BF sucks alot

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.XanateA
Alb melee group vs Mid melee group
Alb has BoF and SoS
Need i say more? :p

In theory you should win cuz of 30 second godmore, but you dont. I dunno how you manage to not get an advantage in those 30 secs of the fight.

PS. Sorc got bolt range mezz... try and exploit that instead of A L W A Y S running into my 1500 range.

Kk nn.

why did NP stop playing Mlf Alb ? maybe cos u realised how gimped we are, and how hard it is to fight vs insta cc ,, u know u couldnt pwn as a alb grp and quit the server :) back to the easy insta cc on mid.

as for bolt range mezz that dont mean jack shit imo unless u get the jump on enemy ,, the way i see it (figures migh be wrong) . sorc ae mezz 1850 range? heaer/bard insta 1500 ?

. mid grp see alb grp head straight forward MACH5 speed .. alb grp see inc mids. sorc stops to cast her spell,, during that cast those mids inc at MACH5 is now in range just in time to insta ae mezz ...... bolt range mezz is great for stand off as like mg's / keeps . or if u catch enemt totaly by suprise. but imo in a normal rvr situation insta mezz will land more often than the sorcs mezz ,

also bolt range mezz isuseless if enemys com from side/behind ,,,, where as if mids get jumped from sode behind all the bard/healer has to do is f8 /face and insta where as sorc has to f8 /face qc /ae mezz , takes a lot longer so waste of time castin ,
and quit using bof as an exscuse , its on a timer you whine as though bof is up everytime u fight an alb grp ,

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Gotta say i logged on tonight for some fun.
Got 6 ppl group ready for some quality rvr and what happened?
I come out and get zerged by more or less 5 or 6 fgs albs by mmg and then the tower.
Leading group was BF. Maybe BF (as they claim so often and i agreed on numerous occasions) is not a zerg guild in a sense that they only have a fg of their own members.But last time i checked 5fg tale clasifies as your zerg guys if you leading em(even if it means they are 10 secs behind you).
Just learn to say please dont follow us. It really is not hard.=]
P.S. i dont htink BF sucks =D they seem decent enough players anyhow.

P

pbuck

Midgard is overpowered because there is one rr8-rr10 group that knows how to play and has the best mid setup?kk
A high rr alb group consisting of:2 clerics minstrel sorcerer paladin and 3 mercs/polearmsmen would be have no trouble beating on any mid melee group or at least give a hard fight.This group will have 1 minute immunity to melee+ tanks running on mach5-6 for 30 seconds .Sorcerer even if insta mezzed will be free to qc in like no time because of mezz reduction buff and then root the ones that purge.Even worse in 1.62 it will be easier to kill the mid end regen provider than the alb one(paladin survivability>shaman) thus giving some advantage to alb.
A high rr hib group with 2 druids 2 pbaoe(1 mana eld)+debuffer will also have good chances to kill melee groups.
You can make good groups in all realms.The best will be the ones that have the best possible setup and people who play often together, have lots of ras and can cooperate the best.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by -yoda-
why did NP stop playing Mlf Alb ? maybe cos u realised how gimped we are, and how hard it is to fight vs insta cc ,, u know u couldnt pwn as a alb grp and quit the server :) back to the easy insta cc on mid.

as for bolt range mezz that dont mean jack shit imo unless u get the jump on enemy ,, the way i see it (figures migh be wrong) . sorc ae mezz 1850 range? heaer/bard insta 1500 ?

. mid grp see alb grp head straight forward MACH5 speed .. alb grp see inc mids. sorc stops to cast her spell,, during that cast those mids inc at MACH5 is now in range just in time to insta ae mezz ...... bolt range mezz is great for stand off as like mg's / keeps . or if u catch enemt totaly by suprise. but imo in a normal rvr situation insta mezz will land more often than the sorcs mezz ,

also bolt range mezz isuseless if enemys com from side/behind ,,,, where as if mids get jumped from sode behind all the bard/healer has to do is f8 /face and insta where as sorc has to f8 /face qc /ae mezz , takes a lot longer so waste of time castin ,
and quit using bof as an exscuse , its on a timer you whine as though bof is up everytime u fight an alb grp ,

first off its 1875 range, and head on bolt range > insta mezz, if you get jumped, insta/mezz is just as good/bad :p

just because you get jumped all the time doesnt mean instamezz is better than bolt mezz, it just means the mezzer that mezzed you is a better leader/mezzer than your leader/mezzer is..

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by sorusi
first off its 1875 range, and head on bolt range > insta mezz, if you get jumped, insta/mezz is just as good/bad :p

just because you get jumped all the time doesnt mean instamezz is better than bolt mezz, it just means the mezzer that mezzed you is a better leader/mezzer than your leader/mezzer is..
To avoid being jumped maybe stop camping mmg/amgs?=D
Just an idea.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by rg-zorena
xana got skills THE BEST ffs n00b anyone know that zorena from rg is the noob lol what a zerger that noob couldnt even win vs grey con
erm ok =D you sure got a lot of confidence in your abilities by the sound of it.
Ohh wait your new spec=D yeah gimp=]

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Re: .....

Originally posted by elyand
remove RAs....
remove weapons and add /kiss and /hug macros for styles...

D

darbey

Yoda makes a very good point. Theres no getting round it , yes NP, RG and a few others all have great tactics but its blatantly obvious what an advantage insta cc is.

I guarantee if they ever announce that alb will get some form of insta CC spell the whine from mid and hib will be deafening.

My other point is when u are stood at your respective TK's , how often when u dont have enough for a guild group and u make a mixed group are hibs short of bards and mid short of healers? Never ill bet. There are never enough sorcs to go round which makes the zerging problem worse as without cc u r dead so a grp without will run with one that has.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by darbey
Yoda makes a very good point. Theres no getting round it , yes NP, RG and a few others all have great tactics but its blatantly obvious what an advantage insta cc is.

I guarantee if they ever announce that alb will get some form of insta CC spell the whine from mid and hib will be deafening.

My other point is when u are stood at your respective TK's , how often when u dont have enough for a guild group and u make a mixed group are hibs short of bards and mid short of healers? Never ill bet. There are never enough sorcs to go round which makes the zerging problem worse as without cc u r dead so a grp without will run with one that has.
fyi i seen a lot of mid groups leave tk with just pure augumentation/mending healers.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by darbey

who gives a shit about random grps, you albs whine about classes, random grps are not rvr..

start getting organised grps, exp the classes that are needed etc, then if that doesnt work out, try useing your brain some, if that doesnt work out - whine or something

oh and dont come tell me that you have ever made non gimped grps :p

also obious that you should get some more experience about insta mezz, since its quite useless on good grps, ask the bards how usefull it is when they use it on our tank grps :p

G

Gorbash

lets compare insta to qc then shall we?

Insta steps:

1. press the insta button!

qc steps:

1. stop running
2. wait that bloody second for that 'you move and interrupt your spell' stuff to run its course.
3. press the quickcast button whilst standing still
4. press the spell button whilst standing still

can anyone spot the difference?

remove all AOE croud control spells imo. single targets only is how god intended MMORPG PvP to work.

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by Gorbash
lets compare insta to qc then shall we?

Insta steps:

1. press the insta button!

qc steps:

1. stop running
2. wait that bloody second for that 'you move and interrupt your spell' stuff to run its course.
3. press the quickcast button whilst standing still
4. press the spell button whilst standing still

can anyone spot the difference?

remove all AOE croud control spells imo. single targets only is how god intended MMORPG PvP to work.
noob :) :) :) :) :)
1.Press FACE
2.Press QC
3.Press MEZZ
noob :) :) :) :) :)

V

vintervargen

its not instamez that is the problem, its the combo insta ae stun + normal ae mez. most alb/mid/hib grp can kill the enemy FG if they get a normal ae mez for free. (unless many have purge up, or the rr diff is too big)

A

Albbasher

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
0.00 - 1.30 : 5 fg mids including NP zerg our 2fg
1.30 - 3.00 : NP wants to run in 1fg without getting zerged

right,reasonable

That's BS...everyone knows that NP never takes part of a zerk, if you do however believe in this...then you are a fool.

However I me self and other rogues from the guild give info regarding enemy movements in emain/odin's, so I can't say that NP never show up when fights are to be fought and therefor look like they are part of a zerk...but I do think this is common for RvR guilds.

Albbasher 50 Skald Nolby Pride

Dundee 50 SB Nolby Pride

Taxx 50 Hunter

Drezz 4x Warrior

T

Tyka

Originally posted by Albbasher
That's BS...everyone knows that NP never takes part of a zerk, if you do however believe in this...then you are a fool.

:lol:

PS. try to add your signature in your profile instead of typing all that crap each time you make a moronic post.

A

agreiloth

Now com'on you say that NP cry ? I read mostly alb crys in this thread...

Albs can fields good FGs just use the right mix of classes, as other peeps have suggested. And that thing about your tanks does less dmg than ours ? Try a polearmsman... they do alot more dmg per hit than a war/savage (just one example). Now a mid tank heavy grp can be though but more for hibs than for albs, an alb tank heavy grp should be able to take out any even RR mid tank heavy grp, yes BoF makes a huuuge difference there.
And don't expect to be able to beat high RR grps if your RR4 or less. RRs make a difference (sadly.. but true).

One more thing... just because you have the right mix of classes doesn't mean you'll pwn, you have to keep on trying even if you get pwned each and everytime... running a good FG requires experience....

Let me quote a guildie :
we might suck but all do at first, even NP sucked at start no1 just noticed that cuz u dident know about em.

S

sorusi

well not like the poor albs have any option, they go emain, spend max 5min to make & setup a grp, then they go out and rvr, then get get first pwned by 10fgs hibbs wich use GP TWF and grpc are full of "overpowered " (i dont think they are tho) chanters..

then they go back, get insta aoe stunned/mezzed, ganked, shaman bolted, summon sm pet pulled & 10 savages in the back..

thats when they move 1fg, so thats no rps for, them. So they rather run around like headless chickens betwee amg/mmg in a zerg

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Midgard and Hibernia are overpowered cause when the pvp server arived nobody played an Albion character.
Yes, go on deny it...
Morons...
Everybody picked the elite classes, enchanters, healers, skalds, bards, beserkers, maybe a minstrel, but that was it...
But keep your heads up your asses Middies and Hibbies... doing a great job....
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

Originally posted by acei
No, you don't understand, alb's primary healer is the ONLY primary healer of any realm that doesn't have proper instant CC or any AoE CC. If mid's want to say why we can't beat them they should look at the healer abilities and the reason why LA is getting a 40% nerf.

A pachealer is not a primary healer.

Besides I would rather have the CC on another char, so our healers could go aug/mending and only do celerity+heal, and another char could be totally dedicated to CC.

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Midgard and Hibernia are overpowered cause when the pvp server arived nobody played an Albion character.
Yes, go on deny it...
Morons...
Everybody picked the elite classes, enchanters, healers, skalds, bards, beserkers, maybe a minstrel, but that was it...
Regards, Glottis

No no you got it wrong here.

Few played albion, true, but that was because people wanted to try something new...and since albion had (dont deny you had numbers then at least) most albs ofc tried mid or hib, while some hibs tried mid chars and some tried alb chars, same goes for mids.

S

sorusi

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Yes, go on deny it...
Morons...
Regards, Glottis

haha no you are the guy with the head up his arse :p since you have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about, you havnt even seen an good alb FG in action, since you spend to much time whineing on these boards

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by noaim
A pachealer is not a primary healer.

Besides I would rather have the CC on another char, so our healers could go aug/mending and only do celerity+heal, and another char could be totally dedicated to CC.

Ehmm, perhaps you should get 2 healers in your group? You know there are RvR-guilds who do that. One pac/mend and the other pac/augm. That way you got :

1x excellent heals
1x good heals
1x excellent CC
1x resist-buffs, celerity

Albs and Hibs do that too (druid+bard, cleric+sorc) and I see no reason why you shouldn't do that. It's also very smart, since you get CC on chain with (some) insta-heals but you also got the heals from the mend/augm. healer

And while bolt-range mezz looks very nice on paper it's use is very limited if you get jumped, you crash into an enemy group, or overall versus Hibs (AoE-insta amnesia breaks off the spell and gives the bard time to close in the gap from bolt --> 1500 range)

S

sorusi

once again, if you get jumped, you being jumped because you were outsmarted, getting jump is something ALL the CC classes can do, and instas are very limited when you get jumped at 1875 range and cant use them so leave the CC part out, because its as fair as it can get atm, ONLY thing healer benefit alot from is the insta stun + castable mez z combo - something you cant do everytime you see a grp, lucky you dont need to do this on excal, because most are gimped grps where tanks dont know what resist or determination is :p and the sorcerer got the reflexes of a cow or soemthing if there even is a sorcerer :p

N

noaim

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
Ehmm, perhaps you should get 2 healers in your group? You know there are RvR-guilds who do that. One pac/mend and the other pac/augm. That way you got :

1x excellent heals
1x good heals
1x excellent CC
1x resist-buffs, celerity

Albs and Hibs do that too (druid+bard, cleric+sorc) and I see no reason why you shouldn't do that. It's also very smart, since you get CC on chain with (some) insta-heals but you also got the heals from the mend/augm. healer

And while bolt-range mezz looks very nice on paper it's use is very limited if you get jumped, you crash into an enemy group, or overall versus Hibs (AoE-insta amnesia breaks off the spell and gives the bard time to close in the gap from bolt --> 1500 range)

Uhm, I replied to a whine, sry if you did not read the quote.

Ofc it is possible to use 2 healers, but the difference from having CC on another char, or having 2 of 1 char with different specs would be? And ofc boltranged mezz aint good when getting jumped, do you think it sounds like something that helps more the closer you get?

N

)nick(

I agree with Pbuck. He, like me, has played both albion and hib in successful RVR groups (1fg) and faced good groups from all realms. The game isn't heavily unbalanced like so many of you, albeit biasedly, proclaim. 1.62 Will bring along some needed changes and after that I'd say as far as RVR balancing goes it should be left alone.

When people die they only see the realm they fought against and not the people behind the group that killed them. Every group has it's weakness find that weakness and then exploit it.

L

loxleyhood

I wasn't aware BF had the numbers to zerg. :eek7:

T

Tyka

Originally posted by -nicolas-
I agree with Pbuck. He, like me, has played both in albion and hib in successful RVR groups (1fg) and faced good groups from all realms.

I never saw you in emain when you played excal, only duoing with Steph in gorge, if you call that succesfull RVR groups..

N

)nick(

Originally posted by Tyka
I never saw you in emain when you played excal, only duoing with Steph in gorge, if you call that succesfull RVR groups..

There's nothing wrong with having nothing to say - unless you insist on saying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom