Blitz Signing Off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Hello guys,
Ok where do i start...
Firstly, most people know me by now or have seen me on Prydwen be it Albs, Hibs or Mids.
I have played this game now since the first day of release and have thourghly enjoyed 90% of the time i have been playing.
I have met so many nice people and friendly people in game through PvE and RvR, and contributed my time and efforts in helping the realm when its needed.
I have spoke to people from Mid and Hib on teamspeak and IRC and got along with everyone. <You know who you are> :)
I think its now time though to chuck in my towel for a few reasons of my own.
At the moment i bet alot of people are thinking ''Fantastic, yet another Scout is leaving Daoc'' but ive learnt alot from the early days of becoming a Scout and my playstyle changed after i made my own Buffbot and could solo.
Yes... i have grouped up with people in the past, Aim, Tip, Claudio, Imashrimp, Quindexter and a few others but they are all real life mates. The game is ment to be fun and we did have some fun, i wont deny it!
But... At the end of the day 90% of the time i try to solo and the buzz when you kill someone, especially another stealther is exilerating. Its edge of the seat stuff. <As most stealthers will agree>
After spending about 2 months trying to get the perfect template for my Scout, i was then set for RvR.
Unfortunately i was abit gullable into thinking that i could go out solo and have the fun i was having before i went off to get my template sorted roughly about 2 months ago. This was not to be!

The last week in particular, i have come up against duo's, trio's, forsomes and even full groups of stealthers.
I know at low realm rank alot of stealthers try to group up as you are very weak at low realm rank but these people who i constantly meet are High realm rank.

Are the stealth soloers a dead breed?

Example:
Tonight in particular, i finished work at 6pm, came home, had a quick shower and a bite to eat, then logged on.
First run, i went to Bled as there looked to be no action there. I jump off the boat alittle early as i normally would. Then, suddenly i see a hib stealther, low and be-hold, Kilsimba:) I used Numb on her to stun so she wasted purge, we started fighting for about 10 seconds with no one adding which i was shocked but happy and then out the corner of my eye, i had 3 other hib stealthers jump on me!! Then another 2 de-stealthed and suddenly i have 6 on me.......Wait a minute.... Oh, theres another shooting me... Its Koxine, the famous hunter who most stealthers on Prydwen respect for being a hard Hunter.
Now, i know we have the strength relics now but jesus guys, give me a break lol. If you see a fair 1 on 1, then have the decency to let it be if you can.

Anyway, i rebuffed, went back and saw a hib and mid group fighting on the island near the drop off. The hib stealthers started shooting the mids so i tried to get round the side abit to try get some range when i saw a Shadowblade. He got the 1st shot in and then i went sraight to the water, dived under and swam away abit from the island with the shadowblade still on me. After haveing a good fight with Guppet, i IPed and then suddenly i have 2 casters nukin me down. Very frustrating after having a good fight as you can imagine.

Back i go for a third time, i jump out the boat early and i see a Celt swimming away from the island with a set of BD pets following him. I started swimming in the direction of the celt as i was going to help him take down them pets when i get jumped by Censimilia <sp?>.
We start fighting and have a great battle in the water, knowing that shes such a high realm rank i tried using all my toys to my advantage. Then suddenly after about a minuite fighting as soon as she IPed, another NS joined in.

In my eyes and only my eyes, im not saying everyone should think the way i think and do what i do but i much prefer a fair fight, even if i die and it was close, who cares? It gives me more satisfaction to know that next time, i will try better to beat him/her. Three people killing 1 person is pethetic and unskilled atall. I have learnt this from experience and didnt like grouping up.

There used to be people who had stealth etiquette and that seems to have been forgotten. If this changed alittle maybe i would stay:(

Anyway ive said my peace and people who i have fought in the past may flame me or whatever but im glad ive said what i had to say!

Id like to thank all the people in Albion Prydwen for being the great company that they have been since day one!
All my friends in guild and my friends out of guild. I wont mention names as theres way to many and i dont wana miss any out!
To all the enemies who i have had the pleasure to face and die too, maybe kill!?
To Greaper for being the best leader any realm could possibly have! :cheers:

Regards... Blitz. Aka Simon.

All the best.

Brite

Banned
always sad to see someone leave :<

less arrrppeeesss!

buh bye!

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
sad news very nice guy
ignore brite he is just a idiot look his signature rr13 irl or i am god whatever:twak:
anyway nice to meet u have fun whatever u do:cheers:

Brite

Banned
Xrystofer said:
sad news very nice guy
ignore brite he is just a idiot look his signature rr13 irl or i am god whatever:twak:
anyway nice to meet u have fun whatever u do:cheers:

what did i say :( was like the nicest reply i could stoumache!

A

Aoln

Goodbye, whole thing sounds exactly like why i hate playing scout.

Oh and i can't help but add...
Blizard said:
Its Koxine, the famous hunter who most stealthers on Prydwen respect for being a hard Hunter.
rofl xDDDD

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Bye bye m8 one of the nicest people around from my point of view. Take care m8 and good luck with irl.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Never met you in the frontier.

But I have to say, you won't atleast in my eyes be missed. I don't care for these born again solo'ers.

You took the easy route too higher rr just like Censi did, and are now preaching how to play the game.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Melachi said:
Never met you in the frontier.

But I have to say, you won't atleast in my eyes be missed. I don't care for these born again solo'ers.

You took the easy route too higher rr just like Censi did, and are now preaching how to play the game.

His not preaching his leaving moron.

privacy

Fledgling Freddie
most honourable scout out there imo

sad to see u leave . gl:worthy:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
His not preaching his leaving moron.

Jesus Brad, could i get the english translation of that?

And he is infact preaching, go look it up if you want, hes saying oh wow how good it is to get solo fights, and woe is him when he gets added on, shortly before he is telling us how he used to group with tip, aim & co, and how fun it was.

yah well, blitz just take a break and come back in a month or two. I find myself in a simular situation with my minstrel, no1 solos or duos so I have no chance of having a nice rvr experience thus making it pointless to play...

With minstrel soloing you will get poped everywhere by adding/zerging idiots. And I as you have put alot of effort in my template to make it uber, and it seems to me that the ppl that don't do this will make up for it in nummbers. :p

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Matriarch|Sneakers said:
With minstrel soloing you will get poped everywhere by adding/zerging idiots. And I as you have put alot of effort in my template to make it uber, and it seems to me that the ppl that don't do this will make up for it in nummbers. :p

And thats how hibs created fg rvr.

And thats how alb created zerg rvr.

For every 1 hib 8 albs need to take his place.:worthy:
Except for kilsimba and co that are on same level as albs.:)

We should make a place where all the soloers should meet for fights tbh. Im bored of running in rvr with 2 kills an hour as no soloers around.
Think with most people it's not the fact you can't win 1v1 fights, it's the fact that you can't find 1v1 fights.

Well im usually hanging around beno bridge/near docks if you wanna fight me.:)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Just toughen up so you can solo two/three people at a time? ;o

Straef said:
Just toughen up so you can solo two/three people at a time? ;o

Straef yah i can do that once every 15 mins :mad:

/edit if u where refearing to the scout i guess he is worse off then me when it comes to handling adds ;<

brad said:

Except for kilsimba and co that are on same level as albs.:)

We should make a place where all the soloers should meet for fights tbh. Im bored of running in rvr with 2 kills an hour as no soloers around.
Think with most people it's not the fact you can't win 1v1 fights, it's the fact that you can't find 1v1 fights.

Well im usually hanging around beno bridge/near docks if you wanna fight me.:)

Yah well, I tryed everything with minstrel, I roamed in agramon, camped docks near mainkeeps, camped bridges in all 3 realms. My view on things is either there is noone or there is too mutch action. If you don't get jumped by 3-4 ppl you get a adding caster nuking for 650 dmg at 1650 range.

With the shade and ranger it's not possible to solo either since they can't handle any hard adds at all the minstrel can atleast down 3-4 newbies once every 15 min when I got, WH charge, som proc, warguard, ip, purge, battler/mailce,sos, and em up :p
<3 sidi bp ~

Fought you a few times brad but your grouped most times aswell - had a nice 2v2 vs you with a guildy inf but ofc we got 1 FG adds that time ;<

Auchen

Fledgling Freddie
Am sad to see you go m8y, could always count on some good fights with you...and could watch you pwn privacy all day :p hard scout and a respectable one imo.
Cya m8y Mebby

elbeek

Part of the furniture
brad said:

You make being stupid an art form Brad. Hibs invented fg rvr...lol.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
muh.. bb blitz, had some fun solofights vs u :)

Melachi, cool it down will ya. You grab a scout and try go solo some, its really hard you know. Blitz tries, ive seen it myself even though hes cannonfodder to any good assassin out there unless pretty much every single timer is in his favour.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Bye man had some gud times when you played that gimpo armsman back in classic/Si and you ate my merc in the duels with that pole :twak:

Gl with whateer u do

kivik

Part of the furniture
don't expect to get nice 1vs1 when you've zerged through the realmranks, bye.

oh and I solo :)

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
One of the few scouts to actually attack me solo when i run solo,
sad to cu go but gl irl ect :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
To the poster I was somewhat taken back.. back in the days when I was a purest solo ranger trying to get rr10, I remeber a series of fights being fucked up by your group and in particular your sorc....

my heart bleeds you cant get nice clean 1v1, but you are the type of player who was a trigger happy mofo that certainly had ZERO respect for stealther 1v1 fights... Unless u think us hibbies like being lifetapped when already in a tough fight...

Soloing as a stealther either makes you bitter and twisted or it makes you quit. One or the other. Most people cant hack it and quit.

It made me bitter and twisted now Im in therapy zergging the shit out of anything I can get my greasy hands on...

You are no different to all the other players that "dabble" with stealthers... You are great at running around on random shit visual toon sticking the boot into anything and everything... Put yourself in the driving seat of a class that takes some determination and balls to get results with and your out the door like after a week of hard knocks...

I never forget an adder....

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
kivik said:
don't expect to get nice 1vs1 when you've zerged through the realmranks, bye.

oh and I solo :)
No ones solo. humans are greedy.

true story

Pathfinder

Fledgling Freddie
Ok this is were i dont follow.

Its RVR right ?
means WAR right ???
means no camping spot´s telling ppl were or who they can or cant kill.

Example.

hib frontie Alb farm about big time ... now tell me HOW MANY DO 1 v 1 ??
If a thief is in ur house wouldent u spank him any way u could or kill em ?
(maybee u dont understand a word of what im trying to say but i dont care)

I know many ppl hate RVR atm but the good thing is " JUST WALK AWAY FROM IT" nobody is forcing u to play in the frontie... i know i get killed by LOTS of FG mids and albs .... so dont give me the QQ to me ... i know how it feels .... But its RVR... thats the way RVR is atm farming RP.
I pay for me ACC so do u .... play it like u wanna play it... but expect ppl to farm u over and over again!! :twak: im sure u go a deff option from me wich is all urs...its a free contry last time i looked.

Gratx with Relic´s albs untill next time ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom