Film Blood Diamond

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Matt Damon is a very good actor in my opinion as well. Ben Afleck not as much, but not bad. But certainly above standard.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
well...

i didnt say Teenager, but you DID say teenage moviestar (same as Teenage Actor). The way i read the first qoute, refers to his acting skills and not his age (as in fresh outta highschool). Prior to Blood Diamonds you judged him as a poor actor - which in any way you turn it was incorrect because he acted superbly in the movies before Blood Diamond and proved himself in a very young age. So I would personally believe you didnt like the movies he stared in and judged him as bad.
This is just how i make it. Correct me if im wrong.

True, i judged him when he was younger, so was i mind you, but finally judged at titanic as i saw him as "nothing special", "still teen"(looks wise, didn't fit the roles) and didn't find him to be anything more then a teenage girls wet dream.(calaen would know about that)

Guess it's a taste thing, but i didn't like his acting.

As said, blood diamond proved me wrong in the judgement, but not on previous films as he simply doesn't fit in my mind.

Now i need to watch a couple more to see(avi/dep), as those two judgements i have are right on opposite sides.

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Didnt really like the Blood Diamond, doesnt approve of Leo DiCapri being "one of the most dynamic" actors of our time. I just doesnt swing that way. The Departed was Okey, but became blend compared to its father, the older movie.

Helme

Resident Freddy
He certainly is "one of the most dynamic actors" if you forget Russel Crowe & Christian Bale ;)

Marc

FH is my second home
Christian "mother beater" Bale, was simply outstanding in American Psycho. He was rather wooden in Batman though, but I think that was down to the role of Batman, not him personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom