Board behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Thank god you deleted that picture before all the kids seen it i'm from uk and they still at school lucky enough

Yes like kids cant see anything bad on the internet...

CuddleBunny!

Banned
ahwell.. guess this means i'l have to start behaving in rvr section then..

sorry i been taunting everyone here lately, it was very childish of me..
i will post mostly constructive stuff as of now!

/humble

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Was in school and saw it, Felt sick.. And my teacher went ape shit on me.

Another thing, The guy who referd to the 15year old high 5.... If no one sees that as 2 people having a bit of fun, with about 8-10 slaps. Get a life :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Is it just me that thinks this 15 year old over and over gets boring?
thank god for mythics rules.

and I had bloddy fun when I was 15. Moped and all :]

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Friea said:
well i didnt post the picture to make fun of him nor any disabled reader on this forum but i got my punishment, Cstasy gave goa the "emote picture" so im on a 3 days vacation.

take my advice dont do "hi5" to a 15 year old its an offensive harrassment and people like me should be looked up in a prison, im disgusted by my own behavior.
7 emontes in a row, what was i thinking....

The emotes didnt piss me off, its just the fact I think you're a dickhead!:<

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Heta said:
good thing this emote crap aint on US servers, or a guildy of mine would be temp banned for a long time

Bamse would be permbanned over and over and over again tbh :)

A

Aoln

Chimaira said:
Is it just me that thinks this 15 year old over and over gets boring?
thank god for mythics rules.

and I had bloddy fun when I was 15. Moped and all :]
I can agree with that, i couldn't give a shit if someone is 15 or 25, i know some 15 year olds who play daoc and they act a lot maturer than some of the twats who claim to be 20+ :mad:

And yeah, 15 was a fucking quality age :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:
samaaron is 15 or isnt he? :confused:
You seem to be pointing out his age in every post you make, which makes it seem like you're on about his mental capabilities rather than his age. Exactly that is what got me wondering why you should complain about anyone else's (mental) age.
Bubble said:
I've got a good Bleach one i use on other Boards :)

One of Ichigo explaining his plan of how to kill a Menos Grande in Cartoon mode :)
The end is near :( Give more! :E

Friea

Banned
Straef said:
You seem to be pointing out his age in every post you make, which makes it seem like you're on about his mental capabilities rather than his age. Exactly that is what got me wondering why you should complain about anyone else's (mental) age.

i have complained on someone elses mental age?

samaroon is ok i just whine alot sorry :(

mirieth!

Banned
carebearklogo.jpg

Friea said:
well i didnt post the picture to make fun of him nor any disabled reader on this forum but i got my punishment, Cstasy gave goa the "emote picture" so im on a 3 days vacation.

take my advice dont do "hi5" to a 15 year old its an offensive harrassment and people like me should be looked up in a prison, im disgusted by my own behavior.
7 emontes in a row, what was i thinking....

this hi5 things getting around a lot.. reporting for harasment now should be know as reporting for hi5'ing!

Friea said:
samaaron is 15 or isnt he? :confused:

and yes

pip

Banned
Aoln said:
get a sense of humour tbh :(
lol seeing a man with is back side or torn out bent over :( would need some warp sence of humor for that ffs

Guinnessrules

Loyal Freddie
pip said:
lol seeing a man with is back side or torn out bent over :( would need some warp sence of humor for that ffs
Spare us the details plz.
And Aoln stfu and start making some more funny vids, dude. ;)

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
I was sickened by the pictures when I saw them, and closed the browser. some people dont know how lucky they are!

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing how people fail to realise that when a moderator gives you a second chance, you shouldn't use terms like "fucking idiot" and "faggot" in the same thread.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
So just curious:

FH now is politicaly correct all of the sudden....

You can post a pic of a fat guy..but you cant post a pic of a handicapped guy cause that is so evil....

Ok

(The remote linking pics where abit over the top..but now suddenly treathen with the ban stick while the RvR section been like this for ages is a tad..ermm..you know..late

Yes better late then never but this feels a bit dramatic)

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
There's a difference between being mildly offensive and seriously offensive :p Things were deteriotating and Jupi was right to warn the community :)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
There's a difference between being mildly offensive and seriously offensive :p

Yes and the main problem is that that is personal definition. Guess Jupitus limit was reached ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom