Film Blood Diamond

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Main Entry:
hyp·o·crite Listen to the pronunciation of hypocrite
Pronunciation:
\ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Middle English ypocrite, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin hypocrita, from Greek hypokritēs actor, hypocrite, from hypokrinesthai
Date:
13th century

1 : a person who puts on a false appearance
2 : a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Christ almighty you're being a cock about it...

Just because i don't judge people before i have reason, or generalize, doesn't mean i can't dislike an actor.

And how the f*ck can i generalize an actor? "Oh i do say, those dicaprios are mighty sh*t."

Calaen

You are putting him into a category he was never truly in, he was no typical teen actor. As has already been said he had already done some good movies before Titanic.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You are putting him into a category he was never truly in, he was no typical teen actor. As has already been said he had already done some good movies before Titanic.

I put(past tense) him in a "crap actor" category, before titanic, didn't like him, teen actor, crap, "no likey!", blood diamond changed my mind, now might go watch aviator/departed/etc since he now, not before, now changed my mind about what kind of an actor he is.

Or am i not allowed to think some genre of music/some actor is crap?

Or am i not allowed to change my mind?

Or maybe i can't have personal taste?

You trying to turn this into some "you're a hypocrite" bullsht' claim is just being a cock.

Calaen

No, I am not. I just recall you saying you never changing your mind. It is ok though I always thought yuo would.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, I am not. I just recall you saying you never changing your mind. It is ok though I always thought yuo would.

:eek7:

What?

I've said i don't change my mind about major elements in life anymore.(this does not include liking/disliking an actor ffs...)
I've said i got my priorities as i want them.(Again, see above)
I've said i won't get married.(Certainly see above)
I've said i don't judge people before i have a reason to.
I've said i don't generalize individuals.

I've NEVER said that i couldn't be proven wrong about my taste...

And yes, yes you are. Just see your above posts.

Calaen

So what you are really trying to say is that you have these really strong views and opinions but you can change them whenever you want?

I guess that means you are just like everyone else then. Keep telling yourself you're not though it sounds cool.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So what you are really trying to say is that you have these really strong views and opinions but you can change them whenever you want?

I guess that means you are just like everyone else then. Keep telling yourself you're not though it sounds cool.

...how the hell do you get to that conclusion from "i didn't like this actor, now he's proven to actually be good".

Are you this thick or are you just trying to be a cock deliberately? :eek6:

Once mroe, so you can understand, life-views, rules of living and other such elements are not TASTE. Taste can change, i've NEVER claimed otherwise.

Or could you PLEASE explain how i'm being a hypocrite, generalising or have changed my principles of life for this?

Calaen

Because you could suddenly develop a taste for marriage, babies. (not you though, fucking hero I'll post my recommendation for an OBE for you.)

I do think you should send me negative rep though. Like you usually do, it gets me off.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah 'cause i've sent you negative reps all the time :rolleyes:

And oh yes, changing my mind about an actor due to new films coming out(new to my viewing) is QUITE similar to changing my mind about marriage or having kids of my own.

Maybe you take marriage/kids so lightly that it's like changing your mind about your morning f*cking cereal, i don't, and i do consider those decisions being a bit more thought out then if i like blood diamond or not.

Calaen

Yeah 'cause i've sent you negative reps all the time :rolleyes:

And oh yes, changing my mind about an actor due to new films coming out(new to my viewing) is QUITE similar to changing my mind about marriage or having kids of my own.

Maybe you take marriage/kids so lightly that it's like changing your mind about your morning f*cking cereal, i don't, and i do consider those decisions being a bit more thought out then if i like blood diamond or not.

No I am just open minded enough to realise that although I love my wife more than anything in the world circumstances can unfold that are out of anyones control, and we may not be together for the rest of our lives.

People can change their minds you seem to think you are some kind of rude boy by appearing to be set in stone, goooooooooooooooooo you!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You do have your panties in a bunch it seems, all because i don't share your marriage/kids lifestyle. Well, have fun with that.

You're being a cock here, claiming that changing my mind about marriage/kid is as easy as changing my mind about an actor.

You're not seriously this thick.

Calaen

I am clearly just as retarded as you (quick press the infraction button)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Right...well...got anything else in your bag? Or are you fresh out of "non-point claims and accusations"?

Just to make another point for you to ignore, i bet you're open to bumsex too? Or have you decided, set in stone, that you'll never have another mans privates shoved up your bum?

Calaen

Right...well...got anything else in your bag? Or are you fresh out of "non-point claims and accusations"?

Just to make another point for you to ignore, i bet you're open to bumsex too? Or have you decided, set in stone, that you'll never have another mans privates shoved up your bum?

No that probably will not ever happen because I am not attracted to men, if I suddenly developed a sexual attraction to men then I am sure anal sex would be fine.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What a nice way of avoiding the issue.

But, you know you're not attracted to men, simply open to it. Good for you, very 2000 to keep your mind, or other part, open to the possibility.

But if you ask around, you'll find plenty of people who say "no, never, not gonna happen". I bet you think those people are "retarded and rude boys" too.

Or is it just because i've got some aspects of my life set in stone that YOU don't agree on?

Calaen

What a nice way of avoiding the issue.

But, you know you're not attracted to men, simply open to it. Good for you, very 2000 to keep your mind, or other part, open to the possibility.

But if you ask around, you'll find plenty of people who say "no, never, not gonna happen". I bet you think those people are "retarded and rude boys" too.

Or is it just because i've got some aspects of my life set in stone that YOU don't agree on?

I did not avoid the topic, Ive had things up my ass during intercourse before and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. However due to the fact I do not find men attractive the chances of me taken one up the hole off one is very slim.

But carry on trying to turn it around on me, because you are so stuck in you ways. You are like a 90 year old catholic school girl, virgin preaching about why people should not have sex.

Will not be posting anymore on this thread, its a waste of space like other things floating around these parts.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Rich, first take things totally off-topic in a thread and then go "i'm nto posting 'cause this is irrelevant".

Or how about "turn it against you", when you're the one who brings other issues into this thread, making my life choices an issue on a thread about "now liking an actors work",

Talk about a hypocrite.

I'm also not preaching, i'm saying how i live, my way, not trying to convert anyone, not saying that you...note...NOT SAYING THAT YOU live wrong. Anyone preaching here is you. So look in the mirror mr virgin schoolgirl.

Typical dick really, things are ok as long as someone doesn't make a point you can't wrap around your little insult wagon.

Calaen

the amount of times you have used the words cock and dick in this thread is starting to make me think you are hiding something in you closet.

zomfg he posted when he said he wasnt going to!!!!!!! See I changed my mind.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
the amount of times you have used the words cock and dick in this thread is starting to make me think you are hiding something in you closet.

zomfg he posted when he said he wasnt going to!!!!!!! See I changed my mind.

I'm just calling you by what i see from your behaviour.

See? Judgement based on fact.

I'll try to say it one more time, and try to make it so clear that even you understand;

I never said i don't change my mind period, i do just like anyone else, i just have several MAJOR points in my life that i don't change. Such as marriage, kids, etc.

Calaen

I'm just calling you by what i see from your behaviour.

See? Judgement based on fact.

I'll try to say it one more time, and try to make it so clear that even you understand;

I never said i don't change my mind period, i do just like anyone else, i just have several MAJOR points in my life that i don't change. Such as marriage, kids, etc.

All I am saying is that I disagree. Carry on though Sir Lancelot, fair maidens all over the world are swooning in admiration.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No, you're saying my way of life is wrong by saying it makes me a "wannab rough boy", retarded...among other insults. That, is why you're a cock.

You could as easily say "Well i don't live like that" or "that's your way to live".

Instead, you try to undermine my way of life, what i say, via non-relevant things like saying "oh i changed my mind about this actor".

And you see nothing wrong in it.

Calaen

I am not saying its wrong, I am saying you are lying or you are a buddhist monk.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then i guess i'm a buddhist monk and tell you what, if i ever get married or breed my own children, i'll hunt you down and buy you a lamborghini.

Calaen

Please don't just post a message on FH saying you changed your mind :p That will suffice.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well. dont follow your apparently very important and intersting discussion. but im still wondering - why AND how did he ever get classified as a Teenage Actor?.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Said teen, not teenager, and you can pretty much skip any discussion between me and Calaen as it rarely involves anyone else but us going back and forth :lol:

Teen, as in, looks like a kid fresh out of high-school at max.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
One example of how a teenage movie star can actually change their way, and i for one have to acknowledge some wrong-being when i thought years ago that he wouldn't amount to sh*t.
Said teen, not teenager, and you can pretty much skip any discussion between me and Calaen as it rarely involves anyone else but us going back and forth :lol:

Teen, as in, looks like a kid fresh out of high-school at max.
well...

i didnt say Teenager, but you DID say teenage moviestar (same as Teenage Actor). The way i read the first qoute, refers to his acting skills and not his age (as in fresh outta highschool). Prior to Blood Diamonds you judged him as a poor actor - which in any way you turn it was incorrect because he acted superbly in the movies before Blood Diamond and proved himself in a very young age. So I would personally believe you didnt like the movies he stared in and judged him as bad.
This is just how i make it. Correct me if im wrong.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
He's ok as an actor

I'd put Ben Afleck & Matt Damon in the same box as DeCaprio, nothing to do with the whole "teen actor" argument - but based on them being a similar type of actor appearing in similar type smash hit movies. I like all three. Loved Dogma. Anyone seen it ? Great little movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom