BF sucks alot

A

acei

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
I'm trying to figure out how to answer your retarded post. I seem to fail :(

Hib has bards to mezz.
Alb has sorcerers to mezz.
Mid has healers to mezz.

Not all realms are identical, thankfully, I don't see why you want to have CC on your primary healer of all classes.

and god im tired.. i need sleep :<
Bard = heal, resurrect, buffs, mezz, power regen, end regen, speed.
Sorceror = caster speed, mezz, power regen, amnesia.
Healer = heal, resurrect, buffs, mezz, power regen, stun, insta-stun, insta-AE-stun, insta-mezz, amnesia, root.

None of the ones you listed are comparable in any possible way as the sorceror is not capable of buffs, healing or rezzing like the other 2 realms are.

I want instant-CC on primary healer so i have some defenses, both the other realms have some defenses even if it's minor and have the "option" of CC, I'm not saying that all choose to spec in it but they have the option at least.

You will want to read through this - http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=48683651&replies=0 (read the Smite section)

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Originally posted by Asha
strong whine xana.

think I logged before this cause all I saw tonight was stupid lame zergs from all sides. I only went for two runs but both times we ran into NP and we were out numbered with us having 2fg.

it's not fun anymore :(

Yea ok, NP was 1fg out, we got killed 4 times after starting to beat 2fg BF and then another 2fg albs added _every_ time.

A

Asha

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Dunno what you had for dinner but it's making you talk crap. I have a few questions for you.

1) Why does CC need to be on a healer? It only makes the healer more of a primary target which can only be bad. Healing = win.

2) Exactely what proper insta CC does a druid have? Insta root, in nature line. Nature druids that have insta-root are far from group friendly. They either sacrafice their buffing capacity, or their healing capacity.

3) Can you fit a healer in an alb group?

Stop the whining, quit the game if you don't like it ><

zzzz

1) It doesn't need to be on the healer, but it's nice to have aoe cc on a class that doesn't get 1 shotted. Insta CC in mids case.

2) Hib has 3 healing classes, not just druid. No root isn't insta but it's SOMETHING. Also the pet isn't cc, but it interupts clerics quite well. You do know that clerics only have a crappy pbaoe 15 sec (on a decently specced cleric) mez which is on a 5 min timer? Even if it is up, I don't think a tank with det even notices if I cast it. The point is the other two main healing classes have a decent 3rd line other than healing or buffs.

3) huh??

I tried a lvl 50 healer on pryd and the difference is pretty much a joke. 4 (!!!) insta cc spells? And I get a 5 mins timer on my dinky aoe mez?

The only reason I am still playing my cleric is sentimental reasons. It's a crap class compaired to a healer, bof or not. I won't say about druid because I haven't played one.

O

old.XanateA

Alb melee group vs Mid melee group
Alb has BoF and SoS
Need i say more? :p

In theory you should win cuz of 30 second godmore, but you dont. I dunno how you manage to not get an advantage in those 30 secs of the fight.

PS. Sorc got bolt range mezz... try and exploit that instead of A L W A Y S running into my 1500 range.

Kk nn.

O

old.Tzeentch

this is something i dont get either, we tend to kill albs as a melee grp even after 2x bof and sos..

B

[BF]Godmode

NP

Cut one, all whine. need i say more?

A

Asha

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
Yea ok, NP was 1fg out, we got killed 4 times after starting to beat 2fg BF and then another 2fg albs added _every_ time.

Like I said, was there for two runs, we were 2 fg, you were more. I got bored and logged. It's not fun, it doesn't matter which side is zerging at this moment. It's not fun to "win" in a zerg. It's all boring and I am not doing it anymore.

O

old.Tzeentch

yes but they arent the ones losing equal numbers including when you get one of the biggest advantages in the game going off twice..?

N

NoBrains

zzzz

1) It doesn't need to be on the healer, but it's nice to have aoe cc on a class that doesn't get 1 shotted. Insta CC in mids case.

2) Hib has 3 healing classes, not just druid. No root isn't insta but it's SOMETHING. Also the pet isn't cc, but it interupts clerics quite well. You do know that clerics only have a crappy pbaoe 15 sec (on a decently specced cleric) mez which is on a 5 min timer? Even if it is up, I don't think a tank with det even notices if I cast it. The point is the other two main healing classes have a decent 3rd line other than healing or buffs.

3) huh??

I tried a lvl 50 healer on pryd and the difference is pretty much a joke. 4 (!!!) insta cc spells? And I get a 5 mins timer on my dinky aoe mez?

The only reason I am still playing my cleric is sentimental reasons. It's a crap class compaired to a healer, bof or not. I won't say about druid because I haven't played one.

BC our tanks don't deal much dmg and we lack pbae
just not to mention the group has only 8 slots and alb needs 2x8 to have something balanced :)

Qoute: Do i need to say more? /qoute

H

Hatjitjai

0.00 - 1.30 : 5 fg mids including NP zerg our 2fg
1.30 - 3.00 : NP wants to run in 1fg without getting zerged

right,reasonable

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by NoBrains
just not to mention the group has only 8 slots and alb needs 2x8 to have something balanced

we have noticed no brains

N

NoBrains

Originally posted by rg-zorena
we have noticed no brains

Well i'm not whining think it was fun overall mids won some albs won some, that's the way it should be :)

Now go to sleep :sleeping: :m00:

A

Asha

Originally posted by old.XanateA
Alb melee group vs Mid melee group
Alb has BoF and SoS
Need i say more? :p

In theory you should win cuz of 30 second godmore, but you dont. I dunno how you manage to not get an advantage in those 30 secs of the fight.

PS. Sorc got bolt range mezz... try and exploit that instead of A L W A Y S running into my 1500 range.

Kk nn.

thx for the tips

30 seconds every H A L F H O U R

And it's good but it's not godmode. You still get interupted, you still get insta cc'ed.

Mid has purge, insta cc, pr, a freaking over powered end buff, I don't even want to mention the Z word.

Sorry, I've played mid now, I know mid is overpowered. Healer is probably the best class in the game.

R

rg-zorena

Mid has purge, insta cc, pr, a freaking over powered end buff, I don't even want to mention the Z word.

damn mid have purge why dint anyone tell me ....
Zorena?
insta cc rox btw and pr 14 welspent ra pts im for any healer not like the useless bof

E

elyand

2 Members online being seen in emain, you zerg... Gif ultra classes to build a rvr group out of 2ppl... ZergRVR better then no RVR _imo_... Those times guild has ppl online, try to fix 2 groups so every1 can enjoy the _fun_... Fun is a new word, wounder what it means.. i dont know so i just stop using it...

- IM GOING TO SLEEP NOW - ANANANA LALALLALAA RAWR

A

Asha

damn mid have purge why dint anyone tell me ....
Zorena?
insta cc rox btw and pr 14 welspent ra pts im for any healer not like the useless bof

Ah, you've never killed one of the two cc/healers only to have them pop again at full health/power, have you?
It's vewy fun.

Healers don't need RAs, they are already uber :D

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
most overpowered class,no skills needed,look at xana
xana got skills THE BEST ffs n00b anyone know that zorena from rg is the noob lol what a zerger that noob couldnt even win vs grey con

A

Asha

xana got skills THE BEST ffs n00b anyone know that zorena from rg is the noob lol what a zerger that noob couldnt even win vs grey con

True, but you're much sexier.

H

Hatjitjai

great way to suck up,u are rewarded 5 xanatea-excalibur fanclub stars

O

old.Wildfire

Alb groups can be crippled very easily when compared with hib and mid groups. When someone critical goes down in a hib or mid group, there are always a people to get them back up and going due to the nature of their res-capable classes, and normally with at least 30% rez as well. In an alb group the cleric is ALWAYS tied up healing, which leaves you with friars (most of which are often preoccupied "OMG LOOK AT MY DMG" stylee), and pallys with their barely-alive just-about rezz. Pallys are usually busy slamming stuff too. Good players (farek and quicksilver spring to mind) will get you back on your feet time and again, but most dont. Yes maybe this is a fault of the players, but considering what's expected of alb res-capable classes in combat, hibs and mids have a much easier time of it.

S

sorusi

lol, albs stop your whines, and make nongimped grp, starting with picking good classes, and then perhaps learn a thing or two?, like how to assist, and help support etc to stay alive...

another thing is to stop the "help " spam in your cg:s so you actacully get some 1fg vs 1fg and learn from your misstakes instead of zerg the crap out of someone when you do something stupid :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom