Big thanks to the Rvr

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
At least all these abilities have a limited radius.
So a raever need to get in range to use his abilitites.
And you got tons of utilities to deny this.

But never mind, your best ally to keep number of reaver above rr5 low is Albion itself. Reavers didn't get rvr-groups before nf due to low hp/leak of determination. And they don't get groups post nf due to leak of rr5+

p.s. Stalky ofc was correct, if banelord took a hit, he normally has not enough hp to lauch ML8 ability.

willowywicca

Fledgling Freddie
Why not just mezz the reavers before they get in range to bomb?

Or if they purge that, baseline stun and kill them?

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:

As I said, whining is easier :D

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Brolundar said:
But never mind, your best ally to keep number of reaver above rr5 low is Albion itself. Reavers didn't get rvr-groups before nf due to low hp/leak of determination. And they don't get groups post nf due to leak of rr5+Í

This is exactly why I retired my reaver after hit 50.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
ah so you are telling me you developed uber skillz in one day when NF came out ? comon you are killing zergs and top groups so easily its not funny anymore. its to damn overpowered and you know it. stop syaing it isnt, end of discussion.

lol? I have never said that is NOT OP, just said that mids/hibs can do things against us, instead of QQ-ing -p.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:

that just too complex for some ppl

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Steveh said:
1. if you can target the shrooms and its in wiev ( the srooms always not in wiev no matter where you standing ) ok

one time our cleric went to wrong way and he died by the " not in wiev" 40 shrooms in one sec.after i checked out what happaning .shrooms not in wiev i strafed a bit and i waited for the 100% rez.

Still doesnt instakill 2fg.. If you're the only target in LOS (briefly) then YES; you're the only one getting a toast from 15x 120-150 dmg. Get 10 people in LoS and dmg is so deluted and watered down its nothing but a little damage.

3. i trying mez the shooms what the hibs saying always when sombody QQing. Got 5 resists ( if im lucky ) another 10 mezed.thats 5 starting nuking me and a solo ranger can finsih the job.

the fact you're body spec and have the 45 body DD-spec nuke means you got like the level 24 AE-mezz. Ofcourse you gonna get a bucketload of resists. You can as sorc land 1-2 mezzes on em before a shroom will nuke you; a level 44 AE mezz will perhaps from a field have 1-2 shrooms resist; which wont kill you then.

Then that gives you time to kill em with 1 AE-DoT or 2 AE-nukes.

Lcea

Fledgling Freddie
I'm only gona use reaver bomb cos of all the times puppets ranger FZ'd me tbh.

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
lol? I have never said that is NOT OP, just said that mids/hibs can do things against us, instead of QQ-ing -p.

Good then we agree on that 1 alb reavers have NO skills

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
willowywicca said:

how do u stun somebody who pops in/out of a tower, jumps out a tower... open field yes tis possible but where the reaver does his damage is around towers and keeps

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Jupiter said:
how do u stun somebody who pops in/out of a tower, jumps out a tower... open field yes tis possible but where the reaver does his damage is around towers and keeps

if u cant take the heat get out of the kitchen... (or how englishppl say)
go away if u cant win your fight
but let me tell u something, i think your post (towerz&keepz amagad) is just a shitty excuse... (not talking about mushrooms well those are annoying too yea)
so simple

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
the fact you're body spec and have the 45 body DD-spec nuke means you got like the level 24 AE-mezz. Ofcourse you gonna get a bucketload of resists. You can as sorc land 1-2 mezzes on em before a shroom will nuke you; a level 44 AE mezz will perhaps from a field have 1-2 shrooms resist; which wont kill you then.

Then that gives you time to kill em with 1 AE-DoT or 2 AE-nukes.

answer is mastery of focus. and still got the same amont of resists and the 80% of the shrooms are blue con .

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Steveh said:
answer is mastery of focus. and still got the same amont of resists and the 80% of the shrooms are blue con .

If you specced Mastery of Focus IV (which you need to get your AE mezz up to par) and you still got the same amount of resists RightNow it (with logs ofcourse!) and hopefully the RA gets fixed.

Tho I seriously doubt you specced MoFocus IV to be perfectly honest.. Show screenie of that RA on your char :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus said:
Ok, so you admit that it is overpowered.

Now you claim that Mids and Hibs can do this too?

mkay... can you please direct me to the Mid or Hib class that have Soul Quench, Banelord and TWF?

While we wait for the Albs to come up with more lame excuses to keep their overpowered class(es), we can spend the time enjoying christmas and prepare for the new year.

Happy christmas! :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Bhalage said:
if u cant take the heat get out of the kitchen... (or how englishppl say)
go away if u cant win your fight
but let me tell u something, i think your post (towerz&keepz amagad) is just a shitty excuse... (not talking about mushrooms well those are annoying too yea)
so simple

1. I aint english
2. U commented on willow's post
that just too complex for some ppl
, so Mr Expert in the above circumstance how u do it, so how would u know how to counter it or know anything about tactics
3. When u play in our back yard u will eventually get kicked out no matter how many times i die tbh, that u will never understand m8
4. and its an excuse for what exactly?

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
If you specced Mastery of Focus IV (which you need to get your AE mezz up to par) and you still got the same amount of resists RightNow it (with logs ofcourse!) and hopefully the RA gets fixed.

Tho I seriously doubt you specced MoFocus IV to be perfectly honest.. Show screenie of that RA on your char :)

no no its only MoF 2 but i retrain is if i got enough point to the next deccent ra :)

if you are interested here is my RA-s :
aug dex 2
aug acu 2
wp 3
mom 3
ichor 2
purge 2
mcl 2
mof 2 what i retrain if i find something usefull :)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Ok, so you admit that it is overpowered.

Now you claim that Mids and Hibs can do this too?

mkay... can you please direct me to the Mid or Hib class that have Soul Quench, Banelord and TWF?

While we wait for the Albs to come up with more lame excuses to keep their overpowered class(es), we can spend the time enjoying christmas and prepare for the new year.

Happy christmas! :)

Yes, they can do this. Make a group from BDs, some healer, and mebbe 1 pbaoer. or variate this... Voálá u got a group with twf and bls -p, healers can insta heal the hp loss... (tho need more skill for it -p )

anyway, I am not soloing zergs, doing it in a group, so u don't have to get 1 class to do everything ^^.

Happy christmas for u too -)

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
fungus said:
Good then we agree on that 1 alb reavers have NO skills

well, no need skill to make a reaver bomb, but who cares if I can kill a zerg to defend Albion, and Arthur's Glory! -p

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
yay an reaver qq thread, so proud <tear forms in eye>

and waz i was in a bomb grp with u^^ maybe just not the one you are thinking of.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Marchus said:
Yes, they can do this. Make a group from BDs, some healer, and mebbe 1 pbaoer. or variate this... Voálá u got a group with twf and bls -p, healers can insta heal the hp loss... (tho need more skill for it -p )

anyway, I am not soloing zergs, doing it in a group, so u don't have to get 1 class to do everything ^^.

Happy christmas for u too -)

still alb only need 1 class (now stop bitching about abilities are spread:) ), where mid/hib need several class, and no other class got SQ :) (could prolly take a champ if hib and get WoC, but the dmg suck on that).

problem atm is:

stacked TWF
SQ is essense dmg, no resist vs it unless bard have used essense resist dmg spell.
ML3 and ML8 on same class there got TWF, SQ (make it easier to cordinate then it the same class there only need to press the buttons).

TWF and SQ are nerfed next patch, but that mean atleast 1 month more with lame reavers :)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Elitestoner said:
yay an reaver qq thread, so proud <tear forms in eye>

and waz i was in a bomb grp with u^^ maybe just not the one you are thinking of.
Hehe, cant remeber when i grped with you last... :), never seen you play twf3

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupiter said:
If the whine is about not being able to cc ppl using port, dont qq about reavers, qq about LoS or towers. Ervy pbaoe char can do that, and i would say hib is the realm getting WAY most out of tower popping. I seen lorilei popping out of tower with moc3 and something like 150% ressist pbaoeing evrything in just 5 sec, then porting back again. When a ram is up you got no chance to se this little luri or any kobi SM. And yes hibs got baseline stun, its kinda good vs evrybody rushing into your numbers.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Steveh said:
no no its only MoF 2 but i retrain is if i got enough point to the next deccent ra :)

if you are interested here is my RA-s :
aug dex 2
aug acu 2
wp 3
mom 3
ichor 2
purge 2
mcl 2
mof 2 what i retrain if i find something usefull :)
mof2 is only +9% to levels = 24+9 = 33. A yellow aemez (lvl35) encounters alot of resists so ofc a lvl33 one will.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Lejemorder said:
ML3 and ML8 on same class there got TWF, SQ (make it easier to cordinate then it the same class there only need to press the buttons).

can't fire ml3 and ml8 in the same time at Banelord line, and every class can get ml3 and ml8 -p (tho not bl -p )

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Lejemorder said:
SQ is essense dmg, no resist vs it unless bard have used essense resist dmg spell.

TWF and SQ are nerfed next patch, but that mean atleast 1 month more with lame reavers :)

Sojourner Abilities

7 Resistance of the Ancients - resistance to master level magic abilities
It is a group resistance buff to Essence damage - duration is one minute

Number of other things .. most have which have been said ...

1) There is only a minute amount of people who can perform this. So you not gonna come up against it every 5 min's

2) Abilities are on timers and when its down its the group is only average.

3) Every realm has access to easy win groups - Good example is for Hib's is ST Bomb group (Stackable ST ie 30 sec stun + Phobe)

Champ - Banelord + St3
Mentalist - St3
Bard
Druid
Druid
Warden - TWF - BG/Grapple
Chanter/Eld - Pbaoe
Chanter/Eld - Pbaoe

or Swap Pbaoer's for another Warden + BM .. Drop 2 x ST + 2 x TWF = Win

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
I was the other reaver in grp yesterday.

Yea, the combination of abilities reavers have atm isnt balanced, but it gets nerfed. So until then, will just keep using it.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Wazkyr said:
If the whine is about not being able to cc ppl using port, dont qq about reavers, qq about LoS or towers. Ervy pbaoe char can do that, and i would say hib is the realm getting WAY most out of tower popping. I seen lorilei popping out of tower with moc3 and something like 150% ressist pbaoeing evrything in just 5 sec, then porting back again. When a ram is up you got no chance to se this little luri or any kobi SM. And yes hibs got baseline stun, its kinda good vs evrybody rushing into your numbers.

You cannot have 150% resists as enchanter; the only one who can have more then 100% resists (as in: damage heals you) is the druid-class who can fire his RR5 RA and for 5 seconds all the damage he 'takes' will be heals.

Probably a combination of normal resists and either Empty Mind, Soldiers Barricade of BAOD3. The problem is STILL something you guys are totally ignoring: It still has a cast-time; still can be interrupted and has a way bigger fall-off aswell aswell.

A reaver can fire ML8, ML2 and Soulquench within one second. Thats a BIG difference.

To compare it in damage: Imagine an enchanter his first 3 PBAE-casts are:

a) Uninterruptable
b) 0.04 second cast-time

Would you whine? Yes.. Well same thing here (in terms of damage) happens with the reaver-class.

It is not exactly rocket-science; stop defending it (note: Not everyone defends it; quite a few albs incl. reavers simply state its overpowered). Dont stop using it tho; I mean if Hibs (or Mids) had it they would too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom