BNP membership leaked...

Uara

Part of the furniture
I feel bad for the families of those on the list. Especially if some of the more extremist left-wing types decide to use the addresses to throw bricks thru windows etc!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
People get fired in England because of their political believes?

lol what a shitty country

Uara

Part of the furniture
No sympathy whatsoever. BNP are scum.

Yeah they really are scum and I got no sympathy for the people on the list, but if a child gets hurt because of it, its really not good! They shouldnt have to deal with consequences of their parents misguided beliefs!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I DO take your point, 100%....but the people who published this list did it out of spite. They didn't give a shit about the consequences of what might happen to the people on the list. Every child has to deal with the consequences of irresponsible parents, whether its being the unwitting pawn in a family of chronic racists, parents who smoke around them, or fail to promote the benefits of an education, or drug misuse or whatever. Its a fact of life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People get fired in England because of their political believes?

I was thinknig about this too.

Is this BNP some KKK or something? Does it do illegal stuff or is it just a political view?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Some employers would look unfavourably upon one of their employees being a paid up member of the BNP. The BNP is a legal political party in the UK. It describes itself as a legitimate nationalist political party, but in reality is a far right wing collection of racist thugs. I know plenty of people in a pub near me who are activists and they're all nasty bastards.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's only certain jobs really. The example on the guardian is police and that's due to racism in the police force being so rife.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Dunno if anyone will outright lose their job over it, in theory you're political beliefs are up to you, but - put it this way - it won't do your promotion prospects any good.

BNP = British National Party for non-UK peeps. Not sure you can say it's a 'far-right' party. It is anti-immigration and EU, has some non-white members and no doubt some who want to see immigration cut down who aren't racist. But there are plenty with far-right history in it, including ex-members or maybe even current members of other far-right organisations like Combat 18, National Front, etc.

Yeah I can see some stuff going thru the letterboxes of them on the list.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Some of the BNP points are totally valid and get much agreement from the community... the only problem is that behind the scenes alot of them go way to far beyond the parties political aims. It is these people who give the BNP the racist tag and deserving so in many regards as it some the higher levels that been caught out by their views in the past.

Things like anti immigration i support, not to the "close the boarders" point, but i agree that when we say someone has no right to stay in the country they should be kicked the fuck out right away and not claim tens of thousands of pounds in benefits, and hundred of thousands of pounds in legal costs from the tax payers of the country.

If anyone gets fired for being on the list then there will be a lovely lawsuit on the companies hands, that is for sure.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
If anyone gets fired for being on the list then there will be a lovely lawsuit on the companies hands, that is for sure.
Thing is, been overlooked for promotion or 'let go'...it's diffcult to prove it's about political beliefs. If your relationship with many people at work sours (because they give you the cold shoulder being a BNP member) and you create a bad atmosphere, can't get along with people, very easy for the employer to let you go.

Reminds me about when some engine room mechanic on a merchant navy ship or soldier or someshit comes out as a transexual and turns up for work as a 6'4" woman. Don't get fired for it, but well, they don't last long.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Interesting. I agree with many of the BNP's political points and most of the people on that list are probably like me, who think that while we should always give due consideration to every asylum request we can't keep giving everyone that comes into the country a citizen card, there just aren't enough jobs and there isn't enough space. Doesn't mean I'm racist or a thug. Those on the list that are deserve everything they get.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
just saw the same list on pirate bay. I must admit, I did think, who cares. As far as I am concerned, they have about as much relevance as a shrine to slug slime tbh. Sure, everyone has a political agenda, but theirs isn't even worthy of a thread here tbh, or anywhere else for that matter.

Riquel

Banned
I had a quick search and one of them actually lives in the same village as me. Considering I am foreign, it is a rather interesting situation.

It is most likely that I'll just keep my mouth shut.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Apparently there are some quite high ranking police officers on the list.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Oh well, will give the hunt sabotour lot something useful to do in their spare time.

soze

I am a FH squatter
While you might not get scaked for being on the list if your boss see's it and has to lay off 5 out of 10 people you being on it may be enough reason to pick you?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
ah! it's the british equivalent of Dansk folke parti corkeysocks

You wouldn't get fired in Denmark if you supported Dansk Folkeparti economically! Never..

Everyone is allowed to have their political and religious believes in Denmark, as long as it does not affect their job. If you start treating people different because of your own and their believes and ethnicity, you will get sacked! Hopefully it's the same in England and has been so, even before this list was publiced

In a democracy you are allowed to have your own political and religious believes, regardless of your job! If someone gets sacked, for being on that list, they should sue the fuck out of the company

In these days I'm so sick and tired of hearing about people whinging about "Oh we better not step on anyones toes, because we might get in trouble" I should be able to say what ever I feel like and have my own believes, without fearing that anyone will tell me otherwise! Everything has to be so political correct, that no one knows what political correct is anymore! Whatever you decide to say, don't say something about the minorities, because that will make you look like a bastard and a rascist 99,9% of the time!

I believe in democracy and I believe in the freedom of speech! So if you supported BNP, it's your choice! If you get sacked, sue the fuck of the company that sacked you! Those people might have other believes than you, but it's their choice, that's what is so great about democracy! You get to tell others about your oppinion, but in these days I don't know anymore..

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
BNP have more policies i agree with than any other party, does that make me a racist thug scumbag? no.

should i be sacked for what is after all, a personal, and private vote? no.

pick your fucking words carefully before u say.. oh BNP are all bad and should all die etc... dont agree with it.. dont vote BNP, simple as that. anything other than that is just a political view.. or a prejudgement.

and if ANYONE in the UK believe we SHOULDNT take in yet more aslyum seekers... you wanna get a fucking grip on reality.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Ive been browning stormfront to see what makes people like the BNP tick and its scary, i will not support and i know many others will not support any organsiation with links people like the KKK and Neo Nazis. You only have to look on websites like stormfront to see people banging on about hitler and how the holocaust never happend and then seeking the "join the BNP" bit in there sig.

It does not matter what "normal" people in the BNP think or want, there is and always will be a Nazi element in the BNP who are proud of what they are and look down on those, even in there own organisation that do not share there beliefs.

Hopefully the BNP will end up like the KKK, ripped apart by disagreement and infighting, there are from what i gather serveral KKK orgs that REALLY dont like each other at the moment :p

PS: the "show your guns" thread on stormfront was scary, some of the members (mostly south americans tho i think) have fully automatic rifles and lots of them, apparntly they are preparing for a "race war"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hell, schwarzenegger has "links" to neonazis.

If i looked hard enough, i bet i could find links to KKK in this forum.

This whole thing is bull, just because you're in a political party, you're a racist, babyeating moron? Right, i'll just call every british person a chav and be done with it.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
BNP have more policies i agree with than any other party, does that make me a racist thug scumbag? no.

should i be sacked for what is after all, a personal, and private vote? no.

pick your fucking words carefully before u say.. oh BNP are all bad and should all die etc... dont agree with it.. dont vote BNP, simple as that. anything other than that is just a political view.. or a prejudgement.

and if ANYONE in the UK believe we SHOULDNT take in yet more aslyum seekers... you wanna get a fucking grip on reality.

I dont disagree about taking in more asylum seekers, I just have a major problem with having a white only population.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Biggest problem with the BNP for me is they do not seem to distance then selves enough from the head cases and racists. The people on that who say they want there BNP brothers to stand beside them in a race war is scary and thats why i could not take them seriously.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I dont disagree about taking in more asylum seekers, I just have a major problem with having a white only population.

While i think this is a valid thing, i also want to point out that i doubt any white person would like their "culture" to be wiped out or "replaced" by variants of other cultures, while other cultures stay intact.

So there IS SOME(note some) point to a "white only" thing. Mainly that yes, white culture needs preserving too. But, that ofcourse happens in a "mostly white" community by default.

Disclaimer: This doesn't condone racism, prejudice, anti-semantic behaviour etc etc etc.

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
This whole thing is bull, just because you're in a political party, you're a racist, babyeating moron? Right, i'll just call every british person a chav and be done with it.

Less hamfisted commentary on things you know nothing about please.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
The good old dilemma...
Does a democracy have to tolerate any political opinion, even if the political opinion in question is anti-democratic or racist or otherwise "out of bounds"?

I admit, I´d have a problem sending my children to school when I knew that the teacher was an extreme right (or left) wing person. I also find it hard to have faith in the fair judgement of a policeman with fascist beliefs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom