Black Company

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
yes, you. And the other "justice fighters"

also look above, i've updated the question.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
lol, it's a game....
this is exactly what i mean anubis, your "lawful evil" attitude, taking as much as u can as long as your technically not breaking any rules.
do you ever consider that there is real persons behind the chars?
didnt your mother teach you to treat ppl the way you wanna be treated?
it's not the CoC you should follow to the point of boredom, it's common sence/religion or whatever human feelings that should guide you to how to treat your realm mates.

what if my commom sence tells me half of the people dont deserve that arts?

answer me this anubis, would these three words fit in your description?:
Fast-talking, greedy, selfish

cos to me it seems you are all those three, you are very good at speaking for both you and your guild, you hide behind CoC whenever you've done anything ppl react on, and you will do it over and over until a rule prevents it?

better ask any bc member

ps. i havent been in toa for 4+ months, came there once to help a friend (this you call greedy yea?) and immediately got a whine topic
what will happen if i decide to make sc for some other char for nf? :D

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
none of the two parts would have a high star in my eyes, i aint fond of campers becos they make it harder for casual players getting an arti they need.
the guild grp probably rush in and "steal" the encounter/arti regardless if it's a 24/7 camper or any other unlucky dude at the wrong place at the wrong time, and therefore aint any better than the campers imo.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Everything goes as i said. No "probably" here, mate.

There are no "unlucky dudes" at that spot, because that one guy was camping it for a month already.

You told me about etiquette, now i want to hear what do you thing about this abstract situation.

Boogyman

Fledgling Freddie
popcorn.gif

Lomelinda

Fledgling Freddie
What makes you think the "camper" wont use the artifact in active RvR and why wouldnt the guild put it on their guild house CM for 50plat?

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
none of the two parts would have a high star in my eyes, i aint fond of campers becos they make it harder for casual players getting an arti they need.
the guild grp probably rush in and "steal" the encounter/arti regardless if it's a 24/7 camper or any other unlucky dude at the wrong place at the wrong time, and therefore aint any better than the campers imo.

so we should leave all the artis to "casual gamers"?
who a) dont camp them b) cannot gather group fast enough even when it's up
why in first place casual gamer would need something like atlantis tablet or eirine's hauberk?
stick to harpy cloak, winged helm and belt of sun, and you will be fine imo

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
old.anubis said:
why in first place casual gamer would need something like atlantis tablet or eirine's hauberk?
There you go again, thinking casual gamers have no role in this game, you must be an only child whos mummy and daddy spoilt you rotten, seems you never got the lessons about sharing your toys.

Casual gamers pay the same as you, so get off your l337 high horse about whos entitled to what, pick your rattle up off the floor and stop being a spoilt, selfish little brat.

Theres probably some decent guys in BC, shame they let you speak on their behalf, and make them all out to be just like you. By now i think you rate Mr Unpopular no 1 in our realm, hows that feel, or are you used to it by now?:flame:

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
There you go again, thinking casual gamers have no role in this game, you must be an only child whos mummy and daddy spoilt you rotten, seems you never got the lessons about sharing your toys.

Casual gamers pay the same as you, so get off your l337 high horse about whos entitled to what, pick your rattle up off the floor and stop being a spoilt, selfish little brat.

Learn to read maybe?

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:

doh, now you are just being childish, there is a place somewhere in the middle aswell dude ^^

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
my point exactly, you are brutes wich don't use common sense and treat ppl, rather ignore ppl, as long as it doesent break any rules.
thank you haldar, hope you aint as dumb as your last post indicates.

what makes it dumb? things i listed are my rights - according to CoC.

that's MY ethics and morale.
personal interests go 1st.
guild and friends - 2nd.
other midgrad players and Midgard as a whole - 3rd.

what will happen if i decide to make sc for some other char for nf?

hmm, Anubis, i've been thinking about playing my lvl 20 crafterbot runie in NF...need help with caster artis! :D:D:D

Casual gamers pay the same as you

so what?
he who gets grp faster gets an arti. period. it has nothing to do with payment.

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Doesn't matter if you are a Casual Gamer that plays 1-5 hour/week or a hardcore player that are online 24/7.. both "categories" of players has equal rights to wear whatever artifact they want. And use it in RvR or PvE.

Just because one player are in Emain 24/7 doesn't mean he have better use for that artifact.

Now when that is settled, let's discuss artifact camping and "stealing" artifacts.

Everyone got the right to camp whatever artifact for how long time they want. The only advantage they have is that they will know/see when it spawns.. and can usually gather people faster to do the encounter. The guy that is camping got no right to tell other people to "Fuck off, it's camped" etc.. tbh that is more rude than charging in and start the encounter before the guy that camped it.

And usually it's not the "casual" players that are camping artifacts.

This shit has been discussed since TOA was released, and it isn't just mid/exc.. it's a problem on all realms/servers.

Player A camps Artifact B for C hours. Artifact B pops. Player A ask people in guild to get there asap for help. Guild D comes along and see that Artifact B is up. Player A's friends aren't there yet. What should Guild D do?

1. Wait a few minutes to give the guy a chance? After a few minutes Guild D start the encounter.
2. Charge in and start the encounter? Who gives the fuck about the camper. He wasn't fast enough.
3. Accept that he was there first and let him do the encounter when his friends arrive.

Most people will chose either 1 or 2.. in the beginning of TOA it was usually 1 except from some guilds/players.

Nowadays it's usually nr 2. And it isn't just BC that does it... Players in FoM have done it, Pure Vision etc etc etc...

What's right and what's wrong? .. I'm not the one to judge.

Discuss! :>

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
right, Urme,

BC used to go for 1 a while ago but since we got hardly blamed in any case (i.e.a lonly camper by SoM "nicely asked in /as": "PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOM OR BC WILL STEAL ANOTHER ARTIE!!!1") we switched to 2. We never (well amost never) used to act like 3 cos when we started with ToA there were plenty of guilds who acting like 2 (i won't give any names). So option 3 was kinda risky from my point of view.

And i'd like to let u know that a few BC-haters were banned for a short period of time for their ingame behaviour and for violating CoC. So please always think twice before u start with something we could use against u. That's just guild self-defence ;)

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
Well said, Urme =)

I would like to add to Summoner's post, that those that act on us offensively should not expect any kind of kindness in return.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Nerf Urme for killing the thread, got nothing to entertain me till the end of the day now :(

Loverman

Fledgling Freddie
You forgot one option Urme :)

4. Invite all people there at spot into BG., all help kill the mob. All get's to roll for it. (Obviously the guild with the most people there will have a bigger chance of getting the artifact, but casual gamers will still have a very slim shot of actually getting it)

But if option 4 would be reasonable, then there would be world peace, noone would starve and Bush wouldn't be in power :p

Humo

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
btw, do you want me to send ss to rightnow where you were hitting already pulled mob?
this will get you banned, cuz it's against coc
don't forget to report youself then

Calo

Part of the furniture
Haldar said:
if i want to (oh terror!) BREAK UR MEZZ on albs/hibs - i will do it too.
now stfu.

i know someone who would explode if i would do that :flame:

Calo

Part of the furniture
Mavl said:
Well said, Urme =)

I would like to add to Summoner's post, that those that act on us offensively should not expect any kind of kindness in return.

rah im totally trilling now :D :clap:

anyway never seen bc doing something bad to me , always friendly, always helpfull (ie ml7 when natha helped a bit altho he didnt know it really good :p )

still very nice ppl from my view...

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
rah im totally trilling now :D :clap:

anyway never seen bc doing something bad to me , always friendly, always helpfull (ie ml7 when natha helped a bit altho he didnt know it really good :p )

still very nice ppl from my view...

ty m8 =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom