Big thanks to the Rvr

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Jimmyjr said:
Each realm gets TWF don't see why poeple QQ about reavers having it...

BD's can get it in mid and i think its either a warden or a valewalker that can get it on hib so all realms have it ^^

Im not too worried about the TWF. Im abit worried about the fact the reaver RR5 RA makes the ML8 Banelord-shout not having a penalty for the reaver (he instantly receives HP back from it) AND it adds another 500-700 dmg .

TWF is just the icing on the cake; next patch its atleast 'visible' which will make it easier to avoid; but the RR5 RA from reaver isnt getting changed.

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
its so fun to see that there are so much ppl whinig about reavers now. I still remember in OF only 1-2 reavers had actually grp. Stalky with us for example, but he soloed (with a non stealther class) to rr5 and after that he bacame a regular grp member. Reavers are a very good class by now as they were in OF if they were banelords. Sad that ppl are just now realising this :) Reavers are the best interrupters in fg vs fg fights, like in OF and NF too. The difference is that now a grp with a single reaver can kill zergs more easily.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Uberlama said:
its so fun to see that there are so much ppl whinig about reavers now. I still remember in OF only 1-2 reavers had actually grp. Stalky with us for example, but he soloed (with a non stealther class) to rr5 and after that he bacame a regular grp member. Reavers are a very good class by now as they were in OF if they were banelords. Sad that ppl are just now realising this :) Reavers are the best interrupters in fg vs fg fights, like in OF and NF too. The difference is that now a grp with a single reaver can kill zergs more easily.

You damn know its not 'zergs more easily'.. Each reaver can do instantly 1500-2000 hp damage without any way of stopping him to everyone near; be it 8 or 800 enemies.

The reaver PRE NF wasnt as good as nowadays; I even see some Albs run with 2-3 reavers; due to the reaver-bomb; not because suddenly reaver has become better.

With the aura's no longer interrupting (Except for the mezz-breaker wreck) and the reduction of damage of the RR5 RA; aswell as visible indicators for TWF it will relief the pain abit; but still its just stupid to give a Banelord access to PBAE lifedrain ofcourse; but ah well thats Mythic's way.. Same dude who invented bonedancer :D

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Nala said:
You've missed the point.

It's TWF3 / Agony Transmission / Soul Quench. Not just twf.

Out of topic but... Is this the old Nala who used to play an Albion cleric some 2.5 years ago? If it is... hi!!!! :D

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Isn't it about time alb gets a group setup which is easy to play and effective even at low rr? Never played in or against a reaver grp tho, they sure seem overpowered to some extent but they are getting nerfed and I highly doubt they are "worse" than some of the previous easymodesetups.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Im not too worried about the TWF. Im abit worried about the fact the reaver RR5 RA makes the ML8 Banelord-shout not having a penalty for the reaver (he instantly receives HP back from it) AND it adds another 500-700 dmg .

TWF is just the icing on the cake; next patch its atleast 'visible' which will make it easier to avoid; but the RR5 RA from reaver isnt getting changed.

It has the penalty still, you just need to then get your health back. Oh, look you can just have Divine Intervention up to insta heal your banelords if wished. Or they could IP after using it. Where the penalty for this?

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
but still its just stupid to give a Banelord access to PBAE lifedrain ofcourse; but ah well thats Mythic's way.. Same dude who invented bonedancer :D

And now to this point. It stupid to give it to reavers that have to be RR5 to get the pbaoe shout to compensate for the dmg they take. Yet you done mention it stupid that bonedancers whom can be banelords get free healing from their pets the moment they use the abilities. Although you did meantiong that bonedancers stupid in general so i let you away with that one puppet :D

Btw, your mean for hitting me when you suiciding at the dc tower yesterday. Damn all these "you hit puppet for 362, you do 0(-362) dmg :(

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Yey, at least! We got QQ thread! :D

Btw, the damage is: -10% [ml2] ("only" 16 people got this effect) then -30% [ml8] (16 peeps got this effect) and then 350-400 [SQ] dmg + 250 tick from twf in 3 secs. (twf3 stack/radius indicator, SQ dmg will be nerfed in next patch)

And "only" Lcea, Vermis, Ariacs, Jordie, Elitestoner, Sparda, Ryz, Voltage, Stalky is rr5+. Ryz is inactive, Lcea, Ariacs, Sparda, Jordie, (+ Vermis mebbe?) Stalky got ml8+ afaik, and not every1 have twf3 ^^.

Thats just 5 from 2,916 lvl 50 alb players, can't see the problem m8s -).

btw, reaver group is like a "bigger" BD, tho need more "skill" cos 6 buttons needed to push down for the reavers in the right places, and in the right time to kill some from the zerg. Then it only depends on the group to kill the rest of the zerg.

(conclusion: don't zerg, don't be afk -p )

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Funny. At least admit it is overpowered. Zero respect.

won't be op in a few weeks (or less), so who cares? :p
and u can make a group like this too, tho it's harder a bit. (like in alb class are a bit "spread" so need less dmg dealer, more support)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
It has the penalty still, you just need to then get your health back. Oh, look you can just have Divine Intervention up to insta heal your banelords if wished. Or they could IP after using it. Where the penalty for this?

Perhaps my English is not that good; but the problem with the reaver RR5+ is that he doesnt receive the penalty BECAUSE afer the ML8 shout he can instantly hit his PBAE-lifetap shout which :

a) Heals him instantly up to full hp if he hits more then 4~ enemies
b) Dishes out an additional damage to enemies around him (basically another PBAE damage).

Divine Intervention doesnt heal Banelord hp-sacrifices (atleast didnt when I tried it) and ofcourse IP is viable; but IP costs the tank 15-30 RA points more and dishes out no damage to enemies; where reaver RR5 RA is free AND dishes out quite abit of damage.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Perhaps my English is not that good; but the problem with the reaver RR5+ is that he doesnt receive the penalty BECAUSE afer the ML8 shout he can instantly hit his PBAE-lifetap shout which :

a) Heals him instantly up to full hp if he hits more then 4~ enemies
b) Dishes out an additional damage to enemies around him (basically another PBAE damage).

Divine Intervention doesnt heal Banelord hp-sacrifices (atleast didnt when I tried it) and ofcourse IP is viable; but IP costs the tank 15-30 RA points more and dishes out no damage to enemies; where reaver RR5 RA is free AND dishes out quite abit of damage.

yep, DI don't heal if u use ml8 or got fall dmg.
Tho BDs still got this, only the sq needed, but: healers can groupinsta, tho it not makes + dmg, but only 1 healer have to use it, don't need RR5 for it, and there are lots of healers. And 1 pbaoer can finish the job.

the hardest to do this group is for hibs, tho they have shrooms (at ml0 rr1 too -p). Set gt and place shroom ftw (ah, and have to w8 for the rp -p).

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
and u can't fire ml8 when u got dmg from something, cos u might die. And u can get stun (aoe stun from mids -p ), mezz...

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
im not mentioned? :(
Becous you wasnt in the wonderfull grp we ran? :m00:
Cant wait for next zerg killing day

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Marchus said:
yep, DI don't heal if u use ml8 or got fall dmg.
Tho BDs still got this, only the sq needed, but: healers can groupinsta, tho it not makes + dmg, but only 1 healer have to use it, don't need RR5 for it, and there are lots of healers. And 1 pbaoer can finish the job.

You are underestimating SoulQuench it seems. ATM its on the wrong resist table (essence damage instead of spirit).. For example you now hit me with 0% essence resists with it; after patch you hit me (in group) with more then 55% resists on it. 'small difference' huh.. Soulquench adds easily 400-600 damage atm; something bonedancers cannot do. It also heals you; so its a double-gain; no matter how u twist or turn it.

PBAE 'can finish the job' yes; but u can interrupt PBAE; or FZ it; Zone of Unmana it;Demoralization etc etc. Many ways to stop PBAE; cannot stop a reaver from hitting 3 keys :p

the hardest to do this group is for hibs, tho they have shrooms (at ml0 rr1 too -p). Set gt and place shroom ftw (ah, and have to w8 for the rp -p).

Shrooms dont do to everyone at the same time 500-1000 damage; setting up the full shroom farm (which causes whine) takes atleast 40~seconds if not more and can be mezzed; 2 shotted by AE etc etc. It is totally NOT comparable.. Shrooms are powerful in keepfights; yes. But shrooms dont insta kill 2 fg's which happened a few times with the reaver-bombs in towers judging killspam.

I find it funny you keep looking for 'excuses' why its justified; fact is ONLY reavers can do such damage uninterrupted on 1 class in so little time WITHOUT any risk to the reaver (since he's back on 100% hp after the ML8 shout; without using IP!)

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Shrooms dont do to everyone at the same time 500-1000 damage; setting up the full shroom farm (which causes whine) takes atleast 40~seconds if not more and can be mezzed; 2 shotted by AE etc etc. It is totally NOT comparable.. Shrooms are powerful in keepfights; yes. But shrooms dont insta kill 2 fg's which happened a few times with the reaver-bombs in towers judging killspam.

1. if you can target the shrooms and its in wiev ( the srooms always not in wiev no matter where you standing ) ok

one time our cleric went to wrong way and he died by the " not in wiev" 40 shrooms in one sec.after i checked out what happaning .shrooms not in wiev i strafed a bit and i waited for the 100% rez.

2. if the shooms is atackable and the loS bug repaired i say your conclusion is ok. atm its wrong

3. i trying mez the shooms what the hibs saying always when sombody QQing. Got 5 resists ( if im lucky ) another 10 mezed.thats 5 starting nuking me and a solo ranger can finsih the job.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
You are underestimating SoulQuench it seems. ATM its on the wrong resist table (essence damage instead of spirit).. For example you now hit me with 0% essence resists with it; after patch you hit me (in group) with more then 55% resists on it. 'small difference' huh.. Soulquench adds easily 400-600 damage atm; something bonedancers cannot do. It also heals you; so its a double-gain; no matter how u twist or turn it.

I know that it's on essence dmg atm (tho it was fixed in US at 1.70 pathc, dunno why Mythic couldn't do it -p), but it only hit for 438 MAX (if u have 50 sr AND +75 piety), I have never got a 600 dmg as u said...

Puppet said:
PBAE 'can finish the job' yes; but u can interrupt PBAE; or FZ it; Zone of Unmana it;Demoralization etc etc. Many ways to stop PBAE; cannot stop a reaver from hitting 3 keys :p

Ah, yes, and reavers can get FZ too, I forgot to say that -p. Demoralication is ugged, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. And it's still 6 keys ^^

Puppet said:

Well, at keeps animist take their shrooms where we can't aoe dd em, and we get "not in wiev". Well, not insta kill 2fg, thats true, but last time at Behn animist took their shrooms somewhere where we couldn't even target them, and the zerg died cos of the shrooms dd. Need a good situation for both.

Puppet said:
I find it funny you keep looking for 'excuses' why its justified;

I am not looking for excuses. It's op atm in some situations, but not for every reaver. Still 1 reaver can't kill a whole fg if they have a healer or drood, only if they are AFK, or already got hit from something else.

Puppet said:
fact is ONLY reavers can do such damage uninterrupted on 1 class in so little time WITHOUT any risk to the reaver (since he's back on 100% hp after the ML8 shout; without using IP!)

it's not WITHOUT any risk: "and u can't fire ml8 when u got dmg from something, cos u might die."

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Should've done this kinda post after each night's RvR in OF, nerf dat post count!

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
I know that it's on essence dmg atm (tho it was fixed in US at 1.70 pathc, dunno why Mythic couldn't do it -p), but it only hit for 438 MAX (if u have 50 sr AND +75 piety), I have never got a 600 dmg as u said...

Ah, yes, and reavers can get FZ too, I forgot to say that -p. Demoralication is ugged, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. And it's still 6 keys ^^

Well, at keeps animist take their shrooms where we can't aoe dd em, and we get "not in wiev". Well, not insta kill 2fg, thats true, but last time at Behn animist took their shrooms somewhere where we couldn't even target them, and the zerg died cos of the shrooms dd. Need a good situation for both.

I am not looking for excuses. It's op atm in some situations, but not for every reaver. Still 1 reaver can't kill a whole fg if they have a healer or drood, only if they are AFK, or already got hit from something else.

it's not WITHOUT any risk: "and u can't fire ml8 when u got dmg from something, cos u might die."

ah so you are telling me you developed uber skillz in one day when NF came out ? comon you are killing zergs and top groups so easily its not funny anymore. its to damn overpowered and you know it. stop syaing it isnt, end of discussion.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Zero respect.

LOOOOL this game is not about RESPECT m8

GET A CLUE

its about RPS

ps: can someone close this thread pls?

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
ah so you are telling me you developed uber skillz in one day when NF came out ? comon you are killing zergs and top groups so easily its not funny anymore. its to damn overpowered and you know it. stop syaing it isnt, end of discussion.

its good for remove one DI3 .so we not need to nuke 3000 dmg down again thats all

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
LOOOOL this game is not about RESPECT m8

GET A CLUE

its about RPS

ps: can someone close this thread pls?

we have enoguh closed thread.so dont :) reavers ftw :clap:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:

You are talking about overpoweredness? ROFL. What did hibs said when they wiped 40 albs with 1 grp? Albs were lame, unskilled etc. So...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom