Not open for further replies.

Frostor

Fledgling Freddie
only got one thing to say
the only reasen ur Lion knight is cause of zoyster and the gang
about the thing happend tonight
if random albs didnt die in tower we didnt had to go back to it
if i was GM of gol u could remove the gol tag asap , but im not
just bcause u don't say something like this on public forums and surely not about a guildie

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
He deleted a rog necklace that he had in his scing so has 5% thrust resist atm n dies like kenny

lol, funny thread Herbal :cheers:

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Atm i think Zoyster is the biggest noob in game hes rr11 yet hasnt a clue

He cant drive for shit
He tries to pbaoe bomb fgs without the rest of the group
He wont stand still for bodyguard even though he been told to 198817987329 times
He will moc at random points of the night while buffing etc atleast 2/3 times a night
He dies atleast 3 times more than anyone else because he thinks hes a god that can solo fgs of hi rr mids n hibs byhimself
He wont stick up for atleast a minute after being told to
He deleted a rog necklace that he had in his scing so has 5% thrust resist atm n dies like kenny
He will break perfect mezzs with vp :puke:
Wont wait for buffs if any mid or hib group is between apk and amg must gank even if unbuffed!!!

Tbh the only reason he gets groups in gol is because his brother (outlaw) can actually play such a shame out has such a clueless twat for a relative

Yes hes fked me off for the last time tonight and i wont be grping with the useless cnt anymore

So if anyone else thinks zoys the joke of joke of excal feel free to agree below

Yes i will QQ more noob etc for the elite of fh but only if u ask nice!
Edit = bad, funny = good ^^

nick

Fledgling Freddie
Zoyster R0xstar

<edit>

Can't you ask aussie to exclude him from RVR groups too?

</edit>

hoho

Fledgling Freddie
damn herbal and frostor seems sad now.. we who had such a great time yesterday evening.. me and salty had a blast.

zoy had nice colors btw.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
I'm the biggest n00b and I'll fight anyone that says otherwise.

And lose.

Trubble

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
Edit = bad, funny = good ^^

Poor style you show there Loch. Sure that can be better ways to show your distaste to Herbal and Zoyster than by doing low stuff like this? Grow up imo.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Tbh the only reason he gets groups in gol is because his brother (outlaw) can actually play such a shame out has such a clueless twat for a relative

Yes Outlaw! I loved when we ran into his and Zoysters castergroup, Zoyster hit VP, sorc lands perfect mezz, Outlaw AE roots, healer instamezz em thanks to Outlaw breaking the sorcmezz, det-tanks are loose and we kill them. Thank god for people that can actually play xD

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Trubble said:
Poor style you show there Loch. Sure that can be better ways to show your distaste to Herbal and Zoyster than by doing low stuff like this? Grow up imo.
I don't know either, never played on excal, I just found the thread amusing and didn't want people to miss out on it, so sure, would saying 'qq' be considered too childish in your obviously sensible eyes? :l

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
herbal just reached his maximum and those strong feelings had to go somewhere, glad we have a forum sometimes.

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
It was always like that.
It will be always like that.
Hes been like this the past 2 years.

If u cant stand it ( which i can ofc fully understand) dont grp with him.

Simple imo...

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
this is unfair treatment i think

he just plays differently..... and like krane said, if u dont like it then dont group ~~

Elyand

Loyal Freddie
gunner440 said:
this is unfair treatment i think

he just plays differently..... and like krane said, if u dont like it then dont group ~~

hard to make rps without a group ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom