BNP membership leaked...

Amanita

Part of the furniture
While i think this is a valid thing, i also want to point out that i doubt any white person would like their "culture" to be wiped out or "replaced" by variants of other cultures, while other cultures stay intact.

So there IS SOME(note some) point to a "white only" thing. Mainly that yes, white culture needs preserving too. But, that ofcourse happens in a "mostly white" community by default.

Disclaimer: This doesn't condone racism, prejudice, anti-semantic behaviour etc etc etc.

I actually think of it more like our culture is evolving, and I think thats a good thing.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I actually think of it more like our culture is evolving, and I think thats a good thing.

True, but also have to, in moderation, preserve the culture we have and not just assimilate all others. Like black "ghetto culture" etc.

Ghetto culture is just an easy example of what i mean(another disclaimer for those hunting with pitchforks)

Amanita

Part of the furniture
True, but also have to, in moderation, preserve the culture we have and not just assimilate all others. Like black "ghetto culture" etc.

Ghetto culture is just an easy example of what i mean(another disclaimer for those hunting with pitchforks)

Well, the culture that we have has changed so much even in the 26 years that I have been in the world that I wonder just what people think is "our culture"? I don't really know what people who bandy phrases like "preserving our culture" mean by it. I'd love it if you could clarify.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
While i think this is a valid thing, i also want to point out that i doubt any white person would like their "culture" to be wiped out or "replaced" by variants of other cultures, while other cultures stay intact.

i really wouldn't give a fuck as long as i'm left the hell alone to do my thing.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
As long as an individual is not braking the law - he should not be penalized.

Thus, the BNP members w/o criminal records are just as good-natured and respectable as everyone else w/o a criminal record.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
As mentioned in the general forum thread on the same subject who is to say that this list is correct? Who is to say that half the people on there have nothing to do with the BNP? What would people say if someone was hurt or killed because their name was on this list but they had nothing to do with the BNP? There are also children's names on there. such a great idea to spread it about! fucking moron.

Yes the BNP are scummers but they have just as much right to voice their opinion as anyone else, its called democracy, the clue is in the first four letters.

kivik

Part of the furniture
"Our" culture which we have (and had for the last xxx years) was mixed and influences by other races/countries/civilizations a long long time ago already, this isn't new :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
it is very odd isn't it that people will fight to the death to defend the right to freedom of thought and speech but then many of those same people will crucify you if they disagree with your political or personal choices.

I mean there would be a major uproar if people banned either of the main political parties and said "look matey, thei is for your own good you shuldn't vote for them" but then there is this major uproar at people voting for the BNP (who I do not support in any way shape or form btw). It is a bit like people saying that everyone has the right to live the way they want and then linching pedophiles (again, no support for them from me) or animal rights activists or pro life supporters killing scientists on the basis that they are murderers. There is the whole thing about religion and how you should respect peoples religions even if you don't believe in them...then the same people will quite often happily take the piss out of (or not complain when others take the piss out of) christian scientologists, hari crishners (sp?), jehovahs witnesses, kabbahlism (sp??) etc.

people are a very very queer species, we have so many contradictions and taboos in society and the boundaries to them are so distorted and grey that it is almost definate that no matter what opinions you hold about what topic you are inevitably going to offend someone.

Lethul

FH is my second home
I just read that Henry's old bodyguard is on that list :lol:

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
The common misconception that the BNP are 'racist thugs' is what turns this into a problem. Its old, truth in it back in the day but these days they are a respectable political party with their own ideas on how the country should be run, which happens to be pro-indiginous, they are more about stemming and controlling the mass influx of immigrants into this country than flat out racism and discrimination. Cant say I disagree.

However people loosing their jobs and stuff because of this is extreme. I saw an interview on the news with the leader of the BNP who offered up some very good reason and discussion on how people should not be persecuted based on their political views. Krishnan Guru Murphy or whatever his name is on Ch5 news got owned :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
The common misconception that the BNP are 'racist thugs' is what turns this into a problem. Its old, truth in it back in the day but these days they are a respectable political party with their own ideas on how the country should be run, which happens to be pro-indiginous, they are more about stemming and controlling the mass influx of immigrants into this country than flat out racism and discrimination. Cant say I disagree.
Only in fantasy land, the BNP still have a very vocal and very significant following of "racist thugs" saying it doesnt exist is plain ignorant.
In addition whether officially or otherwise, representatives of the party actively recruit this type of person and promote nazi-esque views behind closed doors (dispatches or panorama did a undercover story on it)

However people loosing their jobs and stuff because of this is extreme. I saw an interview on the news with the leader of the BNP who offered up some very good reason and discussion on how people should not be persecuted based on their political views. Krishnan Guru Murphy or whatever his name is on Ch5 news got owned :)
Certain jobs are not fit for someone with extremist views, law enforcement to name one. You wouldnt be happy to have a muslim with very extreme views be in charge of your local police contingent would you?
Most jobs you have a valid point, if their political beliefs do not interfere with their work then they are entitled to them but in certain lines of work a certain profile of person is not acceptable

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I can comment on things as much as you, thank you very much.

Well you can but you look like a dick. The BNP stand for that value... Yup thats right yes they do.

To Illya Check out mypost in the other BNP thread the BNP are not against Immigration they just do not want the people coming in to be anything other than White. Our biggest intake of people comes from Ireland but thats fine cause they are white, you never hear the BNP kicking off about that.

Saying you agree with a lot of their policies is one thing. Actually reading their policies and seeing what they really want and then agreeing with them means you are a racist simple clear fact.

I wont have anyone tell me any different.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well you can but you look like a dick. The BNP stand for that value... Yup thats right yes they do.

The point i was making, and got chewed and spit out for, was that PROBABLY not everyone of the people on that list are homophobic, racist, baby eating dicks.

Much like, hell, not all chavs are dicks. Or...some such.

I don't think i said "BNP are greats" and as such, my point is very valid.

Calaen

The point i was making, and got chewed and spit out for, was that PROBABLY not everyone of the people on that list are homophobic, racist, baby eating dicks.

Much like, hell, not all chavs are dicks. Or...some such.

I don't think i said "BNP are greats" and as such, my point is very valid.

I don't disagree but following a party because you think they are fighting for what you actually want without actually understanding there real motifs is retarded.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't disagree but following a party because you think they are fighting for what you actually want without actually understanding there real motifs is retarded.

Oh yes, following a leader without full understanding of the party policy etc, is not very smart. Usual, very common, not very smart, not quite "retarded" in my books, but yes, not smart.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Bit like Labour voters then?

Calaen

Bit like Labour voters then?

Not really.

Fact is the BNP would not have a fucking clue how to run the country, anyone that thinks the answer to our countries problems lies within having only white people in it should be tickled to death. :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Fact is the BNP would not have a fucking clue how to run the country,

Bit like Labour then :p

I happen to agree though, much like the green party and such, they have big ideas in specific areas but nothing for the rest of it.

Calaen

Bit like Labour then :p

They have made mistakes, like any other party out there but its good to see them taking control of the situation in a proper way.

There is no quick fix to the problem we have currently and everyone can say yeah but labour got us in this mess but tbh thats tosh. Any government incharge over the past 15 years would have gotten caught up in the whole give lots of credit to everyman and his dog. And we would still be where we are because its a global problem.

Never again will banks be giving out 100%+ mortgages the thought of it anyway is fucking silly, why the professionals incharge thought it was a good idea is beyond me. Anyway I've kind of gone off topic :p

If the BNP policies could be taken on face value instead of them being a cover story for racism then fair enough vote away, but dont try and tell me that voting for this party is the right thing to do if you really are not racist because you just couldnt.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
please STFU

an no. in not racist.. im just SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of being taken for a fucking ride by immigrants to come here with no fucking chance and take liberties.

if you are skilled.. thats fine... if you gonna come here.. preach hate, say how we should all be burned as infidels etc.... FUCK EM. GET RID.

is that racist?

how come EVERY SINGLE case of an ethnic minority being sacked.. or getting into a fight.. is treated as a race crime? whatever happened to... being shit at your job/economic downturn... or in the case of getting into a fight... being an arsehole?

oh and btw... you honestly trying to tell me the BNP are the only party with racist thugs in them? dont talk shit.

Mey

Part of the furniture
I must admit Ilaya I am getting quite sick of the you only did x because I'm y.

Calaen

please STFU

an no. in not racist.. im just SICK AND FUCKING TIRED of being taken for a fucking ride by immigrants to come here with no fucking chance and take liberties.

if you are skilled.. thats fine... if you gonna come here.. preach hate, say how we should all be burned as infidels etc.... FUCK EM. GET RID.

is that racist?

how come EVERY SINGLE case of an ethnic minority being sacked.. or getting into a fight.. is treated as a race crime? whatever happened to... being shit at your job/economic downturn... or in the case of getting into a fight... being an arsehole?

oh and btw... you honestly trying to tell me the BNP are the only party with racist thugs in them? dont talk shit.

yes it is racist you fucking racist.

It funny how you band every immigrant coming into the country as a muslim/terrorist = racist

Stop feeling sorry for yourself because someone with minimal skill is more willing to work a shit job to make a living. Look around the streets mate there is far more young WHITE people doing fuck all and being far more of a waste of money than these people coming in. I do not see gangs of immigrants kicking elderly people in for a laugh, or smashing up other teenagers because they can. So cut the shit.

Oh yeah and you are a racist.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually, ilaya is saying that the useless immigrants should leave. Aka, if you're not gonna contribute, go home.

I've heard many forum members say the same thing.

And also saying that "why do people claim you a racist if you punch a black guy, when it's just a punch?". Which is true, too easily the racist card is drawn out.

I know a thing or two about misunderstood posts :lol:

Calaen

Actually, ilaya is saying that the useless immigrants should leave. Aka, if you're not gonna contribute, go home.

I've heard many forum members say the same thing.

And also saying that "why do people claim you a racist if you punch a black guy, when it's just a punch?". Which is true, too easily the racist card is drawn out.

I know a thing or two about misunderstood posts :lol:

You say useless right I see a lot of these people with no skills still working in pizza shops, delivering leaflets, and cleaning. Just because they are not skilled does not mean they do not contribute. People hear about one guy from a different country getting benefits and freak out. They need to wake up to the nation we are going to be growing into with all the chav scumbags breeding like rabbits and doing fook all for the country.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You say useless right I see a lot of these people with no skills still working in pizza shops, delivering leaflets, and cleaning. Just because they are not skilled does not mean they do not contribute. People hear about one guy from a different country getting benefits and freak out. They need to wake up to the nation we are going to be growing into with all the chav scumbags breeding like rabbits and doing fook all for the country.

Yes yes, but a guy delivering leaflet etc isn't useless and i'm nto saying they are.

Just correcting a misconception that i thought i saw in the understanding of the post.

I personally couldn't care less if someone works or not, it's not gonna make me rich if someone is working.

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
Only in fantasy land, the BNP still have a very vocal and very significant following of "racist thugs" saying it doesnt exist is plain ignorant.
In addition whether officially or otherwise, representatives of the party actively recruit this type of person and promote nazi-esque views behind closed doors (dispatches or panorama did a undercover story on it)

Certain jobs are not fit for someone with extremist views, law enforcement to name one. You wouldnt be happy to have a muslim with very extreme views be in charge of your local police contingent would you?
Most jobs you have a valid point, if their political beliefs do not interfere with their work then they are entitled to them but in certain lines of work a certain profile of person is not acceptable

Maybe they do in the very extremisng wings of their organisation (and I woud wager not officially affiliated with said party), but the front faced political law abiding party aint nothing more than a political party with their own views on how this country should be run. I agree with some of it, I dont agree with others, I think we do need to stem people coming into the country and I do think we need to be more selective about who we let in and who we dont, and no I wouldnt base this on skin colour either, skilled workers in my opinion would be fine to come in however some random guy from Poland who is coming here with his wife and 6 kids to live on the state can imo f*ck off :)

And on the Muslim point, it already happens muslims teach our children, they administer our medical treatment how do we know which one are extremists and which are not ? exactly the same with BNP members, now the genral public can go one of two ways, either leave be and let people carry on with their own political views kept to themselves while within their working environment or exclusively persecute against the people on that list and remove EVERYONE who appears on it from any form of authoritive/academian position.

But I pose the question, if this is ok ? then surely it should be ok to persecute and remove people from the same positions for their religious views ?

at the end of the day if someone is doing a job then their racial/ethical/political and religious views should be left at door, because if they are not then imo no one is in a position to do any job really.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Maybe they do in the very extremisng wings of their organisation (and I woud wager not officially affiliated with said party), but the front faced political law abiding party aint nothing more than a political party with their own views on how this country should be run. I agree with some of it, I dont agree with others, I think we do need to stem people coming into the country and I do think we need to be more selective about who we let in and who we dont, and no I wouldnt base this on skin colour either, skilled workers in my opinion would be fine to come in however some random guy from Poland who is coming here with his wife and 6 kids to live on the state can imo f*ck off :)
I agree with this, but that is not the policy the BNP are proposing
BNP website said:
IMMIGRATION - time to say ENOUGH!

On current demographic trends, we, the native British people, will be an ethnic minority in our own country within sixty years.

To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.
Firstly there arent that many illegal immigrants in England, we have many assylum seekers due to the slow and arduous process creating a huge backlog so this policy would do near enough 0 to improve the situation.
As for stopping all immigration surely even you see the folly of this, who will do the shit jobs that seem to be below the native population.

And on the Muslim point, it already happens muslims teach our children, they administer our medical treatment how do we know which one are extremists and which are not ? exactly the same with BNP members, now the genral public can go one of two ways, either leave be and let people carry on with their own political views kept to themselves while within their working environment or exclusively persecute against the people on that list and remove EVERYONE who appears on it from any form of authoritive/academian position.
Thats not relevant at all, i asked you if you would want a known extremist to be a high ranking police officer and to pull from your above post, provided they kept their views to themselves
You know they are a extemist, you know their views and subsequently their actions are extremly biased, would you be happy if they were in a position of authority?
Lets go one step further, would you let them join the army?

But I pose the question, if this is ok ? then surely it should be ok to persecute and remove people from the same positions for their religious views ?
Absolutely for some proffesions, for example you wouldnt have a christian fanatic working in a abortion clinic would you?
Or a muslim working in a brewery
Or a vegan in a animal slaughter house

at the end of the day if someone is doing a job then their racial/ethical/political and religious views should be left at door, because if they are not then imo no one is in a position to do any job really.
I didnt say any job, i said specific jobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom