on the offenders and removed the thread. However, I have watched as the content/atmosphere in this area (and some others) has spiralled continually downward over the past few months, and it both saddens and angers me. For this reason I have decided that things will change. Bans will be handed out without warning, and if you are lucky enough for it not to be permanent then take it as a final warning, but in all reality you should take THIS POST FROM ME as your final warning. Not those people at fault in 'that thread', but each and every single one of you.

*looks round the room*

Every one of you as a member of this community has a responsibilty to your fellow users to respect the FH code of conduct and behave yourselves in a mature and fitting way. People who are unable to do this are not welcome on FreddysHouse boards. There is no grey area, no favourites, just a big and nasty ban stick and it's ready to hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom