BNP membership leaked...

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Thats not relevant at all, i asked you if you would want a known extremist to be a high ranking police officer and to pull from your above post, provided they kept their views to themselves
You know they are a extemist, you know their views and subsequently their actions are extremly biased, would you be happy if they were in a position of authority?
Lets go one step further, would you let them join the army?

But you dont know who the extremists are and who are not, so how do you differentiate, many people who are probably members of the BNP would not consider themselves racists or extremists, just regular people who are fed up of the state of this country and happen to agree with the BNP policies, but will be labelled extremists anyway because of the stigma relating to the BNP.

We are not talking about known extremists, if that were the case then there would be no debate, of course I dont want some mental extremist muslim whos sole purpose in life is to 'burn the infidels' to be a high ranking police officer, in the same breath I dont want a nazi sympathising racist thug their either but unless someone knows he is an extremist how do you tell the difference ? If the collective label all BNP members as racist extremists then we must do the same for muslims and just assume they are all extremisnt terrorists.

Of course its not true, but it seems to be the way people are handing the publication of this list.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Of course its not true, but it seems to be the way people are handing the publication of this list.

you have ignored the points I made in my previous posts. Looking at what the plan to do if they were given control is racist you cant agree with getting rid of all the non white people in this country and tell me you are not a racist its silly.

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
you have ignored the points I made in my previous posts. Looking at what the plan to do if they were given control is racist you cant agree with getting rid of all the non white people in this country and tell me you are not a racist its silly.

I didnt see that, admittadly I didnt read the entire thread, just up to a point where I felt compelled to respond, only thing so far I have seen is this

IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

Doesnt seem to indicate that their policies are strictly for coloured people, just generally non-indiginous (sp?) people.

Now I am not saying the above statement is right, I am also not saying it is wrong, I just dont feel that the BNP are a party many people believe them to be, maybe back in the day but in the present they are a political party, a legitimate one, and their hook or USP is focused on immigration control and ensuring native British people do not become a minority in their own country, and I DO agree with that. :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
The only reason it is worded that way is because they couldnt get away with saying we only want x person to be in this country, previously they did come out and say it but werent recognised as a legitimate party.
Behind closed doors (again the documentary was very rescent) they show their true colours
Part 1
YouTube - BNP Exposed - The Secret Agent (BBC) Part 1

It could be argued this only shows the bad people, and specific cirmumstances but then even under specific cirucmstances this is simply unnacceptable particularly from some of the BNP's upper leadership

Using their own party lines paraphrased, if anyone else incited religious/racist hatred they would be deported/imprissoned so long as they arent in the BNP

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I didnt see that, admittadly I didnt read the entire thread, just up to a point where I felt compelled to respond, only thing so far I have seen is this

Doesnt seem to indicate that their policies are strictly for coloured people, just generally non-indiginous (sp?) people.

Now I am not saying the above statement is right, I am also not saying it is wrong, I just dont feel that the BNP are a party many people believe them to be, maybe back in the day but in the present they are a political party, a legitimate one, and their hook or USP is focused on immigration control and ensuring native British people do not become a minority in their own country, and I DO agree with that. :)

The aprt I was talking about was the fact that the biggest contributor of people coming here to our country is Ireland. The BNP do not mention these in there plans to stop people from countries likes China, Pakistan and yes you got it right, pretty much anywhere where the people are not white.

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
I was under the impression the biggest demographic coming into the country were polish and kossovan, both are white. Where do you get your figures from suggesting that most of our immigrants come from ireland ?

and the documentary I would disregard for the simple fact that these things are always far from biased and always focus on the most extreme cases. Although I didnt watch it (cant at work) but from what you said sounds like that is exactly what they did.

Im not supporting the BNP in any way, in the fundamentals of their policies I can agree, but there is too much negativity and stigma around their party for stuff they have done previously which means I cant take them seriously, although it is not a nice thought that in 60 years time British people of native origins are going to be in a minority in their own country...

There is a problem with immigrants in this country, too many people flock here, and I dont know why, people say it isnt to do with the way we hand out benefits to every top dick or harry but lets face it we are not exactly booming with jobs and a healthy economy.

What gets my goat is people coming to the country and forcing their culture upon us and then burning us for not respecting, and in most cases hailing their cultures and religions, as an example, go to India and see how many churches you can find :p

Chronictank

FH is my second home
and the documentary I would disregard for the simple fact that these things are always far from biased and always focus on the most extreme cases. Although I didnt watch it (cant at work) but from what you said sounds like that is exactly what they did.
It doesnt matter if it is only the extreme cases, the fact is the leader of the BNP (Nick Griffith) and his higher staff are saying some pretty stupid things

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Im not supporting the BNP in any way, in the fundamentals of their policies I can agree, but there is too much negativity and stigma around their party for stuff they have done previously which means I cant take them seriously,
There is negativity because it is still very valid, no matter how they try to disguise it

although it is not a nice thought that in 60 years time British people of native origins are going to be in a minority in their own country...
So "people of native origins" should have more rights than those who have lived here for 20, 30 , 40, 50 years?
where do you draw the line? seeing as Britain at its root are immigrants and the real native population (Celts, or Britons) are few and far between

There is a problem with immigrants in this country, too many people flock here, and I dont know why, people say it isnt to do with the way we hand out benefits to every top dick or harry but lets face it we are not exactly booming with jobs and a healthy economy.
And i agree with you, but as i said before there is a difference between controlling immigration (imo canada has a great policy) and stopping it all together
And most people dont flock here because they want "hand outs", they flock here because they want a better quality of life (NHS, more money etc.. )
Despite the crap they print in the tabloids i think it was near 1 in 5 people on benefits are from a non UK born mother (including child benefits) and are of a ethnic minority
This is from memory in the last thread

What gets my goat is people coming to the country and forcing their culture upon us and then burning us for not respecting, and in most cases hailing their cultures and religions, as an example, go to India and see how many churches you can find :p
We already been through this hundtreds of times and the idiocy of the argument
there are thousands of churches in india just like there are hundreds if not thousands of churches in almost every islamic country

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Cant download it can u gimme the gist ;p will respond later on this, got a meeting with my boss now :twak:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
nr mind it is useless, i just realised it doesnt compare the different backgrounds just compares the % within the same one :/ so in reality you have no way of knowing what the difference between them is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom