Board behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have just killed a thread which was, in my mind, a very sad state of affairs for this community. People posting pics of disabled folks, people suggesting that having a high suicide rate is a good thing for a particular European country, and dodgy picture links which weren't vetted before being posted.

I am not going to be banning people from this thread, immediately.

Friea, Gamah and in fact a whole bunch of you seriously need to take a good look at yourselves and your posting on these boards. Tasteless and pointless are some of the nicest things I can say about how this area of the foums has been recently.

Take it from me that I will be banning people. I will ban people without warning. I will ban people permanently. This will happen unless people improve their behaviour round here. Don't any of you think for one moment that this is a hollow threat.

Now... PLAY NICE :twak:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
You know, now Im curious about the content on this deleted thread !

Cant even watch a good riod nowadays on FH if you dont read every 20 mins :(

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Puppet said:
You know, now Im curious about the content on this deleted thread !

Cant even watch a good riod nowadays on FH if you dont read every 20 mins :(

Trust me, u ain't losing anything, it was quite disgusting.

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
I have just killed a thread which was, in my mind, a very sad state of affairs for this community. People posting pics of disabled folks, people suggesting that having a high suicide rate is a good thing for a particular European country, and dodgy picture links which weren't vetted before being posted.

Friea, Gamah and in fact a whole bunch of you seriously need to take a good look at yourselves and your posting on these boards. Tasteless and pointless are some of the nicest things I can say about how this area of the foums has been recently.

Take it from me that I will be banning people. I will ban people without warning. I will ban people permanently. This will happen unless people improve their behaviour round here. Don't any of you think for one moment that this is a hollow threat.

Thanks

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
Jupitus said:

Agree hence my drunken post last night:clap:

Amanita

Part of the furniture
You ever get the feeling you just missed something?

Edit: But yeah. This step was necessary methinks.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
if it was the pbaoebomb evita thread I missed all they juicy stuff :(

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
wait, it isnt, its still there

then I just completly missed it!

working realy sucks tbh

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
It was by far the most rude and offensive thread I have seen on these boards, be glad you missed it if u did.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
I had the misfortune of seeing the thread. you are not missing anything.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Dammit, if its the whine thread we were working so hard to achieve I want to know that it was "the one that got deleted"

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
all this "you missed it be glad" just make me wanna see it more :(

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
If you had seen the thread you wouldn't wish you had seen it.. it was ugly, it was low and disgusting.. GJ mods for deleting it tbh!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
So what you're saying Jupitus is that if someone don't share the same sense of humor as you do, they will get banned? ^^

I think you should be able to joke about anything. The sadness is on those who can't see past the content of the joke..

Gamah

Banned
no no zebolt it wasn't really about the disabled gu, it was the mistake that came after.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
So what you're saying Jupitus is that if someone don't share the same sense of humor as you do, they will get banned? ^^

I think you should be able to joke about anything. The sadness is on those who can't see past the content of the joke..

it wasnt a joke man, it was fucking disguisting... both of the mentioned posts contained pictures that shouldnt be posted on any forum, at least not on a mmorpg one..

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, to be fair, Gamah wasn't intentionally posting those nasty images, they came from remote linking from the wrong remote site (i.e. the site detected it and substituted for some really bad pictures instead). It's my main fear when posting pictures, and I either upload the image to ImageShack before using it, or verify that it looks good with another computer before I breathe easy.

Be careful when posting images!

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:

I can assure you it was really disgusting and I really thought the poster had lost it for real this time, before i saw it was a misstake. And it could not have been mistaken for a joke on an official board, even with a very twisted sence of humor. :eek2:

Friea

Banned
well i didnt post the picture to make fun of him nor any disabled reader on this forum but i got my punishment, Cstasy gave goa the "emote picture" so im on a 3 days vacation.

take my advice dont do "hi5" to a 15 year old its an offensive harrassment and people like me should be looked up in a prison, im disgusted by my own behavior.
7 emontes in a row, what was i thinking....

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
good thing this emote crap aint on US servers, or a guildy of mine would be temp banned for a long time

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Friea said:
well i didnt post the picture to make fun of him nor any disabled reader on this forum but i got my punishment, Cstasy gave goa the "emote picture" so im on a 3 days vacation.

take my advice dont do "hi5" to a 15 year old its an offensive harrassment and people like me should be looked up in a prison, im disgusted by my own behavior.
7 emontes in a row, what was i thinking....
You? Calling someone else a 15 y/o? :rolleyes:

Btw, sorry to have missed the thread :<

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
It was by far the most rude and offensive thread I have seen on these boards, be glad you missed it if u did.

What about my statement to peat? :(

Corran

Part of the furniture
TBH that entire thread needed nuked.... some the pictures were just sick, some the comments were bad and most the thread was just in poor taste

pip

Banned
Thank god you deleted that picture before all the kids seen it i'm from uk and they still at school lucky enough

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Tareregion said:
U made up for it with the cute avatar though <3

I've got a good Bleach one i use on other Boards :)

One of Ichigo explaining his plan of how to kill a Menos Grande in Cartoon mode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom