Blitz Signing Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
names in your sig bring memories back tbh... Gladiator and the other polearms you were always with (forgot name) think i might of grouped with your scout and two other scouts in emain when i was like lvl30, chole.. think that was the theurgist in loe? (could of been chloe, infact everything could be wrong was a long time ago ):p

I remember seeing you Aoln for the 1st time at MMG emain.
I saw you from quite some distance but you were solo and green to me at the time.
I thought it was kinda nice to see someone of that lvl out in the rvr zone and remember talkin to you alittle because of it :)
Think i did invite you to my 3 man group if im correct but we died almost immediately to a fg lol.
Chole was in LoE yes and RR6 before SI came out.
Happy memories...

A

Aoln

i used to go into rvr quite a lot as a lowbie (this was a few months after release so wasnt that common) didnt do too badly, most of the time it was hunting yggdra but a few trips to emain, paid off anyway as i got rr4 before lvl50 \o>

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Never met you in the frontier.

But I have to say, you won't atleast in my eyes be missed. I don't care for these born again solo'ers.

You took the easy route too higher rr............

Very well said, people like blitz deserve to get zerged over and over again, because thats what he did all his time at lower ranks.

Sharkith said:
I can't believe the QQ.

So the game means different things to different people and that can change as they play. So some like 1 vs 1 and some like fg vs fg. Others like group stealth vs group stealth. Some change and want to try a new thing some want to change and play solo. Some cannot let them or forgive them for past trangressions. Such a load of shit tbh.

Straef got it right enjoy what you do mate and hopefully you will come back once you feel better.

This is a huge online game where alot of people play regular and a certain cummunity is created, which means there will be norms and unwritten rules which need to be followed unless you wanna be pushed out of the larger cummunity. Just like in RL you cant allways be like you want to without getting people looking odd at you, and i agree it may seem wrong to judge people like that, but "i" think stealth rvr should be solo or duo, and a large number of stealthers think that as well, so obviously we will tell blitz off for playing unfair and zerging us. Its really up to blitz to ignore it or maybe think of a way to make up for ruining the game for him self, and getting his respect back.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Hrymf said:
Very well said, people like blitz deserve to get zerged over and over again, because thats what he did all his time at lower ranks.

Nicely misconstrued. If you take a step back, you can also look at it like this:

Blitz zergs people at lower rank, he has no problem.
Blitz solo's and higher rank, and gets zerged, and as a result, decides to quit.

Blitz, still has no problem with what he used to do.

Therefore, Blitz is an arrogant hypocrite.

I haven't bothered to reply to Censi's reply simply because its one of those "lol your low realm rank, so basically your opinion doesn't matter".

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Nicely misconstrued. If you take a step back, you can also look at it like this:

Blitz zergs people at lower rank, he has no problem.
Blitz solo's and higher rank, and gets zerged, and as a result, decides to quit.

Blitz, still has no problem with what he used to do.

Therefore, Blitz is an arrogant hypocrite.

I haven't bothered to reply to Censi's reply simply because its one of those "lol your low realm rank, so basically your opinion doesn't matter".

Eh how can i misconstruct an opinion i have? Please explain.

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
THIS was the most lame Quit QQ thread... The almost most notorius ZergRetard Scout mfker Slan wants to solo??? This is like michael wants a girlfriend irl in his own age...

Blitz you tard i hope you wont comeback and be a hippocrit shit like you are Zergin assbilonker! Good luck with your real life insted and i hope you the best that life can offer you, but f*ck don't come up with shit like this!!!! you zerged your way to rr8+? and wants to solo now ? :puke:

if i see more shit like this i will be gnagin my ass all the way to the UK and drink all the ale you have!!! :drink: :drink:

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
BYE BLITZ i wont miss you but i will miss seeing your name in my death spam .

Right to all my great m8s out there , the GAME has CHANGE so your GAMEPLAY has to CHANGE .

ZERG or be ZERGED thats what this game has come to now .

Yea i play with the same stealthers every day and thats the way i liked to play stealthwars with a grp . I can solo but i have to wait every 15 mins to get toys up but thats the life of a melee ranger and everyone knows that .

Now do i want to go around soloing and end up with shit rp or do i want to grp with my mates have a laugh and get around 30,000 rp a nite .
ITS NOT HARD TO FIGURE OUT IS IT .

if you all think its fun going out soloing and getting ganked time and time again by fg of caster lifetap shitheads and now going about with stealth lore pets think again .

I pay money to play this game and i will play how the hell i like .

You think i give a SHIT about REP (NOPE)

see ya on the battlefield

peace

the ONE and ONLY PORKBELLY

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Porkbelly said:

Right to all my great m8s out there , the GAME has CHANGE so your GAMEPLAY has to CHANGE .

Yea i play with the same stealthers every day and thats the way i liked to play stealthwars with a grp . I can solo but i have to wait every 15 mins to get toys up but thats the life of a melee ranger and everyone knows that .

Now do i want to go around soloing and end up with shit rp or do i want to grp with my mates have a laugh and get around 30,000 rp a nite .

if you all think its fun going out soloing and getting ganked time and time again by fg of caster lifetap shitheads and now going about with stealth lore pets think again .

peace

stoned :<

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Porkbelly said:

Aww, i'd miss seeing Porkbelly was killed by Blitz. Although it'd be quickly subsided by one of the other 12 m8s of yours killing Blitz :<

Porkbelly said:

It's pissflaps such as yourself who made this game change.

Porkbelly said:
ZERG or be ZERGED thats what this game has come to now.

Funny, albs get accused of zerging with 2/3.

You were also moaning of being zerged not even a month ago. So have a glass of stfu :). https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=181748"

Porkbelly said:
Yea i play with the same stealthers every day and thats the way i liked to play stealthwars with a grp.

You play with the same ones because they're the only ones that'll group you :p.

Porkbelly said:
I can solo but i have to wait every 15 mins to get toys up but thats the life of a melee ranger and everyone knows that .

Don't kid yourself, you can't solo, with or without timers, you just plain suck on your own :<

Porkbelly said:

Or you could zerg and still got shit rps per kill, ruin the game for others ,the sad thing is people like you are gonna benefit from the new rp system :x

Porkbelly said:

Orly?

Porkbelly said:

If you die to a caster, why attack it? :rolleyes:. Guess thats the brains of Porkbelly Inc for you.

[/quote=Porkbelly]I pay money to play this game and i will play how the hell i like.[/quote]

Old argument, but you do that m8.

Porkbelly said:

You've not had a rep, you're too shit for one :<

Porkbelly said:

Phew, i thought there was more than one of you. Oh wait, there's Kilsimba, Chelseafc, and all those other randoms :(

One last thing, quit ruining this guy's goodbye thread, he's done a hell of a lot more for people in this game than you have, as you can see by some of the responses. The only thing you'll receive when you quit is a helping foot out the back door.

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
such bitterness aha ;p

kinda miss the whines so might pop in to duo with szakal just to spice things up.

or hmm, maybe i solo some <shock horror>

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Blitz :mad:

Now I will not get the chance to fight you - and kill you! I remember when you've left me alive when I was an even more RP lowbie. Thanks for the fond memories and good times, Blitz.
You'll be missed.
Cya

:fluffle:

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Hrymf said:
This is a huge online game where alot of people play regular and a certain cummunity is created, which means there will be norms and unwritten rules which need to be followed unless you wanna be pushed out of the larger cummunity. Just like in RL you cant allways be like you want to without getting people looking odd at you, and i agree it may seem wrong to judge people like that, but "i" think stealth rvr should be solo or duo, and a large number of stealthers think that as well, so obviously we will tell blitz off for playing unfair and zerging us. Its really up to blitz to ignore it or maybe think of a way to make up for ruining the game for him self, and getting his respect back.

TBh your right - Stealthers are one of the most in group/out group that I can see apart from the high RR groups. So they keep certain types of people out of their clique. A bit like in a school playground and this goes for both sides in the discussion i.e. the out group who like to zerg and who wind up the in group of so called 'leet' peeps by well zerging them and teasing them on forums like this.

I understand what your saying about respecting the duo solo stealther playstyle its why I almost never run with my Nightshade. I do respect the guys who do that and to be honest that is the reason I really no longer play my main. I am crap and it really and it is not the way I want to play. I like hanging out with a group of friends getting pissed online and having a laugh. Its why I have gone out with the gang (Kilsimba and co). However I don't like the idea of pissing off others because I happen to be in a group - it makes me very uneasy. So I have said I will go out when they have an objective i.e. a tower or a keep but not to simply camp. Soloers camp and so do duos so at least if that group started to go and make their own space things might be better.

Its why FG RvR suits me because the lines are much clearer there at least. Its also why my NS is only rr4L3 most of which was made in early NF in Keep sieges.

Ok the point I want to make (not a flame I hope) is that you guys seem to have missed that hounding someone who is trying to conform to your definition of what is the right playstyle (even given past transgressions) is actually undermining your own unwritten rule. Most of the so called zergers will look at this thread and think your wankers and then go out and group up and laugh all the more when they gank you. Its the leet attitude that they react against and to be frank I agree with them and would say go ahead and do what you want they don't give a shit about what you think. But I don't think you guys mean it like that it just reads like that and its why I avoid playing a stealther now. :(

If people on this forum could only see the negative effect that their posts have on making others react against them in the game they might think twice about what they post.

edit: Oh shit I see pork has posted now. :twak: Don't take the bait. What I have said also goes for Kil and the others.

apologies for the essay folks

anyway sorry Blitz - you really shouldn't listen to these peeps take a short break and give it another go when the cluster settles down again mate.

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
bye bye blitz do like me leave this crappy eu server bs and come us :D

Gups

One of Freddy's beloved
Blizard said:
After haveing a good fight with Guppet,

1 p !!!:twak:

Grrr I retired and come back and they still get my name wrong!!!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Porkbelly said:

peace

porkbelly

u dont even have the right to flame him:twak:
u are pathetic:puke:

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hatsim and Porkbelly...
Was always fun to fight you both especially Hatsim, as 90% of the time i won lol. But atleast i can say that i saw you solo i think nearly all the time so thats good.
As for Porkbelly, well how did you feel when i beat you and Kilsimba at the same time at DC docks last week :) Gona deny it? :) :confused:
And then you got the low RR Nightshade to finish me off named Chukey ;)
Im not having ago at anyone who zergs or groups up atall as i once did and i know it can be fun when your all on teamspeak, but for me the real fun and excitement is having a 1 on 1 against someone.
After a while you will probably realise this aswell but everyone plays there own way and i respect that. Its just that i see alot of high RRs and feel its a shame that they group up as i think it would be alot more fun if there were a few more people who soloed or duoed. Just my opinion ofc!

Regards Blitz.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya :p

GL, HF, cool guy... will miss your emotes when I solo ^_^

from le darkmack :fluffle:

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
yet another old skoool bites the dust

our numbers are growing thin m8 and its a real shame your leaving.

had some really good times and chats with u m8 and good luck in whatever u do in life !

message me yr email m8 maybe we can hook up in warhammer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom