Biggest noob?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
It's not fun when the others in the group want to win, while you try to look as stupid as possible and make a win impossible. And if the others in group shared your/zoysters idea of fun then this kinda posts wouldnt be created would they?

No, I agree with you there - play with others who have the same ideas about how to enjoy the game or it would get frustrating and/or tedious fast. But the way you put the fun in quotes suggested to me that you simply can't understand the idea that there can be fun ways of playing that don't involve the maximum optimisation for success - ie fotm classes/groups, 40 hours a week of RvR, and getting REALLY INTENSE about the whole thing :) If that's not what you meant, then good, and I'm sorry I misunderstood you.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Gregorian said:
imo the biggest n00b and c*nt is sumone who puts this kinda thread about a guildie on fh

discuss

It's out of order, but makes for an entertaining thread for the rest of us :)

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
Gregorian said:
imo the biggest n00b and c*nt is sumone who puts this kinda thread about a guildie on fh

discuss

I think Herb might in in a spot of bother if Greg's pissed off >.<

Ziva

Fluffy
I didn't think this thread was funny to begin with and now it gets even worse. Unless the TS finds a really good reason to open it it will remain closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom