Big thanks to the Rvr

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Big thanks to the rvr group i was in tonight :cheers:

Dotbot, Sherdar, Tunes, Taiba, Panther, Fireangel and all the rest I forgot :clap:

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Big grats to stalky/spartan/voltage for giving albs skills since nf.

Corran

Part of the furniture
thaaadi said:

awww, whats up you got outzerged on your NS. Would make a change you not doing the zerging :p

Besides. Sure reaver groups can slaughter loads. But Same goes to the chanter mass pbaoe while twf thrown up to stop runners. Much skill there too but not seen you mention that. They using the abilities they got to maximise their rp's. Isnt that what hib and mid opted groups do too?

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:
Big grats to stalky/sparda/voltage for giving albs skills since nf.

Only as much skill as a chanter needs.... Only reavers need to do GTs as well as pbaoe :p

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Woot go sparda.... and hes had skill for a long time not just since NF fyi :cheers:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
this nf stuff isnt skill tho, anyone can press 3 buttons, 4 if he macro's the gt ;o

Adorith

Fledgling Freddie
Unlike pbae, which is one button...
Then again, pbae is harder to set up properly unless you've a mid group built for it. Oh, and bring on 1.71, visible nonstacking TWF 'n stuff. :)

Groborthir

Fledgling Freddie
thaaadi said:
/macro OMG /g SPREAD OUT ON INC! SPREAD OUT ON INC, MFKERS! SPREAD OUUUUUUUT!

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
thaaadi said:
We had 1 reaver more... cant remeber who tho, nice to se whine :m00: Thx for the reaver grp, it was darn fun at the tower, and that last battle vs the 2 fg hibs at the river (we won).

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Adorith said:
Unlike pbae, which is one button...
Then again, pbae is harder to set up properly unless you've a mid group built for it. Oh, and bring on 1.71, visible nonstacking TWF 'n stuff. :)

Honestly comparing reaver-bomb to PBAE is soooo.....dumb !

I mean; u see chanter inc; u interrupt him; he has a cast-time on PBAE, etc etc.

Compared to reaver RR5+ instantly knocking off what; 1500-2000 HP instantly which you cannot interrupt; combined with another uninterruptable TWF which ticks for 250/ tick.

Dont get me wrong: If Hibs (or Mids) would have it; we would use it too. Ofcourse we would; denying that is silly. But its hardly 'skill' or 'hard' to do that. You cannot interrupt the reaver; and he deals the damage in the blink of an eye. TWF is just icing on the cake to finish it off.

I just wish Mythic would remove such abilities from the game; I see inc and the next moment 4 groupmembers instantly died. Not much fun from a druid (or healer or cleric) PoV really and the fact you're already down to like 50% mana due to the banelord shouts makes it even more Zzz

Its a major QQ; I know; but still deep in everyone heads they know Im right about it. Reavers instantly killing 4+ fg which I saw a few times now already on a keeptake judging killspam isnt exactly balanced.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Well Puppet, it's an Alb ability so it must be perfectly balanced out compared to the overpoweredness of Mids having free two-handers and Hibs having cute Lurikeens.. or something. :)

Hmm, or hopefully Mythic remembers to pull a Vulcanic Pillar on this one - which essentially have more or less the same effect.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Each realm gets TWF don't see why poeple QQ about reavers having it...

BD's can get it in mid and i think its either a warden or a valewalker that can get it on hib so all realms have it ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I agree. It's pathetic and it needs a much fatter nerf than it has received so far.

Nala

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:

BD's can get it in mid and i think its either a warden or a valewalker that can get it on hib so all realms have it ^^

You've missed the point.

It's TWF3 / Agony Transmission / Soul Quench. Not just twf.

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
You get 2 classes with ST + 2 Classes with pbaoe which is just as FunZorZ

30 sec stun + bang bang bang.........

Requires slightly less skill than pulling in a Thai Go - Go bar tbh .

Corran

Part of the furniture
Nala said:
You've missed the point.

It's TWF3 / Agony Transmission / Soul Quench. Not just twf.

just get 4 classes with TWF in a group. stick it down together and you got 1000dmg a tick. Add banelords to that and you can do just the same as a reaver, though admittingly it is alot easier for a reaver as they got the extra pbaoe ability.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
noone can really argue that reavers are balanced in their current state :p tho im sure if mids and hibs had em we would see like all of them rerolling into 3-4 reaver grps, something we havent see albs do yet really :p

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
awww, whats up you got outzerged on your NS. Would make a change you not doing the zerging :p

Besides. Sure reaver groups can slaughter loads. But Same goes to the chanter mass pbaoe while twf thrown up to stop runners. Much skill there too but not seen you mention that. They using the abilities they got to maximise their rp's. Isnt that what hib and mid opted groups do too?

I Dont have any idea who you are but i can tell you im 99% solo when playing ns. Been in grp 1-2 times since nf and that was with some guys on same ventrilo-server.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
noone can really argue that reavers are balanced in their current state :p tho im sure if mids and hibs had em we would see like all of them rerolling into 3-4 reaver grps, something we havent see albs do yet really :p
Bullshit. There is so many Reavers out these days.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Bullshit. There is so many Reavers out these days.
of which only 8 are rr5 and 2 are inactive. So thats 6reavers that can do more than other banelord + twf classes (i.e. BD).

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
if fg who cares, well done. seen more overpowered shits in the last 3 years.

(moc pbae relic raid, insta 30k? >< excal pbae room campors, zerkers, svgs, infis etc etc :)

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
gotta remember to get the bomb you need to invest alot of time. Its not 1 of those fotm things you can PL a class for and get straight into wtfpwning.
You need Banelord 8 and RR5 at least.... RR7 is ideal for a decent level on IP too. like its said above there like 6 reavers who have the bomb... of wich getting a time that we can get just 4 together is very very hard atm.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
I think TWF is only stackable in this patch, 1.71 it goes unstackable.

Though there is no denying its not a very nice RA.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:

Because whining requires even less skill then using TWF :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom